It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How i clobbered every bureaucratic cash confiscatory agency known to man

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
OK THIS IS THE 4TH TIME im attempting to post this dam thing i might have to start saving these posts. Dont know whats going on with the servers today but everytime i hit post the dam thing crashes or tells me there is already a post that exists with this name and i checked the search posts and there is not.

RIGHT this all came about as a result of a conversation i had with a very interesting individual who claims to have not paid tax of anysort for 3 months. They suggested that i go into the bank asap and ask the manager(politely) to change the way my name is written from all capitalized to only the first letter capitalized and the rest in lowercase. This it turns out is the difference in the government from seeing you as a corporation and a man or woman. I did a bit of contract law back in the college days and i know the power a single sentence can make to a whole contract.

That aside the book "HOW I CLOBBERED EVERY BUREAUCRATIC CASH CONFISCATORY AGENCY KNOWN TO MAN" by Mary E Croft is freely available online in pdf format and tell you everything you need to know to defend your rights. Did you know the police cant invade your house even with a search warrant unless you give them permission. I am also including a radio interview with the author to get an overview of the book and whats in it.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/25/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
Did you know the police cant invade your house even with a search warrant unless you give them permission.

Do me a favor would you. If that ever happens, please try to record when SWAT is storming in, with you standing there explaining it to them. Good Luck!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BlindWatcher1

i didnt mean they couldnt do that physically, obviously they dont ask your permission. my "friend" who told me about this has a piece of paper posted on his front door explaining the law and citing the precedents in court where the crown has judged in favor of the person and not the cops. SO if they were to break down the door and enter the house without permission not only would they be breaking the law the arrest and all evidence gathered would be inadmissible in court and the police would face charges of home invasion. just read the book.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
No Thanks, Reading the book I mean. I would caution you or anyone else that believes in something so incredibly rediculous, as to think any judge in the country would stand behind this.

You might want to change your focus on something less dangerous to your well being, like kite flying or UFO hunting.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This book is f'in great, I suggest every read it, and then follow up with much more research. It's sad to see all these people floundering in debt, and worrying about money, when their remedy is right in front of them. Most won't actually read this, the few that do will be quite thankful that they had.

2 cents.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Who cares what _any_ judge has to say. Under common law, we're both equals; only when I grant him jurisdiction over my person does he ever gain any status over me, as a human being. This information is liberating.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well then, I'll leave you and Timmy so you can play.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlindWatcher1

how can you form an opinion on a topic without first assessing all the information? Your havent read the book so you dont know what she is talking about. You just scanned over my post, your brain whent into stereotype mode and spits out the typical knee jerk reaction to anything your not familiar with.

Why bother coming to a place like this if all your going to do is accept only what is comfortable to your sensibilities. just go turn on the evening news im sure there is no shortage of people on there willing to tell you who to fear, who to hate and what to buy.

Nobody is asking you to sell your house and run to the hill all im offering is information. read it and decide for yourself. what do you have to loose?? Time thats it WHAT ON THE OTHER HAND DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN???

I prefer to look at things like this.... If im wrong nothing changes and things go on as normal BUT if your wrong your whole world changes and things will never be normal again.

So you tell me in YOUR mind in whose best interest is it for me to be wrong? Now consider your stance?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

This it turns out is the difference in the government from seeing you as a corporation and a man or woman.

So show us the government documentation that shows that.... Or do you mean that no such documentation actually exists!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

im reading the book now. It has something to do with common law, this isnt the first time i have heard this incidentally. i have also heard there is no actual law that states you have to pay income tax.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I have a sneaking suspicion Wesley Snipes read this book.

Did it benefit him?....not so much! Don't assume that just because you may have a constitutional right to avoid taxes that you will not suffer severe consequences for doing so. My dad was a realist and always told me that "Might is Right". IN this case the government has the "Might" and so that makes their interpretation "Right".

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

i agree with you for the most part might is right. But there is always a way out. anything that is made can be broken. Still going through the book and im not sure what the wesly snipes story is but i do know there have been cases that went to the supreme court and was thrown out and now those individuals dont pay income tax. Oh yeah and they used to work for the IRS

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

but i do know there have been cases that went to the supreme court and was thrown out and now those individuals dont pay income tax.

So what was the case name? Date?
What is the name of the people supposed to be involved?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Dont mean to be rude but its not my job to spoon feed you information or reality. I have provided i believe adequate links and information for you to draw your own conclusion on the subject. If you think people are obliged to pay income tax show me exactly where it states that.

here are some questions you should ask your friendly neighborhood IRS agent.

1. Where is the law requiring Americans to pay income tax?
2. Their regulatory authority and delegated authority to address him
3. The law which the contract with both signatures on it.
4. The law which made the IRS part of the Constitution
5. The agent’s oath of office, and the contract with both signatures on it.

please provide me with those details if you think they exist

[edit on 26-12-2009 by TiM3LoRd]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I should have posted these as links and sources for a wealth of information on this topic, and many, many people who using this information to both their advantage and their family and friends.

God's Peace!

www.thinkfreeforums.ca < must register/forum
www.worldfreemansociety.org.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

FYI - the information is accurate in the book. unfortunately, TPTB don't really care about law or rights. Also, if you make a tiny error in presentation or in your understanding of the law, you are screwed.

I know someone who successfully got their home "back" from the bank without paying a dime, at the cost of his marriage and much harassment. I think if he had it to do over again, he'd just pay the notes.

Good luck - I wouldn't recommend anyone who isn't extremely smart attempting any of the techniques explained.

Seriously !!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by elvisofdallas

i know what your saying and i agree this should not be attempted by an amateur. I still think its better we know our rights than to think we have none. The more people that know this information the better. As you can clearly see some sheep dont want to believe they have the right to say no. So this information needs to be put out there in all forms to get people educated on what they can and cant do.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by dereks

here are some questions you should ask your friendly neighborhood IRS agent.

1. Where is the law requiring Americans to pay income tax?
It comes into your driveway in several unmarked cars with many booted feet

2. Their regulatory authority and delegated authority to address him
As soon as you go "What" you are now a criminal for resisting arrest, Authority now granted to the Law

3. The law which the contract with both signatures on it.
I think there are more than 2 signatures, we have more than 2 theives(congressmen) in office

4. The law which made the IRS part of the Constitution
The Constitution does not condone theivery by the Government, so please do not confuse the Constitution with the IRS; mistake made by many

5. The agent’s oath of office, and the contract with both signatures on it.
What contract, I suppose you mean the contract with your name on it, You Breathe US air, live on US soil, that is all the contract that the IRS needs to steal your hardearned money in order for the Government to repay the interest on the loans the Fed made to the Government

please provide me with those details if you think they exist

Also to note, since the IRS and income tax has been not only an accepted law, but enforced compliance as well for several decades, I think you will find that to live without paying income tax is like living in FantasyLand, not going to happen without major consequences.

p.s. Key to note is I use the words "accepted law", which in no way denotes that there is infact any constitutional rights, or Public Laws that are legaly binding.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by TiM3LoRd]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappa_Bear

what your saying is that same as "yeah we know its wrong and yeah there are no laws that state we have to pay tax, but i cant be bothered with the hassle of dealing with the man when he busts down my door"

So i wonder where you will draw the line? Your already paying money to a government funded mafia.

How much more crap are you going to take before you say NO?

The reason we are in this mess is beacuse of complacency. I seriously doubt we are going to fix the problem with more of the same.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I for one would love to see a case where someone actually got out of paying income tax. One very important thing in our judicial system is a little thing called precedence. By paying taxes even once in your life, you are setting a precedent to continue to pay them regardless of legality.

Edit to add www.usconstitution.net...
Yea, its right there in the constitution of this once great nation. The government CAN make us pay taxes.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by zombiemann]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join