It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States Is Not Now and Never Will Be Nazi Germany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
In trying to figure out what is going on in our country it seems apparent that we are heading into a Police State. The Powers That Be seem intent on destroying our economy and building up our military, at our own expense of course. We even have camps ready to put obstinate freedom lovers in that are probably equipped with gas chambers So what is really happening? Things are changing. Our taxes are going to go up drastically if they pass this healthcare and Cap&Trade stuff. What is really happening? Our military is growing,the surveillance industry is growing. What are their, the ptb's, objectives? What could they possibly hope to gain from destroying America?

Well, in the first place, if they were going to destroy America as an out and out enemy, they would simply nuke us. But they want something from us, they want to make us over for their own purposes. They want an Imperial Army to fight their wars of conquest to make them The World Power. This is what they had from Nazi Germany. They sold the Germans on their White Supremacy bent and the Germans were only too cooperative to carry out their plans.

The PTB tried to continue this with the VIetnam War, but the problem was that they could not transfer our National Identy to the war. IT WAS NOT OUR WAR. Just as this "endless" war we have going now is not our war. It is a fake and many Americans know it. And that is why they cannot convert us into their Military/Police State. But it certainly seems to be the direction they are pushing us in. Even the Anti-Muslim effort is fizzling and fading away. Maybe that is why the Ft. Hood shooter was allegedly a Muslim. Actually we don't know anything about who was/were the shooter/shooters. But there is an effort to drum up anti-Muslim sentiment. But a hatred for Afghanis is not going to be easily drummed up. Our picture/perception of Afghanis is more focused on pictures of children suffering from the plight of war. Have you noticed we are not seeing so many of that type of picture lately.

With JFK's assassination, they completed their takeover of the military. If you read L. Fletcher Prouty, The Secret Team You can see how they did it. The CIA was so completely secret and had power to overrule other branches of the military, so by hiding where the money was going and where it was coming from they were able to take complete control even to the point of assassinating our President and several of our leaders.

The Vietnam War ended when the people took to the streets protesting about it. The Vietnam War with it's Hamburger Hills was not our war. It was pointless and illegal. So they backed off and waited.

The PTB actaully have got the Israelis' cooperation to fight for them, which is unbelieveable that the Israelis would be a tool of the Nazis but it happened somehow.

Actually my title is false, I'm just now thinking, because it is possible for the Nazis to make the US over for their purposes by taking complete control over the next generation. Maybe if they destroy the infrastructure so much and throw the parents, us, into gas chambers, they will be able to mold our children into their Nazi soldiers. That's why we need to take back our schools.But for this generation all they can hope for is to corral us into Fema camps.

A merger between the US and Canada and Mexico would be helpful for their purposes because of all the military recruits they would harvest from Mexico. Takeover of Canada would be easier than closing the border that we could escape through.

The question right now is whether they are succeeding. They seem a little desperate, what with this crazed push for Global Warming money and the HealthCare Taxes. They already have all the money in the world. Are they desperate for more money? People are starting to wake up to their agenda, Depop is only what they are going to DO with their Imperial Army. And they have Weapons of Mass Destruction available to them through their control of our military. They picked the wrong country to be made over as Nazi Germany. We are not sold into any White Supremacist philosophy. Unless they succeed in building up the Police State enough to kill a lot of us off they won't succeed.

America has a common enemy that can unite us, but that is the Nazi Globalist organization that is our enemy. Wish people would wake up soon.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by m khan]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The Imperial Army is already in place. It has been present for decades. Half the global military budget is used to finance U.S. troops. The USA has military bases in more than 150 countries. The Army has been used for regime change and to subjugate other countries. Even more regimes have been toppled by violent and nonviolent coup d'etats, initiated by the CIA. The believe in American exceptionalism is more prevalent in the US, than the believe in the Aryan ubermensch was in Nazi Germany.

Freedom is a beautiful and lofty ideal, deeply rooted in the American society. But the freedom lived and taught is in stark contrast to the original meaning of the word. Just remember how many of your countrymen have believed the absurdity: “They hate us for our freedoms.”

Voltaire said: “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”
www.quotationspage.com...

Sadly there is truth behind this quote. It is not just the fascist police state. 10 years ago, torture - the breaking of other peoples spirit with physical or psychological pain was a tabu in all western nations. Torture was viewed as unjust and barbaric. It was practiced only by authoritarian regimes, dictators and sadists.

Torture has been practiced by the US prior to 9/11, but it was done in secret. Most Americans were unaware of these practices. The average American would have found the involvement of his government unbelievable, or he would have felt very angry. Now many just say: “So what?” The Pew Research Center for the People and The Press has released a survey. If these statistics are representative the majority of US citizens has now been turned into torture advocates.
people-press.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I find the odd and desperate association with the health care bill a silly tactic to compare it to Nazi Germany, as I some how doubt that the Furhor handed out healthcare to citizens.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I find the odd and desperate association with the health care bill a silly tactic to compare it to Nazi Germany, as I some how doubt that the Furhor handed out healthcare to citizens.

My guess is that Nazi Germany did have Universal Health Care, but that's hardly a barometre for Totalitarianism. After all, most civilised nations do.

Look at it this way, as long as we can still post on a site like this, it ain't Nazism.

But I gotta say...the words "Homeland Security" still creep me out. Too resonant of the German word "Heimat"...when did the U.S. start referring to the Homeland?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I am afraid that the western world (America and Canada) has gone an awful long way to implementing Hitler's policy and we are closer to Nazi germany than we care to admit

We have implement a program of hate against anyone the state has deemed unhealthy. Hitler killed those who he deemed to be "useless eaters" especially anyone who was mentally defective. He started propaganda campaign against the jew declaring them to be disease carriers. Compare that to the hate program against those the state considers "unhealthy"

We are now implementing policies against smokers, the obese and drinkers. Deciding if they can have jobs, where they can live, denying them healthcare that they have paid for two or three times.

This is exactly the program that Hitler implemented against the Jews
www.dailykos.com...:-Private-Health-Insurance-in-the-Third-Reich

Hitler fostered an image of "healthy" master race. A people who ate a careful healthful diet, exercised regularly and avoided those things Hitler deemed unhealthy (smoking, drinking, sex outside marriage)

Different target - Same Story.

I can't see any other ending to this except either a massive revolt on the part of the targeted by the UN, the WHO and Public Health OR the next step which is to ensure that smokers only live in specific ghettos. After that...who knows.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The scariest thing is that the people that were following Hitler didn't realize the implications of it until AFTER history was written and millions of people were killed. They followed blindly, reveling in his charasmatic ways, HOPING for the salvation and success he was promising.

Nobody could have imagined the destruction that was to follow his reign. Until it was too late, of course.....

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Then why are they trying to sell us Turds that look like turds, smell like turds (here you taste it) does it taste like a turd...?
geee I guess, it really is Sh*t ... good thing we didnt step in it... huh~

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
"If these statistics are representative the majority of US citizens has now been turned into torture advocates"

I believe it because I AM one of those advocates. Let's be realistic, we are not talking about bamboo shoots under the nails of American citizens. We are talking about waterboarding and psych type things (e.g. loud music, humiliation, etc). I'm sure when enduring such treatment it seems like torture...but it's a far cry from what goes on in the world in the grand scheme of things.

ETA-Nazis did not make me pro "torture" as you call it....19 middle eastern hijackers did.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by americanwoman]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
double post

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
are you sure, because I had a long talk with someones grandpa for about 2 hours about the 1930's, there was a better than 50% chance we were going to support Hitler in WWII. and if you look on the house of representatives podium you will see the American Flag flanked by two
Fasces (Nazi fraction NEO-CON). Government by Corporate America. Even the Health Care Bill was written by the Insurance Companies (If I recall correctly - but the news says they are against it, like they are gonna lose - but look at their stocks -- another pole cat folks)...
anyway, love it or leave it. America in GOD we trust. E Plurabus Unum.
lets play patriotic music loud ... lets raise the Gadsen Flag, it was good enough to kick king georges ass. its good enough to evict some pencil pushers.

We have just about every aspect of Hitlers Government. we even have a Homeland ... a nation of immegrants... melting pot ... hum ... we even have the hitler youth... did you see them on video Copenhagen - Monckton exchanges.
the rise of the fourth reich is a plausible explanation.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

top topics

join