It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There'll be nowhere to run from the new world government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

Like grandpappy ch1ldofthe70s loved to say "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Hell my wife abhors violence but even she agreed that dying upright while fighting for what one believes in is better then living under the oppressions of what our government is becoming.

Guess I better quit putting off breaking out the old Remington 700. Even if I never have to use it, always good to practice I suppose.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
We wont run
we'll merley do what the minutemen did during the revolutionary war..play sniper
and move around place to place. pick em all off till a few remain for further brutal jsutice serving inerogation, till fae will decide wether to keep the few greedy lifeless pulses alive or not.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Oh, the globalist have a plan to dismantle the United States. Leaving the Union is what they want - United States becomes weaker if it decreases in size.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

i dont think you could have put that much better my friend,i`d like to give you a bucket load of stars but i can`t

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Very interesting points.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

In fact most people do not own the land there house sits on. They do not own the mineral rights, and the land is actually comprised of minerals. What people own is permission to maintain personal borders and erect taxable dwellings on it.

All land can be confiscated at preset rates through the use of imminent domain already. The party that owns the mineral rights can evoke imminent domain, the state can also evoke imminent domain. Fail to pay your taxes and your land and dwellings you erected on it revert back to the state.

So, secession is the answer. Actually a question; because, what are the better options?

The truth is we live in a world that revolves around show me the money. Ultimately the infrastructure as we know it, the roads, the railroads, the airports, the sea ports, the vast amount of grocers and dry goods, communications, entertainment, banking, you name it all corporate owned. When you follow that spider web of corporations through the board of directors and the preferred not common stock it all ends up in the same few hands time and time again.

True enough, would you give up a few things?

Now for the sake of argument you move to New Hampshire, New Hampshire secedes now what?

Grow food, distill alcohol for fuel, off the grid electricity? I really don't think it need be that austere, people may still be able to hold jobs, cross borders, who knows?

Even if we want to pretend New Hampshire can be entirely self sufficient in order to throw off its current owners this new sovereign doesn’t military stand a chance against the actually entities it defrauded on paper to effect that chance. They can be crushed in that fashion.

I don't think they'd do that. It would tip their hand. The outcry from those that want it to succeed, those in the remaining states and other countries, would not allow it.

However for the sake of a delicious slice of pie in the sky let’s pretend that the current owners don’t mind! No harm no foul, not worried about any dangerous precedents here, let’s even say for the sake of argument New Hampshire is forgiven all its contractual debts and obligations by its current creditors and is given a clean slate to start over.

What is New Hampshire going to do for money? The New World Order monopolizes paper fiat de facto instrument of debt currency. Does New Hampshire have some Gold? In fact do they have a whole lot of Gold because if they don’t ultimately it has to get right back into bed with the same Cartel it was trying to get away from. If not it has to be entirely self sufficient and that’s in a pretend world where no one cares what they lost in letting it go its own separate way.

If New Hampshire can’t keep its own infrastructure up and running entirely with things produced within New Hampshire then New Hampshire is in a bind, it will have to deal with the rest of the world, and the rest of the world isn’t going to trade dairy cows or spinning wheels for oil or steel. New Hampshire will need Gold or new Hampshire will have to be part of the EXISTING paper money cartel.

You can do a lot with a little, even with no gold. There are resources in New Hampshire, lumber and granite, at least.

The Grid is already locked down on you my friend. It’s been locked on you for a hundred plus years and ultimately most people are going to go with and give their loyalty to who can pay them and show them the money. Who can put food on the store shelves, who can provide them with the goods and services, conveniences and luxuries they are used to and THOSE ARE the people who on paper own everything. They have a far greater advantage than you think.

The Grid. How do you escape then? Armed insurrection is a sure-fire failure in my opinion, although far superior to any more bending over. I'm ashamed that I had to write in my first post here that: "I'm afraid.", but I am, for all of us if it comes to that. There is still an option. I think it is wiser to play out our hand with the cards we were dealt, via The Constitution.

The logistics of what you imagine have been made vastly more complicated than most people imagine them to be.

Maybe so, but this would draw many like-thinking and superior minds. Very hard to believe that any problem would be insurmountable.
I apologize for my rose colored glasses, but you have to make the best of what you have, and there's very few straws left to grasp at.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join