It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth and Lies of 9/11 : Mike Ruppert, C.I.A. Drug Running, and Your Government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I did not know Mike Ruppert had a blog where he talks about this stuff.

"Oh Lucy! - You Gotta Lotta 'Splainin To Do" by Mike Ruppert

Quote from : From the Wilderness Publications

A TIMELINE SURROUNDING SEPTEMBER 11TH - IF CIA AND THE GOVERNMENT WEREN'T INVOLVED IN THE SEPTEMBER 11 ATTACKS
WHAT WERE THEY DOING?

by Michael C. Ruppert

[© COPYRIGHT 2001, All Rights Reserved, Michael C. Ruppert and From The Wilderness Publications, www.fromthewilderness.com. May be copied and distributed for non-profit purposes only.]

[Expanded and Revised Sept. 4, 2002 - Evidence of Bush Administration Foreknowledge and complicity is now overwhelming. Since our last revision July 11, 2002, 16 New Items! (noted in RED)]

Nov. 2, 2001, 12:00 PST -- On Oct. 31 the French daily Le Figaro dropped a bombshell. While in a Dubai hospital receiving treatment for a chronic kidney infection last July, Osama bin Laden met with a top CIA official -- presumably the chief of station. The meeting, held in bin Laden's private suite, took place at the American hospital in Dubai at a time when he was a wanted fugitive for the bombings of two U.S. embassies and last year's attack on the USS Cole. Bin Laden was eligible for execution according to a 2000 intelligence finding issued by President Bill Clinton before leaving office in January. Yet on July 14, 2001 he was allowed to leave Dubai on a private jet, and there were no Navy fighters waiting to force him down.

Much, much more interesting stuff in there, fascinating.

I'm going to go on record that I just discovered Mike Ruppert's website had a forum, and I am not now, nor in the future promoting it in competition neither directly, nor indirectly, so as to interfere with ATS, which in my eyes would be seen as a direct T & C violation.

Not sure why his forum was shut down, but I want people to know I've known about it from this point foward, and that currently it is not running.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I found this book incredibly interesting and complex and Barry Zwicker took his time to illuminate people through writing it in just how the media cover-up for Government, no matter which particular Government you are referring to, nor which version of the events of September 11th you happen to believe, I highly recommend it.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Barry Zwicker

Barrie Wallace Zwicker (born 1934) is a Canadian alternative media journalist, documentary producer, and political activist.

He is most famous for his documentary work, which has dealt primarily with 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Towers of Deception: The Media Cover-up of 9/11

Amazon Review :

A dozen carefully researched books have exposed the official story of 9/11 to be a terror fraud.

Yet the mainstream media have monolithically failed to ask elementary questions about anomalies in this story.

So-called alternative media have been little better.

Towers of Deception explains why and prescribes actions to break out the truth.

Authored by a lifelong journalist who was for thirty-five years a media critic, Towers of Deception provides twenty-six "exhibits" of evidence proving "beyond a reasonable doubt" that 9/11 was an inside job.

It then presents case histories of de facto censorship by mainstream media and examines the psychological phenomenon of denial.

"False flag" operations and psychological warfare are dealt with in detail, as is the "invisible government"-the powers pulling strings behind the scenes.

Following a profile of Dr. David Ray Griffin as an authentic prophet of the 9/11 truth movement, Towers of Deception urges people to speak truth to power and challenge all media.

Interspersed with photographs, diary entries, and inspiring profiles of those who see 9/11 truth as the Achilles' heel of the neocon agenda, Towers of Deception includes a professional-quality DVD produced by the author: The Great Conspiracy: The 9/11 News Special You Never Saw.

Included in the back of the book is a DVD with the documentary below.

The Great Conspiracy: The 9-11 News Special You Never Saw 1

The Great Conspiracy: The 9-11 News Special You Never Saw 2

The Great Conspiracy: The 9-11 News Special You Never Saw 3

The Great Conspiracy: The 9-11 News Special You Never Saw 4

The Great Conspiracy: The 9-11 News Special You Never Saw 5

The Great Conspiracy: The 9-11 News Special You Never Saw 6

The Great Conspiracy: The 9-11 News Special You Never Saw 7

I did not upload the videos to YouTube, it was already on the site prior to my reading Barry Zwicker's book.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

Thanks for posting that video link.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, or happy holiday.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

My freind

I am what the OS would call is a "truther"

and I have to say , there's no way you are going to keep my interest with

18 plus video's

To capture a person's attention , cite a certain video for an example

or proof, and the natural interest process will take over.

I will star and flag your obvious immense work, but probably just glance

over this Volume of work

If your not willing to take to find the truth yourself and rely on others to simplify it for you dont expect to ever be satisfied.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
S&F'd! Well Done.
I wonder where swampfox and weedwhacker are?

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I’d like to see kids in America watching a continuous Beavis and Butthead series where they contemplate a new conspiracy theory each week. It would be aired on prime time, and function as Saturday Night Live for elementary schoolers and possibly even AP kindergartners.

Get children strung out on the truth. Turn them into junkies, at an early age. Introduce them to as many filthy lies / wholesome truths as possible.

Think of the potential. Why they could be exploited, as a source of child labor. Imagine legions of kids in America functioning as human billboards, riding skate boards down sidewalks and wearing t-shirts with some teen mogul’s trademarked logo, “BS Sucks!

[edit on 25-12-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SoundTheory

Thanks for the comment.

Interesting signature.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
S&F'd! Well Done.
I wonder where swampfox and weedwhacker are?

Thank you, Clearskies.

No clue where they are, probably the holidays.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

Funny, and kind of mildy disturbing.

I'm laughing pretty hard here at the YouTube video I just found.

I'll U2U it to you.

It's Beavis and Butthead oriented.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Well, according to Mr Frank A. DeMartini, the World Trade Center was built to withstand a 707, at minimum, several impacts in fact.

Frank A. DeMartini

Designer of the Twin Towers in January of 2001 explaining how the towers would withstand multiply hit from aircraft.

So, this being the designer of the buildings, according to the video, either he purposefully lied, prior to September 11th on the History Channel as a later mis-direction, or his design word was completely flawed, or maybe and perhaps there was more elements at work behind the scenes.

Unseen 9/11 Footage Finally Released By FBI, DOJ

New WTC 7 Collapse Footage- Does Anyone else see a problem here?

[edit on 26-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Great information to change your opinion of your government, but ultimately it makes me feel cheated and lied to and powerless - all negative feelings. And, that said, how in the world am I any better off at making a change? I've seen this stuff over and over. It doesn't help to have my memory refreshed of any minute details.

It's not like any of us are in a position to change things. Even Ron Paul, a congressman with a voice, can't change things. He fights (debates) against these lying scum goons on TV and gets made a fool / traitor in the eyes of most Americans.

Knowledge, I'm afraid is not useful unless its followed by action and change, both. And, what are we going to do to change the masses? They aren't the ones on ATS looking at this; they're glued to their TV sets and read newspapers!

And, you'd think the internet would help more, but so many people just "go with the flow" even after they look at these videos.

We really face a huge challenge here. It really is a huge problem. Why do these people need to meet behind closed doors? If they are serving our best interests, then open the doors and let us hear all your meetings. None of this press release crap and press secretaries. What is being said that is so bad that it needs to be kept behind closed doors? Hell for us, we get cameras on every damn major intersection to make their job easier. What about making our jobs easier? Cut the crap and discuss everything in the open.

I think the main reason they don't do this is because there is a lot of manipulative bastards who are very smart, thinking of ways to deceive and screw us over. Americans can't compete with secrecy while our privacy is continuously violated - illegal wire traps, busting in our doors with a piece of paper (warrant), illegal searches (at borders, etc).

Complete utter BS. They better play their cards wisely. I don't know how they'll be able to maintain this system with more and more kids growing aware of how f'ed up this country is...or maybe that's my narrow minded opinion, I don't know. I think a lot of people know but feel powerless to do anything about it, or they feel powerless, which hurts, so they deny it and continue life like it's too absurd to be true.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Designer of the Twin Towers in January of 2001 explaining how the towers would withstand multiply hit from aircraft.

So, this being the designer of the buildings,

And here we have another made up story from a conspiracy theorist, claiming the WTC was designed by a 11-12 year old kid!

It shows how good their "research" actually is!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

Therein lies the problem though, glitchinmymatrix, they see this is as a problem they can cover-up, and believe falsely that this just makes everything go away.

Meanwhile, the continuing rise of American unsatisfaction, is clear.

Every single day people are bitching, whining, and complaining about how Government, or Congress, or Obama is messing up this country, or the world, yet no one does a damn thing about it at all, not because of not wanting the change, but because of a lack of intelligence, knowledge of how to effect that change, how to run for office, a lack of desire to run for office, or not seeing the bigger picture that a vast majority of this is tied to the political rhetoric of the perfect liars in Washington D.C. who will do anything to commit our nation in conflict just to keep their dollars in the pockets, and taking ours out of our pockets, both through political policy and foreign policy.

Come take a look at my newest thread in the Political Ideology forum.

Divide and Conquer : Political Ideology of the Power Elite, Selling The Peace, War Is The Motive

In as much as I want the change, and I know how, I cannot do it by myself.

Hell, I wrote a thread on the Survival Forum here, about how to legally, and peacefully overthrow your Government, and it went down like a lead balloon, not because of my lack of knowledge in the area, but because of the lack of intelligence here on ATS in that people do not want a peaceful "overthrow", they would much rather have M-16's, blocks of C-4, and a hangman's noose for the politicians, something I can see as a viable option, but only as a last resort, because as far as I see it if you're going to toss the bastards out of office, do it in a way which is not only legal, but will stick, permanently.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

So, this being the designer of the buildings,

And here we have another made up story from a conspiracy theorist, claiming the WTC was designed by a 11-12 year old kid!

It shows how good their "research" actually is!

Okay, are you calling the designer of the WTC a kid, or me?

Because you are not very clear in your general and biased account, and flagrant mis-statement about the age of either people, because that video was on the History Channel, I did not make it up, and he sure looks older than a kid to me, and for your information, I am currently thirty-six.

My diatribe here was not an attack upon you, but your statement.

You need to be clearer, because if you're referring to the designer as a child, state so, but if you're stating I'm a child, making an assertion like that sure as Hell needs more argument from you.

If you're claiming the man is not the designer, back it up with facts, I had said the video claimed he was the designer, not that I necessarily believed he was the designer.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Try doing some research (Hint: research is not just visiting conspiracy theory sites and believing the rubbish you find there) and answer these simple questions:

When was the WTC designed and built?
How old was Frank De Martini when he died?

By some simple maths you should be able to work out how old he was when the WTC was designed/built. (feel free to give me a yell if you have trouble with the maths)

If you're claiming the man is not the designer, back it up with facts,

Do the above maths then tell me if you think he was the designer!

[edit on 26/12/09 by dereks]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Try doing some research (Hint: research is not just visiting conspiracy theory sites and believing the rubbish you find there) and answer these simple questions:

When was the WTC designed and built?
How old was Frank De Martini when he died?

By some simple maths you should be able to work out how old he was when the WTC was designed/built. (feel free to give me a yell if you have trouble with the maths)

If you're claiming the man is not the designer, back it up with facts,

Do the above maths then tell me if you think he was the designer!

I never once stated I believed he was the designer, I said the video claimed he was the designer, there is quite a difference between those two assertions.

Did I not call the video into question through that verbiage, or is your contextual English off as much as you're claiming my math is off?

By your mentioning "maths", instead of "math", I have to wonder at your having read my statement with the intent of what it was originally stated.

In one of my many videos it shows the desinger himself, with the models of the WTC, so I have to question whether you bothered to watch any other videos than ones you might be able to refute.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Zeitgeist: 911 Part 1 Of 4

Zeitgeist: 911 Part 2 Of 4

Zeitgeist: 911 Part 3 Of 4

Zeitgeist: 911 Part 4 Of 4

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I never once stated I believed he was the designer, I said the video claimed he was the designer,

Have you even bothered to watch the video? It even states what his job was - and it was not the designer!

By your mentioning "maths", instead of "math",

WTF are you on about? maths is the standard abbreviation for mathematics!

In one of my many videos it shows the desinger himself, with the models of the WTC,

then why claim Frank was the designer? He was about 11-12 when the WTC was designed

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I never once stated I believed he was the designer, I said the video claimed he was the designer,

Have you even bothered to watch the video? It even states what his job was - and it was not the designer!

By your mentioning "maths", instead of "math",

WTF are you on about? maths is the standard abbreviation for mathematics!

In one of my many videos it shows the desinger himself, with the models of the WTC,

then why claim Frank was the designer? He was about 11-12 when the WTC was designed

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join