It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madoff treated for facial fractures, broken ribs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Poor Madoff, beaten to a pulp in prison. I'm sure some of his investors are hoping that his condition is worse. Karma is not something to play lightly with and he is far from getting what he deserves. More importantly his victims don't really receive the justice they deserve but this is an early christmas gift I'm sure for many. I wonder if this incident was inside payback of sorts from one of his victims or perhaps he tried to steal someone's peach cobbler. Oh the irony.

src

brill

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by brill

I was wondering when someone would start a post on this. A couple of hours ago I read that he was brought to the Duke University Medical Center because of high blood pressure and dizziness. Now this. Is it normal to take a convict to this hospital? Is this a upscale hospital?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Isn't a citizen entitled to protection from elements inside prisons? Does that count as "serving your time" to be beaten or molested by others? I see a lawsuit coming...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The AP reported Duke University Medical Center earlier said Madoff had been treated there, but later a spokeswoman said the hospital had never had a patient by that name.

Link

hmm makes you think doesn't it

[edit on 24-12-2009 by The Cloak]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Shank that Wank
Good stuff been wondering when someone would get a hold of him

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Isn't a citizen entitled to protection from elements inside prisons? Does that count as "serving your time" to be beaten or molested by others? I see a lawsuit coming...

That's cute and very apropos considering its the season for generosity and care. The real world says otherwise though. We all know that prisons have their own code of conduct and rules and I would hazard a guess that tens of thousands have been prison victims to some degree. There should be no lawsuit, the rules are settled on the playing field in prison and he deserves this justice.

brill

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by brill

Just because the "real world" supposedly says otherwise (from your point of view) doesn't make taking glee in the brutal beating of a person, no matter what they did, right.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
He should have either been in isolation or segreated with people his own height, weight ,and age. This sort of prison abuse will not help those who want the rest of the crooks safely locked up.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by brill

Just because the "real world" supposedly says otherwise (from your point of view) doesn't make taking glee in the brutal beating of a person, no matter what they did, right.

I respectfully disagree. I take great pleasure, personally, in seeing justice served here if he's beaten. Unfortunately it isn't enough. Perhaps if people understood that violent measures can happen in prison they may think twice about their actions. He doesn't have the luxury now of using his wealth and social standing to protect him, its open season on yet another douchebag,

Make no mistake, he screwed a lot of people out of a lot of money, for many it was their nesteggs. Did those people have a personal responsibility to secure their investments, you bet. Does it matter now, nope. So I say beat him to a bloody pulp and then beat him some more. Merry Christmas.

brill

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Goodness I wish the same would happen to all the the big money types who have used the hard working people as their stepping stones.

top topics

join