It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want Truth ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't know where to put this, so I immediately thought of this thread, since its related to waking up.

I was meditating and it was the compassion one from the bach to the future thread here, that lasts 30 minutes, binaural. I like it because the positive affirmations in it really pick me up and boost my visual. And this time, the goal was, (since my 10 year old was dropped off back home, and my 14 year old left with a family friend back home, several hundred miles away to his father) and he wasn't hugging me anymore, just suddenly stopped, plus he was suddenly taller than me. He'd spent all summer with us so this was all a change.

So, I was visualizing the move back, like its done. We're there, and just from that home to the kind of things I want to do after we move with a back yard, with the older boys, and just saw this incredible movement that we could get involved with that would relate to what hialiens wrote about in his thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Great Awakening

And I saw a movement for land, for growing food, for energy devices and a real movement to get people to think independent of the system, and just raise consciousness, and the boys were so happy, and just creating in a variety of ways, different talents I knew was in them emerging, it was so positive, and I kept reaching down and feeling the curly silky hair of my little black matlese poodle crossed that I can't have in the townhouse, and just really felt, saw, tasted the food, just experienced this wonderful reality and also the activity we were doing.

And, just before the 30 minutes was up, seconds before it started to fade, though I didn't know it was over, I started coming back to reality, and a womans voice, like an advisor's voice said, matter of factly, "We are the master creators here, now in the world, to create and transform, and though we're not all on the highest levels of this on the either side, some in training, it all amounts to the same thing and so see it this way." And then the music faded.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

So to you the truth is you are a part of something bigger, a part of a symbiosis? And are you satisfied with that? What exactly does it mean to you? The inner truth, what truth could it be? Because, im sure you cant tell me what is really the universe, neither what happen after physical death right? So how limited is your truth? Do you agree if i tell you there is more than one truth?

reply to JacobNH[/url]

Id like to hear your truth. Can you fully explain it, with all details?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Thank you for the post, and the insightful comments following. It has been a pleasure reading them all. There are certainly some uplifting things being said here. I would look forward to a day that we may all sit around "remembering" lives together enjoying some of the events so hard to enjoy here and now. Blessings to all of you, and thanks again.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

So to you the truth is you are a part of something bigger, a part of a symbiosis? And are you satisfied with that? What exactly does it mean to you? The inner truth, what truth could it be? Because, im sure you cant tell me what is really the universe, neither what happen after physical death right? So how limited is your truth? Do you agree if i tell you there is more than one truth?

Yes I think that is a good interpretation of my truth...that I AM part of something bigger. That this bigger thing is All that is and All that is not. This Source knew it was All, it had and always will know is it All but it wished to experience itself. Knowing is not the same as experiencing. To experience itself it split, my truth from seeking inwards is that I AM part of the light that split. At Source I AM light and not body. I AM part of the One but also a split from it inorder to experience and not just Know who I AM.

My truth has shown me what happens after "death", it has shown me there is no death in the sense we understand, and that at the time of physical death we are presented with a choice. The choice we make depends on remembering in physical life who we are. This is why in his book The Power of Now" Eckhart Tolle says the secret to life is to "die before you die" Many people see truth on their death bed, as physical death approaches all that is Not them slips away leaving just the I AM. The trick is to let All that is not you slip away in LIFE. this truth then shows us there is no death.

Do you agree if i tell you there is more than one truth?

There are many ways to truth, there are as many ways to truth as there are people in the world. However I think the truth we all come to will be the same. This truth is absolute.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

The inner truth, what truth could it be? Because, im sure you cant tell me what is really the universe,

I do not fully understand the Universe, I actually dont think we are meant to, I think many things are meant to be a mystery to keep us seeking. If we knew everything we would no longer need to experience, we would all become a Knowing. However Id like to share a 2 min video with you.

This picture also shows beautifully how I see the Universe .

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

And, just before the 30 minutes was up, seconds before it started to fade, though I didn't know it was over, I started coming back to reality, and a womans voice, like an advisor's voice said, matter of factly, "We are the master creators here, now in the world, to create and transform, and though we're not all on the highest levels of this on the either side, some in training, it all amounts to the same thing and so see it this way." And then the music faded.

Unity you have shared here with us a moment of finding a part of your truth. You have shown wonderfully how inner silence brings personal inner truth. It is truth that is not written down or told any where except within you. It is within and not outside.

Thank you so much for sharing.

We are the master creators here

Your words reminded me of this video....

ALL is One. All eternity within a moment. We are life we are love we are All that is. We are the Creator of the dance as well as the dancer. It is what it is, it is absolute. It is eternal.

This takes us back to the OP and its original question...Do you want the truth or something beautiful ?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
One thing I found on Jessica's Mystic's website was her mentioning Dr Ihaleakala Hew Len, who has been traveling, even speaking before the UN, and she shared how he told her in an hour long phone conversation how he was able to take a ward of mental patients, and facilitate their healing and release, without seeing them face to face or setting foot in the facitility. In fact it was too dangerous. This was a hard group, and there was a very fast turnover of staff. No one wanted to work there, or visit, and when there, they would walk with their backs against the wall so as not to be attacked.

He looked at their case files in his office, and took total responsibility for their presence in his life, ie. that they were on his case file, therefore he knew they were a part of his journey, and he healed the aspects or problems within self. The outcome was, that they changed, and became improved, and went off medications and were even released, and that people loved working there, and the staff became empowered and happy. And in the end it was so successful the ward shut down.

The process is called, Ho'Oponopono and its about total responsibility.

Dr Ihaleakala Hew Len Part 1

---I read or heard at one point about a group of people that were healed of all that ailed them...without you even visiting them.

---Dr Ilaleakala says...the question is what is going on in me and being responsible for it. So when I experience somebody being ill, what is going on in me that I can let that go. I let it go in me, and I let it go in them

Its very easy, It only requires you being 100% responsible. It requires you to be willing to know that any problem you experience in you, or more specifically in your self conscious, and more specifically what shape we have called it to form...so if I erase it in me, I erase it in everything around me. If I do that, and if I come in peace, everything else, and everyone else will be peaceful. Peace begins with me.

---Healing is something I don't normally say, its more like problem solving. I'm experiencing as a problem in me, and if I'm willing to be 100% responsible then theres a process called Ho'Ononopono through which it can be erased. The memory can be erased and come back to zero...to blank, and once I'm there, then inspiration comes to me and inspiration comes to everything else.

---...One has to be 100% responsible. One has to say, hey, something is going on, its not that I'm in the presence of a schizophrenic person, that person is a holy, complete, perfect aura. Whats going on in me that I see that imperfection?
(ie. everything is a mirror and mirrors our inner processes)

Its a data replacing??? , the whole universe is run by data, so the data in me is saying there is something wrong with the person, but actually the data is in me and I get to make ammends about that. Its called problem solving. I can ask the I AM or Love to say I'm sorry, I forgive me, and erase that.

..I'm a person here on this earth, and my only purpose for being here on this earth is to make ammends for these errors. I'm not here to do anything else. I may see (someone) who I don't like, and I know its a memory of me, and I have to take responsibility for it.

---(then a question about a man who went mad and killed many people and is in prison and not recovering too well). Should we be taking responsibility for that?

No, we should be taking responsibility for the memory of that. I'm responsable for the data in me, so if he were assigned to me, if he were a part of my caseload, then I would ask myself, what's going on in me, that he is in my presence, what's going on in me that I'm experiencing in my presence? Then I would let that go. If I let that go, he'll be fine. The idea is, that prisons won't do any of that sort of stuff...because ultimately its like talking to you, before I talk to you, I've been working on whats going on in me, that I have ties with you and your family relatives, this tree, and the land. I'm only here to make ammends.
...So I'm only here in this instance to erase the data in me that caused the problems.

...I'm not here to be paid, I'm here to get free. So, if I can get to that point where I'm memory free then I get inspired and everything around me in the whole cosmos gets inspired...they get their own information and their own ability to solve problems. But it begins with me.

---(concerning the interviewer asking if we had any memories that needed to be forgiven and erasaed). He says, "most people don't realize that the conscious mind only aware of 15 or 14 bits of information, but the subconscious 11 million per second, so we are clueless, we have no idea, theres nobody on the earth that knows anything.
(LOL).

So we're only here to erase. Theres a part of us that already knows what the problem is.

---(What Ho'Oponopono is) Yes, so for me, before seeing you, before coming here I would say to myself, what data, what memory, is going on in me, that I'm here, and that I need to make ammends for. And I simply say to the data, I love you, thank you, so there are a variety of ways to begin the problem solving process. But its about love, appealing to love to erase the data in me that I experience as problems. The idea is to come as a little child, so to be open to whatever comes up as a way of cleaning. This is a cleaning process, and the process is about loving your enemies, and your enemies are only memories in you. so this is about problem solving.

Dr Ihaleakala Hew Len Part 2

---My only purpose is to memory free, so wherever I go its an opportunity to let go and let God.

---...already perfect, you don't have to do anything, you just have to let go, of whatever is in the data in you that says you're not whole.

---its like that camera, that camera is telling me its been elsewhere, you've made other interviews and that has to be erased so that camera can be back at zero and it can be a creative force as opposed to being stuck in the data.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l
Thank you for the post, and the insightful comments following. It has been a pleasure reading them all. There are certainly some uplifting things being said here. I would look forward to a day that we may all sit around "remembering" lives together enjoying some of the events so hard to enjoy here and now. Blessings to all of you, and thanks again.

You are most welcome. I too think what an absolute wonerful day that would be...when we all remember our lives together and celebrate them for their Now in the infinite Creator.

The Now after all is all we have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join