It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
no, your right, it is ludicrous...the extreme right still thinks there are death panels in the newly passed healthcare bill, the teabaggers still hold up signs comparing obama to hitler, mao, stalin, the joker. they say "we need to take back our country"...from what? obama was elected 12 months ago with 8 million more votes than mccain recieved....take back the 8 million votes?? for them being patriots, they don't seem patriotic to me, if they are trying to overturn the votes of 8 million citizens. apparently they aren't patriotic, and they simply want to overthrow the current government....that sounds like treason to me.

It's posts like this that make me laugh, thank you. It's funny how when President Bush was in office it was "patriotic" to protest, but now obama The Destroyer's in office all protests are treason? And in BO's short time in office he's raised or dept ceiling to over $12 TRILLION. And we the people don't have a right to protest this? Wow.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Reply to post by FortAnthem

I agree. "Every man has his devil and you can't rest til you find him." But, I don't understand it and respectfully think it's BS. The man's just another politician to me. Another blundering fool elected by a broken system and a complacent populous. Like any other I can remember save the pigmentation of his skin. And while I can NOT and will NOT accuse his constant steadfast detractors of willful conscious racism I think that is at least a subconscious factor.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Reply to post by Chance321

In an undeniably inept attempt to bolster a failing economy made so by his EQUALLY inept predecesor GWB. And generalizing anyone who is not against OBD by saying they weren't against GWB is falacious to the extreme.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
There is nothing deranged about wanting to protect your Country from a deranged Marxist usurper who has already driven up more national debt in his first year than the previous two presidents combined over 16 years!

If that's ODS, then I've got a terminal case of it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join