It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Control begins ..or maybe its just the 666?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Medical info ID, only costs you a few bucks a month and all your data will be there for the helpful ambulance crew ... or cops ...or ???

How long before this will be required?

My bet is is 1 year.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I don't care what it is good for I will never accept that. If they put it in my hand I will cut it out myself if it is required they shall not tag me like cattle! Give me Liberty or give me death!

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 22-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The ultimate goal is an electronic medical record for everyone, available no matter where they are, says Dr. Andrew I. Bern, an ACEP board member and emergency physician in south Florida.

Source

Ha! Stressed the part of the "ultimate goal". Who's goal exactly?
I don't think it is the Mark of the Beast, yet. But it might evolve into it.
Oh boy. Now, you got my wheels a turnin!

[Edited to provide source]

[edit on 22-12-2009 by havok]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
EXPLANATION OF THE MEANING OF 666

Reveleation 13:18 "a certain wisdom is needed here; with a little ingenuity anyone can calculate the number of the beast, for it is a number that stands for a certain man. that man's number is six hundred sixty six."

ok where do you look for wisdom? Who was known for wisdom?

2CHRONICLES 9:13 "The gold that Solomon received each year weighed six hundred and sixty six gold talents"

THIS IS THE ONLY OTHER TIME 666 SHOWS UP IN THE BIBLE!

This was all taken from the Marian edition of the bible. The King James version says exactly the same thing but in King James English. So there you have it. Its a tax- a global tax. No funny man with 6 fingers on each hand, no backwards 1999.

God, people come up with some crap. Clergy and Christain Prophecy doomsayers in particular.

sorry for any typos- I try.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by R0BCROW75]

[edit on 22-12-2009 by R0BCROW75]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by R0BCROW75

Maybe a 66.6% income tax? That is really my only guess because we all know it would never be a 6.66% income tax.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Possibly (lol) but I'm more interested in where these these taxes would be going. Israel? Maybe. A chip in the skin would be too convenient. It has to be something that people would willingly take something that could never bear any resemblance to the description in the bible.
I'm just sick of clergy and supposedly educated men coming up with the garbage they come up with. You would think they would have at least read the darned souce material.
another big christian hoax- the rapture. No evidence of people flying up to the Spirit in the sky. Just a vague reference by Paul stating that "not all will sleep but the instant, in the twinkling of an eye they shall be changed" he was talking about death.
I got a lot more where that came from

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Maybe a 66.6% income tax? That is really my only guess because we all know it would never be a 6.66% income tax.

Well, in Canada, if you include federal income tax, provincial income tax, GST and provincial sales tax, the average family is up to about 63% tax (plus any hidden taxes). If I remember right, the tax system eats about 78% of the GDP. I live in one f**ked up country!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

Well, in Canada, if you include federal income tax, provincial income tax, GST and provincial sales tax, the average family is up to about 63% tax (plus any hidden taxes). If I remember right, the tax system eats about 78% of the GDP. I live in one f**ked up country!

Cheers - Dave

We hereby consider this your resignation from Canada. Please turn in your toque and beaver tail fork before leaving, and don't forget to shut off the lights.

Good luck out there!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The Bible did say that we could refuse to accept the 'mark' if we wanted so obviously we would know that it is according to the Bible. But don't forget the consequences of refusing the chip either, you won't be able to travel, buy food or clothes or water, you will be shut down. As for the 'Rapture' I believe that is just a bunch of BS because there is no way millions of people will spontaneously die, maybe it symbalizes something else like alot of the Christians will be slaugtered before the coming of the messiah and hense that would mean alot of Christians would die.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Didn't you read the whole thing?

For $5 a year, basic health information and up to 10 emergency contacts are stored under a computer-assigned PIN number that's kept on a wallet card with your driver's license, a key fob or a sticker on an insurance card.

It's in your wallet not your arm. Seems to me the same thing could be accomplished by just keeping a memory stick in your car or keychain with an emergency contacts word document.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

Well I think people jump quick to the next step like implant of this info.
I was kinda kidding about the 666 in the title but the whole thing is a concern for privacy reasons. And awareness is defense.

top topics

join