It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris is an EPIC FAIL! Here is WHY....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Explanation: 1stly EVERYBODY MUST calibrate themselves and agree to this specific and independant standard BEFORE they post here OK!

Chuck Norris Facts [chucknorrisfacts.com]

NOTE: By posting to this thread you agree to agree to the above standard if only for the purposes of this thread! HELL! The MAN HIMSELF AGREES WITH IT!
See here for proof of that!

Chuck Norris Reads Chuck Norris FACTS! [youtube.com]

So if you don't agree with the standard provided above, then how about you take that up with him personally and FIRST, before posting any naysaying [
] to my ARGUMENTs OK!

SO having calibrated ourselves to an independant standard that is also endorsed as accurate by the MAN HIMSELF!
We can move on the topic at hand RE: "Chuck Norris is an EPIC FAIL! Here is WHY...."....

Ok so why is Chuck Norris an EPIC FAIL?
Especially as the standard paints him in a better light than 99.999% of all the Gods, Goddess'es and Super Hero's ever to have been concieved of, or who actually exist[ed]!

This is exactly heart of the issue. The standard as it stands IMPLICITLY implies that he could of FIXED EVERYTHING that is, was and will be ever wrong! Having a bad day? Its because Chuck Norris DIDN"T FIX IT!

Personal Disclosure:
I also think that Chuck Norris is highly effeminant and promoting a weak attitude due to portraying a character that requires a GUN! :shk:
What is wrong with Chuck Norris? He's gone all wussy thats what!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Explanation:
I just recieved a U2U saying my thread had been moved from Skunk Works to the People Forum!
This is the 1st time I have had a thread I placed in Skunk Works UPGRADED AND LEGITIMIZED with a forum move.
to the mod, who shall remain anonymous, for this grace!

Personal Disclosure:
In your face Chuck Norris! :bash:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I see, yes, that would be an epic fail I GUESS.

It's strange that there is no OP in this thread. Weird.

Maybe the OP is on a global ban.

[edit on 12/22/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Close to where I am stationed at Osan Airbase in South Korea is where Chuck Norris "learned" his high speed training in Tae Kwon Do. He was in the Airforce I did not know this. I over heard Airmen talking about this when I went to get my hearing checked out at the Army Hospital there. Koreans teach those classes and I have sat and watched and it's funny because they don't really show anything to the soldiers but kicking and punching, as well as a few blocks every class and some of this:
:bnghd::bash:
. That's all the pretty much offer. At other bases they offer others but I am to far to go learn so I can't wait until I get back to the States.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Chuck Norris was everywhere in NTC (national training center). On the port o johns he went from somebody to
to
. I really like your posts, they are educational and fun.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I don't understand what you are trying to say.

You must be kidding because Chuck Norris is a god. Maybe you're just jealous! ;p

top topics

join