It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIRACLES: THE WORLDS FORGOTTEN ENGIMA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Cant see miracles happening and I have massive doubts they have ever happened, for a long time anyway.
Miracle for me is something done out with our universe dynamics such as a god event on earth.

The struggle is between whether we can manipulate our universe or are all paths set. Omnipotent omnipresent no free will?

In theory if there is a god he can jump in anytime but I don't think the god we know is there yet. Its a hard fight to believe there is a god and then on top of that to attribute god to an event is massive really.

Stop me if Im wrong but isn't Vatican miracles just religious people seeing religious coincidences?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Level X
Today, millions of Catholics and Christians

Just gotta note ... Catholics ARE Christians.

As for miracles .. they happen. But they are rare. For a Catholic saint to be declared as such, there have to be two miracles attributed to their intercession with God after their death. 'The Devils Advocate' in the Catholic Church tries to discredit the miracles. They are pretty well investigated.

But the big miracles are few and far between.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Here is a miracle:
smphillips.8m.com...
(second & third pictures down).
Read the whole section in order to get the background information to understand what you are seeing.

Study the rest of the website (it will take you a year at least) and you will discover enough "miracles" to last a lifetime. So many in fact that it would convert even Richard Dawkins into a believer in God.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Level X

Maybe cause there weren't ever any actual 'miracles'.

Just like Gilgamesh never really did exist?

I would think that God, as awesome as it's supposed to be, would want to keep us aware of his presence, for the fear and all.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
reply to post by Level X

I would think that God, as awesome as it's supposed to be, would want to keep us aware of his presence, for the fear and all.

~Tenth

yeah like our god is playing little doubt games with everyone just to really test us? but that's unfair as the ones who see it hands on have more chance of believing it. but funnily enough they might have already believed in god and been chosen because of this lol.

guess that's possible with god but personally I don't think our universe is being altered I think its for us to understand.
edit on 5-10-2013 by guidetube because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join