It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want Truth ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Do you want truth? Do you seek truth? Many now do but this truth can not be found unless you go within. It is found no where else. Seek your Gnostic (inner hidden knowledge) because only you can find yourself. No one else can do this. Truth found from outside yourself is sent from shadows and may appear as "something beautiful". It is so beautiful you will seek it for many many lives, over and over....until one day you REMEMBER.

prophet took my hand on all saints day
He preached the values of deception
Changing shadows by a shapeshifter rules
Tales are never just for fools
the court of concience came before me
presenting me with a heavenly angel
you took my hand and ask me ,truth aside
to his questions i replied
Do you want the truth or something beautiful ?
Just close your eyes and make believe
I am happy to decieve you
He stood as tall as redwood trees
Drank tea from a sseamstress thimble
Didnt want to speak,the honest truth
so i spit out lies that aimed to soothe
secrets , lying , falling veils
I can be who you want me to be
sacred,lies in ,telling tales
I can be who you want me to be
But do you want me ?
sacred ,;lies in ,tellng tales
, I can be who you wants me to be x2
I can be who you wants me to be
but do u want me?
But do u want me?

www.youtube.com...

Do you seek your truth or are you happy to accept "something beautiful"? Truth seeking is painful, there is nothing more painful for a soul to journey on its path to truth. However if something is not the truth what is more painful in the end than that ? What is the point of living endlessly over and over in a false truth?

In these important times many will be asked to seek their truth, to remember who they are, to seek until they need seek no more. It is important to not be decieved into accepting something beautiful that will be presented from shadows . Accept only your truth. The truth is within, it is a jewel hidden from all except yourself. It can be reached by those who seek inner knowledge beyond all other knowledge.

Permit whoever seeks never to cease from seeking until he finds - Gospel of Thomas , Gnostic Gospel

Prompts are all around just waiting for you to seek them, to see them, to hear them. They are sent in art, words, music and of course dreams. This song is a modern example of this.

11:11 REMEMBER

22:22 TRANSCEND

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If you feel you are being called to remember who you are and to seek your truth within, the first thing to start is meditation. Meditation is essential to connect you to your soul. It only needs to be for 15 mins a day of silent communication with the self.

When I first started meditation after several weeks I saw a blue flame, a flicker of light that would just appear and dance within. Only recently have I been given an answer to what it is, I read a passage in a book that said the following...

Stare into the deep dark space of nothingness until you "see" something. Do not "put" something there , but wait until what is already there is opened to your consciousness. Stare into the deep dark space of nothingness until you "see" something. Do not "put" something there , but wait until what is already there is opened to your consciousness.
Something will appear to you. To many it will look like a dancing blue flame. You will not only see this flame, you will feel it. The feeling will wash over you. You will call this feeling Love. Say hello to.....your SOUL.

-Tomorrrows God ND Walsch

I now smile when I see this dancing blue flame, to be given an answer to what it is was after 2 years was amazing.

Such prompts are every where and for me the prompt was to pick that book up as it was presented before me just at the right time. All prompts for truth seekers are always sent at just the right time, it is up to us to listen, but in order to listen we must be in communication with our inner self.

Another amazing way to connect to your soul is the following simple meditation technique that asks deep within WHO are you.
For a few weeks spend several minutes staring at your reflection concentrating on your inner silence. Look deep into your reflections eyes and ask the following "WHOOOOOOOO?" Make the who last several seconds and repeat this 4 or 5 times, increasing the meditation gradually. Try not to take your gaze away from your reflections eyes.

You are ineffect asking your cosmic reflection ( the reflective aspect of our reality is all around us) who you really are. This is an intense meditation and although it sounds simple it can be mentally tiring, so dont over do it at first. Eventually your reflective self will show you who you truely are in all your glorious light.

It is ways such as these of the inner search that show us the way, not the ways of false light from shadows below veils. During my search one quote has helped me more than any other, and it is from Buddha.

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.

Many will see prompts in pictures. This one helped me understand my truth, it may not help you, you may find another image wakes you up.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b4a45560cae.jpg[/atsimg]

11:11 is being sent to prompt us to remember. It is a prompt to show our position within the reflective nature of our reality in relation to the ONE true source. See : as the mirror.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
There are ways to prime out bodies, minds and souls to awareness, to raise our frequencies so that when we attempt to stare into nothingness, we could connect, and also, to those who cannot connect in stillness, but through motion, and activity, for we come in many shapes and sizes, and flavors. Some of us connect at the oddest moments, in the shower or bath, doing the dishes, listening to the dolphins and whales.

I wish to share an experience that was in the wild, it was unusual and so profound I will never recover from it, and this is after having more unusual contact, with a family that has witnessed crafts, with several who have memories that span into childhood of this contact.
I was in such a high frequency when I began to add binaurals and especially the Bach To the Future thread here on ats, those 2 there, and then added dolphin and whale songs from youtube, some combined with binaurals.

Well the field I was in was so fine, so light, so intense, and it seemed every time I turned around I was being answered by a guide, it was such an unusual state, I thought oh no, not me, I would lose myself in this state, and how many are here with me. I need to ground, and kept picturing the summer grass under my toes, buried under snow, and the feel of the rough bark of the tree in my minds eye, which helped enormously.

But, I was sitting at the computer listening to the whale songs, and dolphins and my head began to nod, and it was as if, I did not consciously understand what they were saying, but a compartment in me knew it, and suddenly she spoke outloud, "yes, yes, yes, you will be free. We are here now." I was flashbacks, seeing myself on the shores of another world, human woman, involved in a necessary plan regarding the cretaceous beings on earth.

And it wans't just a coincidence, this awareness that I had connected to them, to a real part of me, and this connection stayed with me. Then, I was laying down listening to whale and dolphins on mp3 player before sleep, and I got hypnotised by their frequencies, and it was like I kept diving down into this underwater shangra la, where (they have such an advanced neo cortex and minds, their psi is very much more advanced too) I was in another kingdom, not strictly what we would think of as ocean, but more cosmic, more epic, romantic, unusual, sensual even.

And I spent some time up, trying to shake this hypnotic feeling. Then, someone from ats, that many had ignored, but whose energy kept drawing me, Commander ly-on, had his email address. And he had mentioned whales and so I wrote to him, not expecting an answer.

Well, he did answer, he also sensed my frequency was very high and had advice on grounding on seeking guidance in a state like this, and also, talked about that there was a plan for the whales and dolphins.

Then, the next day doing the dishes, I had a connection to a whale, that was so strong, so real, so unusual, I shelfed it as stray thoughts.

The next day, he wrote to me on msn, out of the blue, talking about how I could speak whale, and told me all about the session I had had, even what I will not share. But that kind of confirmation was incredible.

We are all here, learning lessons, growing, really parts of us are trapped in our roles, good guy or bad guy roles, when under various masks we are all children of the family of light, and know each other, and the lessons we're learning, we're kind of redoing, as if children playing a game with toys, some good guys, some bad guys some victims, over and over, doing the game again, but changing something to see if we can win this time. But we've all done these lessons, the win is waking up, seeing the light in each other, even in the illuminati, and behind the masks, and sending love and light, to all these different aspects of ourselves ,our family.

But nature, is dependent on our state, so we need to learn to give to nature, and to each other, but gifts given to the animals and the natural world help everyone.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Whales, dolphins and nature sounds - Whale song

Orca Song

Whale Sounds

Whale Slideshow. Whale Songs, Ocean Sounds. Isochronic Tones

Sounds of The Dolphin

Here are some. These are very good for raising our frequencies. We can assist in everyone's wake up, in raising the frequency of the planet from the fear fabric they are immeshing us in, to the love fabric that frees both us and them.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

the sound of dolphins and whales

Meditation - Sounds Of Dolphins

Dolphin meditation with binaural waves

3D Binaural Audio: 02-The Forest Sound+Moonlight Sonata

This is the most important thing we can do, is search for our inner truths and awaken to who we are, and why we came to this planet, and how we can assist each other and love each other. How we don't have to be forced to go to war, even to fight a revolution to take back our power, when the most important thing we can do is to awaken and to reach out to each other and find the solutions peacefully. And if we can't awaken many though we try, we can awaken ourselves, and keep casting seeds out to others, while, at the same time, sending our awakened, positive, higher frequency into the field around us, and hold that frequency.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66cadea542f6.jpg[/atsimg]

Somewhere over the rainbow- way
up high
in the land
that I heard of once
Once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow- skies
are blue
and the dreams
that you dare to dream
really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star
and wake up
where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that's where you'll find me

(Instrumental)

Someday I'll wish upon a star
and wake up
where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow
skies are blue
and the dreams...that you dare to dream
really do come true
If happy little bluebirds fly
above the rainbow, why
Oh, why can't I?

www.lyrics007.com...

Notice how every one below the rainbow is asleep....is this you? If so wake up from your sleep. Wake up now, the energy is being sent to assist you, all you need do is remember.

11:11 REMEMBER

22:22 TRANSCEND

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It will be a full moon this new years, the first in 18 years. I wonder what could happen on such a splendid afternoon.

How have you been Mr. Green? It has been a while, almost a full year, perhaps more than a year has gone by.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Jessica Schab is one of my favorite starseeds, on mission, and have been drawn with a sense of recognition. After her Project Camelot interview, I missed this interview by Zany Mystic, and its really good. Here she talks about waking up, the veil lifting and what we came to do.

Zany Mystic Interview Pt1/6 - Jessica Mystic

--zany mystic says: "I know that many of them feel like they want to go home and they don't want to be here and yet at the soul level we do choose our incarnations...we're also guided from that other side, by our higher self or guides, our team, to do what we're here to do. Can you elaborate a little bit on what this time period signifies for you and for many of us its the end of an age, or the beginning of a new level of evolution?

--Jessica: Before I get into that I want to make a quick comment about what you said about many people feeling very homesick right now. I really understand how hard it is for you to be here. And how much you want to go home as well, but I want you to know that you guys were brought here to bring heaven to earth. Think of you guys as being on a tree and your an apple and you fall to the ground. Now that apple cannot go back on the branch, cannot go back home, but it can become home, inside you is the seeds to bring everything from home here.

(I burst into tears, it was totally unexpectant. I knew once she started speaking this message was for me.)

--This change where we're at right now what it means to me, its a very very exciting time to be alive...The challenges we're facing right now which seem to be scary is also a great opportunity for us to rise to the challenge to alchemize

part 2

--...it all depends on how we react to it that makes all the difference. With floods, we already know about Dr. Emotos studies, about the intents and how we can work with water. Well, the majority of the planet is water and most of our body is water, as well, so there's a great deal we can do as a collective to calm the calm the waters. Right now I'm helping people understand natural disasters and take an earthquake 8.7 to a 2.2, cause we can do that with our intent. This stuff does not have to happen, its just a major wake up call.

I was speaking to the Native Hopi elders and they were telling me about how they were concerned about some of the prophecies and the disasters that were to come and I said, they're only told to you just to get you to act at just the right time, its the motivation ...There are missing pieces, even people who are getting visions from the future and they think its doom and destruction and they're terrified, I want people to understand that the reason you're getting those visions is because you are from a future reality probability where that did happen and you've been sent back to avert it.

You get these visions as a reminder of what you need to do and correct.

--Humans are their own self fufilling prophecy. This is very exciting because I know we're going to make it, because we have experimented and explored so many probabilities.

I've been taken to and showed all the future ones we have experienced and tested out so its like my brother when he plays a video game, he's wasted alot of lives, learning what works and what doesnt work, he also has help from the people who created the game, they're called cheat masters and you can call them angels, or guides or whatever you want to call them, and they're walking him through the process.

The boss is always the most challenging of all but we're well equipped now and many are so awake and aware...is a unification, we no longer have to hide, where we recognize ourselves in each other, we'll be a galactic family reuinion, and not necessarily ships coming from the sky and alien beings coming forth, but the veil lifting.

We're only using 30% of our eyes so there is a heck of lot that we can't see. Once that changes we're going to see our loved ones in their cosmic form.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
part 3

zany: part of the problem has been the heavy veiling we undergo when we come in and as you said the newer kids, the crystals and rainbows, and even walk ins, come in with a lot less of that, to cause them to forget....

Jessica: Oh, their memories are intact because of the older generation who have been holding this frequency. This acupuncture of the light and the location of the planet where they're at, sends a message to the heavens, this is almost like a sacred geometry of light, it allows the souls to come forth with more memory.

Does this ever make sense, and I immediately thought of all the spread out locations of starseeds, especially the older ones, and when I came in, and I am somewhat like a crystal, and have had more memories than many, but I also felt that this tie came through my mother and grandmother, and we came to the same area of course, I was allowed to come in. Which in turn allowed my children who have 3 indigos and one crystal at least one crystal, amongst them.

Because as a collective they can accumulate that, because its almost like a computer if you amp it up, it takes on the old memory and new memory as well.

--Don't wait for it, just start doing it, embody it in every moment, know you're already there, because what is time? you know it doesnt exist, past, present and future all existing at the same time.
....Thats one of the little tricks and traps and thats something for us to be savvy enough to catch onto and figure out cause of all the patterns of how many times we've done this, the deja vu's the reminders that keep us on track to this certain probablility of victory.

--And then graduation time occurs, the planet will no longer be quarantined...

--Did you know that in Bali, if a baby is born there, the whole tribe comes to greet the baby and they don't put the child down for 2 years, and these children don't grow up violent at all, they're very peaceful and gentle. And when asked where they got that idea from, they said they got it from the dolphins because the dolphins do the exact same thing when a child enters the world, they come from all over the ocean to greet this baby new dolphin....Its not just on the parents.

--(concerning her mission with the starseeds and her travels)...It doesnt matter where I go they recognize me, they know me from their dream, I was their dream guide, only they said that was when they were 5 and they're 60 right now. So, I've been working with people for a very long time. Again its just like a family reunion, sometimes we don't even need to say anything, just look into each others eyes and be, its great.

I find that they're psychic but they just need to trust themselves more in it...everyone is psychic, the only reason some can do it and some can't is because of trust and fear. Its a co-collective, co-cooperative process, meaning each person has a piece of the puzzle that is valid, each alien race has a piece of the puzzle that is valid, each animal and insect has a piece of the puzzle that is valid, and each one needs to work with each other.

What she says about recognizing her, yes I do. And when I was sent her video, by someone on ats, a friend, I just watched and thought, she's a Sirian starseed, and feline. And I wrote that to him and we ended up writing, because she had noticed my comment on being a Sirian starseed and so she shared that yes this was one of her more recent incarnations, as a feline, she said Sirius A. But this recognition as family isn't from that one moment (which is possibly a future one for her, along with the one I recall regarding the cretaceans, that is future one for me too) but this is somehow in a category as in the family of light, perhaps in an advisory role.

The part she mentions in one of these last videos about the many different times we have tried this, that we know all the probabilities and we've done this many times, that reminds me of someone writing to me and saying we had this conversation X number of times already. That gave me deja vu alright, also made me panic a bit.

But in the end, its the manifesting and work, co-creational with intentions to see this as already done, as edenistic, evolved. The waters calm, any crustal things taken from lions to lambs, nothing disaster wise to affect large masses, this is what we're here for.

And we are to lift that veil and wake up.

She mentions in one of the last two videos about the date 2012. Well because of a mix up in the calendars, when this interview was recorded, spring of 2009, that was 2011 in the Mayan calendar, which implies that we need to keep alert and begin our positive frequency, and continual intentions now. We need to say, what is time anyway, lets see it now as here, the win.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There are ways to prime out bodies, minds and souls to awareness, to raise our frequencies so that when we attempt to stare into nothingness, we could connect, and also, to those who cannot connect in stillness, but through motion, and activity, for we come in many shapes and sizes, and flavors. Some of us connect at the oddest moments, in the shower or bath, doing the dishes, listening to the dolphins and whales

Thank you for your post on your connection found from the Dolphin and Whales. I once came across a very good site about how to astral project using a bubble similar to that Dolphins create under water using sound. Unfortunatly Im not using my computer otherwise I would have posted the link as Im sure its in my favourites. The bubble gave protection, just as Dolphins often do to humans who are stranded in the Sea. (I also remember reading, of all the life on Earth, it would be whales an ET would contact first due to their language being Universally under stood).

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Sorry Unity I cant find that site about how dolphins and astral travel are linked via the same protective bubble, however crystalinks does mention it but not in as greater detail.

In the Sea of Creation

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/192ca11cc8da.jpg[/atsimg]

The bubble bursts and the new baby is born
or should I say reborn."

There are those who see human consciousness in statis as if in a bubble.

We are the fetuses about to be reborn through the alchemy of time and consciousness.

Chain links represent DNA. Our DNA is altering thus allowing us to flow into our next state of being.

Water represents the collective unconscious - the matrix through which we create realities in which we will experience.

"Waiting Mode' is about being in this bubble which is about to burst - as we step forth into new consciousness.

In dream time and meditations you are aware of the change. You travel there to experience and become part of this reality of higher knowlede.

For many people, coming back into 3D gets more and more difficult each day as a result.

What remains is you coming to terms with all that you want to experience in 3D before the poles (shift) - which represents our human polarities - (north / south) - the EM rods that create our program - merge - in which positive and negative collide - thus canceling each other out - end of experience.

The cause and effect are not by human design, but are part of the creational blueprint for humanity

www.crystalinks.com...

The message of this image above is the same as the Alex Grey one I posted earlier. They both signify the human re birth achieved through consciousness.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
It will be a full moon this new years, the first in 18 years. I wonder what could happen on such a splendid afternoon.

I had not realized this, it is also said to be a blue moon. These combined with it being New Year should make for an interesting time!

How have you been Mr. Green? It has been a while, almost a full year, perhaps more than a year has gone by.

Thank you I AM doing well. Which brings me nicely to your new thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Understanding the Universal command I AM is another way we can remember who we are. Your thread looks into the "I" within the I AM and this is a very important part of who we are. As I said in your thread we should never use WANT in the I AM command, as the Universe (Source) responds exactly to what we ask. say I WANT enlightenment all you will manifest is a wanting of enlightenment, say I AM enlightened and a quite different response is seen. this is why in this threads title Do you want Truth, there is a question mark ? following. This is to help show you you should not actually want truth but more actually become it from within.

I AM enlightened

I AM aware

I AM awake and conscious to my true self

I AM truth

All very powerful commands to help us remember.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Ok tell me your truth, what is it exactly?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

You see, that's a difficult question.
Do you want your inner truth, or my beautiful truth?

One requires alot of strength; the other, doesn't.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
reply to post by Mr Green

Ok tell me your truth, what is it exactly?

This is a difficult question to ask another, but thank you for your interest.

You will get more out of the answer from asking yourself this rather than me. Go inwards to the point of silence and ask yourself this.

For me my truth is the remembering of my connection to the One. That I AM not seperate from anything but I AM infact All that is and all that is not.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I AM truth.

I AM aware.

I AM becoming.

It is very wonderful to see you in this light. Much has happened in the last several years and reality is... odd though... revealing in subtle ways. I AM amazed in every moment at how overwhelming this all can be, and boy oh boy has it been a wonderful ride!

I feel the energy and it is vibrant and radiating and uplifting.

May you find joy and happiness and new awareness in this life.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Since we are on the topic, what do you think of the new uplifting energies? I know the energies are changing for a reason and the reason feels good. I feel the transition and do not understand it in a way I can describe with words, but my heart knows the way.

My heart is guiding me through this darkness, and though I may be in the dark my heart is shining like a vibrant beacon. I have become aware of such possibilities that the brain struggles to understand, but the heart knows very well. See there... I AM doing the best that I can to relay what I feel. Basically, I feel change beyond a doubt, and the change is amazing!

I notice others going through a smiliar transition, though some are handeling it much different than I. Some are becoming agrivated and disturbed by the changes I am experiencing and it reveals (amplifies even more) that I am remembering that which I AM, everything and nothing, ONE.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
Since we are on the topic, what do you think of the new uplifting energies? I know the energies are changing for a reason and the reason feels good. I feel the transition and do not understand it in a way I can describe with words, but my heart knows the way.

The energies being sent are exactly right for each individual. all we require to progress has already been sent before we even realize it has even become a thought. It is not easy to grasp but the easiest way to deal with these energies is to simply be, to exist in our NOW and allow all this to just happen. To just observe.

My heart is guiding me through this darkness, and though I may be in the dark my heart is shining like a vibrant beacon. I have become aware of such possibilities that the brain struggles to understand, but the heart knows very well. See there... I AM doing the best that I can to relay what I feel. Basically, I feel change beyond a doubt, and the change is amazing!

balance is the key. to walk the middle ground and not polarize to either extreme light or extreme dark. I understand when you say you have walked the dark but have a heart of light. I too have been in this place and it is not easy, some say it is the hardest part, to be within what you are not. however how else are we to know what we are unless we do not fully experience what we are not?

You see I went very far into the light and it burnt me. Too much light damages a young plant, and it is the same with us, too much time spent in extreme white light eventually withers us just like a plant. I took in pure white light, the light of the spirit world . I experienced fast spiritual growth but with a price.....the price of BALANCE. Pure white light is followed by the balancing dark light. We are both dark/ light, ying/yang ,positive/negative ....we are ALL that is and ALL that is not and so it was with me, always the pure white light was followed by the pure dark light. as the dark came to me it came with full force and held me very tightly. Balance. when we polarize to one extreme balance will always follow.

As beautiful and blissfull as it is, the pure white light of the far right spirit realm should be avoided. take in the balancing light energies of the centre ground and the dark with its terrible extremes should leave you.

I notice others going through a smiliar transition, though some are handeling it much different than I. Some are becoming agrivated and disturbed by the changes I am experiencing and it reveals (amplifies even more) that I am remembering that which I AM, everything and nothing, ONE.

All we can do is be true to ourselves and listen to our inner spirits voice for guidance. Never again will I walk off centre because when I do i forget who I AM. I forget the wonder of the ONE but even when I did walk the extreme dark or light path it seems the ONE was always with me. The love of the One is amazing love when you think about it really.

Happy New Year to all.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Happy New Year, and much awareness and light. And thank you for this thread. Its so needed right now, to go within and find the answers. Every time I turn around its to ask what is reality even, merely perception? Do we merely project a part of our soul, which is a family of light in unity, project our thought here, our perception to participate? There are many questions, and one thing seems certain its but a matrix thats surrounds us.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

There are many questions, and one thing seems certain its but a matrix thats surrounds us.

The matrix is what we now find ourselves in. It is below the veil and we need to see beyond it. Much like this picture signifying the Cosmic Curtain.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4616cddbfe2.jpg[/atsimg]

Awarness comes from Re-membering who we are. This is done directly from lessons learnt from your souls creations. Many fully remember who they are, then as they pass down through the cosmic veil they enter the matrix and forget.
There are souls called wanderers, who reincarnate to aid us in remembering. They are fully enlightened souls who come down to assist in the full knowlege they also may forget again. ( recently these ancient souls have come to be known as starseeds) a brave soul indeed!!

Our connection to the Source has been cut, we have been forced to forget and then prevented from remembering again. We need to end this endless round of spiritual death by re-membering who we are BEFORE we die physically.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join