It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Update: David Wilcock Finally Tells All!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well I do have to admit Rothschild and Rockefellar are real azzwipes and need to be delt with but there are other criminal illumined factions that must be delt with for it to be a complete transition into lasting peace.

ETs like us have a darkside as well just as the angels that serve God. However, there is something to be said for the one who is dark and says " i dont want to be this way anymore I'm tired and need help..please help me..please have mercy on me"

verses

Im dark but I am right...Im right !!!! I m right I tell you..they are all wrong...wrong wrong. Im not dark...Im right...and Im illumined.

See the difference?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Not even going to bother reading it, and i'm sure many others will feel the same.

Wilcock is now a proven "waste of time"

Agreed,time and time again ive sat through his lectures and am prestented with all kinds of stories with no evidence mixed with interesting new age subjects.

*cough* William Cooper Mystery Babylon *cough*

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson
Im willing to give wilcox the benifit of the doubt for a the next 6 months ,
meaning,im gonna keep an open mind instead of agreeing with the hayters ,
He has givin alot of info ,but im willing to cruise along and see events unfold ,
Russia has saved the worlds butt with Napoleon/ and Hitler , So the new kremlin party who ousted the bolsheviks are now the international coalition , the 200 year old native christian sect who have been around since Napoleon tryed to take over russia , If the bolsheviks / Rothchilds and Rockefellas are what everyones calling illuminati , then im gonna chill and see whats doin, These creeps have been trying to destroy our world , so im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt , Lets see what happens , Will Russia save our butts again , lets see..

Yep, just kick back and see what happens, dont bother researching anything, just sit back and enjoy the ride to come.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JahKinG SouLJaH

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by TwoPhish

Seriously, I could just as easily put my name on his "essay"...
Difference is that I couldn't allow myself to sell people lies.
And he does quite well for himself doing so.

Selling people lies?? WTF! Open your eyes! This info is everywhere!

Information is only worthy when it's real! Guess what, there's information saying the Earth is flat. It's everywhere. There's also information that Planet X is on its way in. That too....is everywhere.

I think the fact that you're spending so much time defending him gives me reason to think maybe you yourself are on the fence about this dude too. After all, if he does it for you (and gives you pause to see things a certain way then)...., what do you care what others think? I mean, I love cats and could give two chits whether you do or not. I don't need to defend my likes. So again.........why so defensive? I don't get it.

I personally am just sounding off hoping to have some people re-think their stance about a person who to me is nothing more than an articulate, arrogant, apocalyptic fool with way too many followers.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

David admits to using L** to alter his consciousness.

He's first-rate quack material, first-rate entertainment as well, unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish

Originally posted by JahKinG SouLJaH

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by TwoPhish

Seriously, I could just as easily put my name on his "essay"...
Difference is that I couldn't allow myself to sell people lies.
And he does quite well for himself doing so.

Selling people lies?? WTF! Open your eyes! This info is everywhere!

Information is only worthy when it's real! Guess what, there's information saying the Earth is flat. It's everywhere. There's also information that Planet X is on its way in. That too....is everywhere.

I think the fact that you're spending so much time defending him gives me reason to think maybe you yourself are on the fence about this dude too. After all, if he does it for you (and gives you pause to see things a certain way then)...., what do you care what others think? I mean, I love cats and could give two chits whether you do or not. I don't need to defend my likes. So again.........why so defensive? I don't get it.

I personally am just sounding off hoping to have some people re-think their stance about a person who to me is nothing more than an articulate, arrogant, apocalyptic fool with way too many followers.

This says it all, doesn`t it? "sounding off" Maybe if you discussed what this topic is about and stopped "sounding off", this topic would still be on track and not derailed. But I don`t believe you are capable of doing that. The topic is about the information Wilcock wrote about, not about Wilcock himself.

Back to the subject. I read it last night, and thought it was good reading. It put many past things into a clear light, and makes one think about it in a new way.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

This says it all, doesn`t it? "sounding off" Maybe if you discussed what this topic is about and stopped "sounding off", this topic would still be on track and not derailed. But I don`t believe you are capable of doing that. The topic is about the information Wilcock wrote about, not about Wilcock himself.

Back to the subject. I read it last night, and thought it was good reading. It put many past things into a clear light, and makes one think about it in a new way.

If you don't trust the author how can one trust its contents? The material is bullchit. The author is an entertainer who makes money 'enlightening' his people. If someone is so gifted and holds the answers then, I would think he would SHARE his gift with mankind without a price tag attached to it. Edgar Cayce provided his GIFT for free.

My sounding off was another way of saying, adding to the thread. Don't attack me buddy, I have just as much right to feel how I feel as you do. This is my opinion. I have not lashed out on anyone personally on here unless they've attacked me first. I am simply stating my position. If you can't cyberly play nicely then, go watch TV and stop interacting with others. I tell ya, people lack social skills lately!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
"Pyramid UFO" over Kremlin? This one?!

www.youtube.com...

And "Norway Spiral" is "incredible, seemingly-impossible moment in human civilization and consciousness"?

Here is similarly looking "incredible spiral":

Really, Endgame.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by sergejsh]

[edit on 26-12-2009 by sergejsh]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sergejsh

You seem to have forgotten the blue cone shaped spiral that also appeared with the larger white spiral. It appeared to almost reach the ground. So its not exactly the same looking spiral with only half the color/spiral and nowhere near the definition of the Norway spiral...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
AWESOME STUFF!!!! David is a special man with quite a unique vision. Personally i believe that he has the best perspective on what is currently happening in our culture and was is yet to come.

I am fairly new to replying to any posts but i have been reading on this site for a year or so and does seem as if the site has been infiltrated with many a naysayer. I just ignore most of them as there arguements are laughably weak. The good debunkers are valuable as they give the postings on this site more texture and depth with every insightful challenge.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Have read the entire e-book. Thanks for the post. S&F for you. WHile the information in it is a big rehash of some old stuff, he did source his stuff, so again, it's up to whom you are willing to believe. As for a missile failure producing that light show in Norway, I have seen a lot of missile successes, and failures, and this is not like any. Besides, the math doesn't lie, and according to math as I know it being taugh worldwide, this could not have been a rocket. And if I were head of say... Russia, I would quit announcing that my all rockets keep failing, unless failure was the goal.
Will say it coincides with a lot of some recent postings on all sorts of issues- even makes some sense of a time-traveling man named John Titor and his version of the future. Good read anyway, whether you like him or think negatively of him. thanks again.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish

If you don't trust the author how can one trust its contents? The material is bullchit. The author is an entertainer who makes money 'enlightening' his people. If someone is so gifted and holds the answers then, I would think he would SHARE his gift with mankind without a price tag attached to it. Edgar Cayce provided his GIFT for free.

My sounding off was another way of saying, adding to the thread. Don't attack me buddy, I have just as much right to feel how I feel as you do. This is my opinion. I have not lashed out on anyone personally on here unless they've attacked me first. I am simply stating my position. If you can't cyberly play nicely then, go watch TV and stop interacting with others. I tell ya, people lack social skills lately!

How does it feel being attacked? At least your here to defend yourself aren`t you? How about Wilcock, is he here to defend himself? No he`s not. Did Wilcock lash out at you on here? No, I didn`t think so.

Let`s see your material on this subject, or is it bullchit? As for how much he made on this ebook, he didn`t charge anything for it. He put it up on his website for everyone to read, so yes, he is sharing it with mankind. But then again, you would have known that if you would have checked it out first. No, that would only be within reason wouldn`t it? You should try it sometime, it would give you a little more credibility if you did. So, if you haven`t gathered it yet, I`m not your "buddy".

Now, back to the topic. I enjoyed the subject about JFK, and who it was and why he was killed. So whoever it was that claimed it was the CIA wasn`t to far off of the mark.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Unfortuately, the posts here have gone WAYYY off topic, and the conduct here is absolutely horrific. If anyobdy wishes to have a meanigful, fair, respectable discussion about the ARITCLE and not DAVID WILCOCK...

PLEASE GO HERE:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Not even going to bother reading it, and i'm sure many others will feel the same.

Wilcock is now a proven "waste of time"

Spot on!
Disclosure soon? How soon? Probably in the year 6750900!! You and I won't be here anyway! Neither would friend Wilcock! So, yeah! Disclosure is coming. ET spaceships are coming! Aliens are coming! The world is gonna end. Of course its gonna end - when the sun becomes a red giant - 10 billion years from now!!

[edit on 27-12-2009 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SoundTheory

David Wilcox is alittle nerdy geeky weedy guy , But at least he will do something about it, lol, Research to please you , WHY should i have to research to please you bro? Everything here on ATS was researched by someone before someone posted it , Everyone here has a lead to jump off , Give it 5 months , if there aint a dollar crash or fake gold at fort knox , food viatimin depletion , International Coalition ,Ill leave ,!! What about Climategate ? You were down with that research wernt you , or did you intercept those emails ? That was weak, you sit back while the illuminati ease their D*ck in your ars*
Information is too be taken with an open mind , Too bad you didnt get disclosure in time , Tuff luck homeboy , Meanwhile spirals and pyrimids are still floating over big citys, countless records undisclosed ,disclosure project , ohhh wait,,Your a follower, like Music,dont know its good until it hits the Billboard charts ,and MSM promoting it, You want mummy and daddy to say little johnny was right and we were wrong cause nbc said so,your wonderful johnny ,UFOs are real.. lol ..
If you ask me Ufos are disclosed , their real , so a little nerd like David makes a statement hoping for disclosure soon,and it doesnt ,so what! Im still finding things out too, 5 months ,and if nuttin happens im out , easy ..
lets see what happens , why bro,cant you wait ..?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by Monts

I just have one question, if Obama is not part of the "Illuminati" group, then how the hell did he get to be POTUS?

exactly. for years i knew hillary was running. i knew hillary would win. she made her deal. i was so shocked when she was dropped, until after the election i saw they could silence any critics simply by pulling the Race card. then it all fell into place. the race card is way more powerful than the sexist card.
they both work for the puppet masters. i bet her debt vanishes pretty quickly!

she made a NEW deal. and your POTUS is just another puppet of the same masters, continuing the SAME policies, no matter what he said during a campaign.

the entire western world is the same now.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
That goes to all you weak posters with nuttin ta say lol,

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The Moscow UFo is just ridunkulous. Imagine there is a mile long triangle hanging over the downtown of Moscow for hours and it is so boring that people even don`t bother to stop and have a look at it. Actually this trinagle is so boring that for many hours local Tv cameramen refuse to come because they know noone would be interested to see a mile long triangle hovering over the kremlin to watch in HD.Actually the triangle is so boring and casual that the guys who filmed it were so bored they had to turn on some music to get some entertainment. It was so ordinary that it was not even worth to step out of car and film it. Actually the scene was so incredibly boring that guys were unwilling to relese the video, because in the video you can see hotel `Rossia` which was demolished in 2006. funnily enough hundreds of eywitness were so bored and lazy they even couldn`t film it on their phone cameras. Of course it was also a a very boring security breach of the central part of Moscow air-space, so no military personnel were interested in turning searchlight towards the object, as the object was just...well you guesse, just a boring mile long triangle silently and boringly hovering over Moscow
)))

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I'll bet you $100 US Dollars that 95% of what he claims will not happen. Ever.

That's right.

This is one big HOAX.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
well, how big is the possibillity that Wilcock, Hoagland, Lear, Greer, Green..and related media like project Camelot, C2C.. are all doin disinfo?
that is the question.
they ALL WORK TOWARD ONE DIRECTION, right? alien, Illuminati, free
energy disclosure..(some more, some less)

so, my 2 cts, just lean back and watch. ergo, dont believe.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by anti72]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join