It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess what ATS & BTS!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
No matter how many times you try to
me on my threads I will keep on posting until there is change. A lot of people have recently been
my posts just because I speak the truth about christmas and expose the war economy that is going on. You people make me
with your rudeness and ego's, but pretty soon I will lay the :bash: on your hateful posts. ATS is about learning and seeking knowedge not some competition for whos tougher or emotionless. You guys are some real a$$
so stop around and seek knowledge not

Note: Im the one who put this thread in BTS not the mods so mods leave it here if it doesnt deserve to be in ATS

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Sounds to me like people aren't agreeing with some potentially radical ideas you have and you in turn are getting bent out of shape. Something you'll learn when you become a forum pro is that a good deal of what you post will be lost before you find that one gem.

Frankly this is a very whiny post and it is made no better by the constant use of emoticons...oy I hate those things (but that is my issue)

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

If there was no problems to begin with then there would be no complaints. Im sure you have had this kind of issue happen to you before but as far as these emoticons, sometimes actions speak louder then words.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Yes I have certainly had people disagree...ALOT of people

I am on a conspiracy site where I don't believe 90% of the 'truths' on the site...yeah I am a pro at people disagreeing with me

The difference is...and no offense...I don't make posts about it

I would be willing to bet alot more people disagree with me than you and I have been flamed plenty...I chose the higher route and just ignored it

If you truly believe in your cause the post on and good luck to you but be prepared when you address radical concepts to have alot of moderation in responses

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
And the more of your posts I read..the more I'm swinging over to the other side of the fence.
I GAVE you my support in your most recent thread...perhaps it was not deserved.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I am sorry if you feel that way. Im just tired of it all. There is just so much you can tolerate before you breakdown, and so is the price for a certain degree of freedom. I do not ignore people, I just give the best reply I can so I can learn the mistakes I have done as well as their mistakes. Isnt that something to learn from?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

You are right, however this is the path that I have chosen for myself. I want to reply to everyones questions no matter how hurtful they are so I can analyze and learn from my mistakes. I want to better myself and gain experience on how to problem solve so I dont struggle in the future. I hope you understand what im saying.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
dont be down my friend! i understand that ur talking about how the rich manipulates xmas by showing commercials about starving children and making us send sms/money for the starvign children? it happens every xmas here in bulgaria and its sick. as every other tv money game.
the money will go to some rich bastard k?
and i agree that making us buy presents couse its xmas is probably wrong,but its still my fav time of the year,to make loved ones happy,so im doing it for my self.
i also cant take anymore all the arrogance of the rich,the manipulation,the fear,the flu... nice seeing people like you who WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
and marry xmas ^^

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Thanks for the reply Stillalive. If there was less rich people in the world then the poor would have a chance for middle class.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
well since being a prophet will probably get u shot in an ""incident"" there is the dark world of sabotage and anarchy,god bless these people

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

We are living in hard times and the sheep still
TPTB so eventually the wool from their eyes will be shaven off to give them full sight of things.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ahh...but part of TPTB's goals are to ensure people are happy little consumers, for without it, the world don't go 'round....

Sure, part of the wheel jammed, but the only good news about this economy is that they know that those with no hope or nothing to live for, make for dangerous adversaries, and TPTB do NOT want to see that happen....

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
instead of making us happy customers,they keep us in fear,couse without a job ur kinda..dead. if ur sick,u give money for medicine,u miss job days. and u have to think wisely how to spend the rest of your monthy salary (fear).
ur just thinking ""o man thank god i have this job,i have money for medicine,stuff is so hard,lets just work and live in fear,couse if i loose this job,im over"" and its truth.
since i started working,if i get fired its like..the end for me,i will probably hang my self. with money it seems i can fix all my human problems. like self confidence,women,vacations,toys:shk:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So, Stop-Loss, you've had a 'break down' because people you don't know aren't listening to you? What is this? What you do is you keep going (like you said you would) and you keep trying, there's no point in making threads like this because then you're pulicising your anger and people will exploit that, by intentionally putting you and your ideas down. If someone doesn't listen to me, I just go 'Fine' and then move on to the next topic, and keep going, steadily, until I come up with something that people quite like. I think you should get a grip, stop
and be
. Still, I get what you mean and you're free to say whatever you want, just keep trying and eventually you'll get there; but this is not the way.

Rama D. Filofax on Stop-Loss's situation

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rama.D Filofax

I guess your right. There is no need to
over spilled milk. Maybe its the PTSD or something but for some reason I just felt like expressing myself in the worst way.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

:shk:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

:bnghd::bash:
:shk:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Explanation:
Stop-loss! Flagged!

Hey Mate! I applaud you on your choice of forum to post this! Completely SPOT ON!

I'll also join you in venting
as this recent 3 months on ATS+BTS has been a FREAKING GRIND! :shk: :bnghd:

Personal Disclosure: It is only going to get WORSE from here on out to 2012. But I remember this song chorus from way back that might help us both recover, recoup and redeploy....

Pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag,
And smile, smile, smile,
While you've a lucifer to light your fag,
Smile, boys, that's the style.
What's the use of worrying?
It never was worth while, so
Pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag,
And smile, smile, smile.

Original Song Audio [firstworldwar.com]

Pack Up Your Troubles in Your Old Kit-bag [wiki]

P.S. Just so everybody is aware. We are HUMAN and this requires US to both bitch and moan [sometimes undeservingly] about our collective and or individual SitX's! IF we didn't...we'd EXPLODE!

Edited buggy emoticon.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by OmegaLogos]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join