It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Update: David Wilcock Finally Tells All!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I must admit I have to eat my words a little bit, after reading the whole E-book there realy is a load of good info in there. All the offical missile story believers should read it

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Im willing to give wilcox the benifit of the doubt for a the next 6 months ,
meaning,im gonna keep an open mind instead of agreeing with the hayters ,
He has givin alot of info ,but im willing to cruise along and see events unfold ,
Russia has saved the worlds butt with Napoleon/ and Hitler , So the new kremlin party who ousted the bolsheviks are now the international coalition , the 200 year old native christian sect who have been around since Napoleon tryed to take over russia , If the bolsheviks / Rothchilds and Rockefellas are what everyones calling illuminati , then im gonna chill and see whats doin, These creeps have been trying to destroy our world , so im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt , Lets see what happens , Will Russia save our butts again , lets see..

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Forget it.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Mark_7_4]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This thread just boggles my mind. Why are people giving so much credence to an articulate speaker like David? He knows nothing more than we do. Where's his sources?
It's just totally unbelievable to me. This is what happens when people let ONE person lead them to the truth. It becomes a cult or religion.
Find your own truth. David Wilcock has the same DNA, brain cells, bones, organs etc as we have. Why are you counting on him for the answers? Because he gets a public arena to spew his opinions? It's like idolizing a movie star. I personally don't get star-struck nor do I think someone holds more information on the unknown than I do.
But to each his own and I'll try to understand this better but I'll never accept it though.

And nothing for nothing....I had an 'experience in 1997 and like most everyone else who experiences this type of event, we remain, unsure about what happened.
So for someone like Wilcock to impart infinite wisdom on the masses, we require some full proof proof because for all I know, my experience(s) exceed his and you don't hear me yapping away about it.
I remain unclear as to what happened. Period. And again, if David was one of the few, who was told what was happening then extraordinary proof needs to be produce. If not, he's just one of the 6 million other people who have had 'an event' happen to them.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by TwoPhish]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It fascinates me that the frenzy here on ATS for 'disclosure' practically mirrors the frenzy of the Christians over at FiveDoves.Com who come up with theories and high expectations on a daily basis to prove that the Rapture of the Church is about to occur, and that the Second Coming of Jesus Christ is imminent.

Year after year, day in, day out, I have read a mixture of incredibly absurd and insane theories, to powerfully documented and Scripture-based hypotheses to advance and advocate their beliefs.

Just as I have read extremely well documented articles posted here on ATS on any number of subjects, along with the inevitable absurdities that, when taken down to the lowest common denominator, can be considered only laughable.

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

Who said were worshiping the man for crying out loud!
Its the info he collected from many different sources that you can find yourself, its info that has been out there but u have been too busy being distracted.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JahKinG SouLJaH

Distracted? By what? When? How do you know what I do with my time?

His sources? Whatever. Carry on...................

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You are worried about so many things that you cannot see clearly.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Isn't this the guy who said there would be an ET landing at an event at a Stadium in Florida on Nov. 20th or 21st that was to be followed a few days later by a televised event with Obama and a couple of ET's? Yeah, I think I'll pass on this one....

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Would any believers in wilcock wish to make a serious bet?
You can even have 5 months time

I'm willing to bet my car (its 2 years old like new)
or 10k

=)

PM me but don't waste my time

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TSZodiac

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. Try not to mention the FACTS. It's libel to piss off the groupies.
Now deep breath and say: David Wilcock aka Edgar Cayce is the Man and will show us the way to the truth. (and when his 'predictions' don't come to fruition, not to worry......he's prepared with a back up)

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JahKinG SouLJaH
Its the info he collected from many different sources

Sources like the lie that 2 hours of prime time TV were booked for the "disclosure"?

Yes, a really valid source that turned out to be!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JahKinG SouLJaH

You are worried about so many things that you cannot see clearly.

Well actually, I am worried about these chemtrails but.....that's for another thread. Back to Wilcock. He's the Man (better?) Good!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Time will tell. There is a lot not explained. The Rockefellers and Rothchild's aren't in charge. The blood lines (council of 300) have been rich for more than 1,000 years. The proof is in what they don't do. Promoting the healthcare crap is not the work of someone on the side of good. We hope Obama is not totally mind controlled but that seems unlikely based on some of his behaviors.

Back in the 70s Peter Beter stated that the Bolshavics had moved to the USA. IE perhaps driven out of Russia. I know Willcox has recently discovered Beter's work.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm sorry guys, but I've gotta' tell you... this thread is borderline insane.

I hear people saying that they are only the "messenger" and they don't know what to make of the info themselves.
1) Bullsh*t. The thread title declares that Wilcock himself has given us disclosure. Meaning that the OP is fully in line with what he says and is only saying otherwise to save face himself.
2) The man ADMITS that he "intuits" (is that a word?) the information he presents. Not all of it, but a lot of it. Meaning, the dude just sorta' *comes up with it*... you know, out of the ole' grey matter!

3) And most important. If the dude didn't want the information leaked to the internet (jeeze, I wonder why... and I also call him a liar when he says so because)... he shouldn't have been TALKING ABOUT IT... ... ...ON THE INTERNET! Oh, but it was the PC guys that leaked it and that absolves him of being a false prophet (yet again, btw)? Bullsnap, because he never corrected him... And we are only hearing about this now because the time has come to put up or shut up!
If the specific date hadn't been leaked and it was just as Wilcock had said, ie "before the end of the year", the only thing that would be different RIGHT NOW would be the omission of the PC connection. Meaning, we would be hearing the same exact thing right now but he would be saying that something else prevented the disclosure event.

We've seen this time and time again, people. Wake the hell up!

Also, there is nothing in that article that I couldn't have thrown up myself. Or any other number of ATS members, for that matter.

And he is wrong about the Norway Spiral, damnit!
F*k!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I'm sorry guys, but I've gotta' tell you... this thread is borderline insane.

I hear people saying that they are only the "messenger" and they don't know what to make of the info themselves.
1) Bullsh*t. The thread title declares that Wilcock himself has given us disclosure. Meaning that the OP is fully in line with what he says and is only saying otherwise to save face himself.
2) The man ADMITS that he "intuits" (is that a word?) the information he presents. Not all of it, but a lot of it. Meaning, the dude just sorta' *comes up with it*... you know, out of the ole' grey matter!

3) And most important. If the dude didn't want the information leaked to the internet (jeeze, I wonder why... and I also call him a liar when he says so because)... he shouldn't have been TALKING ABOUT IT... ... ...ON THE INTERNET! Oh, but it was the PC guys that leaked it and that absolves him of being a false prophet (yet again, btw)? Bullsnap, because he never corrected him... And we are only hearing about this now because the time has come to put up or shut up!
If the specific date hadn't been leaked and it was just as Wilcock had said, ie "before the end of the year", the only thing that would be different RIGHT NOW would be the omission of the PC connection. Meaning, we would be hearing the same exact thing right now but he would be saying that something else prevented the disclosure event.

We've seen this time and time again, people. Wake the hell up!

Also, there is nothing in that article that I couldn't have thrown up myself. Or any other number of ATS members, for that matter.

And he is wrong about the Norway Spiral, damnit!
F*k!!!

Spot on! People so desperately look for answers in others. So...give a guy, an articulate guy in this instance, a public podium and watch him run with it.

He's nothing more or less than you are. What is the matter with modern people? This behavior is reminiscent to primordial behavior when man knew no better and worshiped thunder or a white calf.

But..........I guess not everyone evolves at the same clip and that's what makes the world go round.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by TwoPhish]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Gad... Not this guy again?

Seriously people, how much does it take to realize he has nothing that YOU can't find, with the exception of that which he OPENLY ADMITS he basically "makes up" from his own thoughts?

Springer...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

No doubt. I mean it REALLY IS almost like idolatry.
This guy just makes this stuff up, folks!
And he admits as much.

He is just like any other snake oil salesman you can find on that televangelist network on TV.
Holy crap. And what really kills me are the people telling folks that if they only want to discredit the source of the information (Wilcock) then they shouldn't even participate in the thread!

Absurd!

But on the other hand, I imagine discussions go pretty well when people just spend a lot of time agreeing with one another.

First dude: "Hey, my sources are telling me that disclosure is coming."
Everyone else: "I concur."

As far as discrediting the other crap he claims. Well, that would require other threads to be authored... and in most cases, those claims have been covered at length here already!

Seriously, I could just as easily put my name on his "essay"...
Difference is that I couldn't allow myself to sell people lies.
And he does quite well for himself doing so.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Looking through this tome, one can easily see all the glammy fixins of the psycho-foundations for the NWO/New Age. The author continaully claims to be against something he himself is promoting. Open your eyes folks.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by pumpkinorange]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

Seriously, I could just as easily put my name on his "essay"...
Difference is that I couldn't allow myself to sell people lies.
And he does quite well for himself doing so.

Selling people lies?? WTF! Open your eyes! This info is everywhere!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join