It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the United States is Dying!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Our country is not dying, and it will not die our foundations are very strong and our country and his people is also strong, what I see is a need to stop the politicians from taking our laws and twisting them to their own advantage, this country is ours is for the people and I see that political leaders are gaining to much power over us the common people, and that is what has to change.

If we don't control the politicians our democracy is going to change and we can see this changes already with the patriot act.

Open your eyes people of America the goverment is taking to much power.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I must totally agree flyby,

ever since moral decline has become common in this country we have started to fall apart. People are now so callous to blatantly destructive behavior they pass it off because that is "the other person's lifestyle" or "I don't want to be judgemental"

It is not a good thing to be a puritanical society either where everyone runs around beating people into submission because they had some fun on a sunday.

The main thing to consider is that a core family structure is the basis of a successful society.

It all generally breaks down like this:

Strong Individual -> Strong Marriage -> Strong Family -> Strong Town -> Strong County -> Strong State -> Strong Nation

If you remove one of the the links everything else is weak as well.

So you ask, what is destroying the family?

- Rampant Infidelity
- Homosexuality
- Obsession over money (not spending time with kids and not helping people become strong individuals)

Back in the day when national travel wasn't too feasible most families stayed in the same area all the time and if a parent needed to do something important there were always aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc... that would look after the kids. Now sadly all the burden is on the parents and its a tough load to bear.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The destruction of the family unit is the beginning of social collapse, this has been proven over and over again. The US has a very high divorce rate. The lack of any decent morality and compassion in this country will elad to its doom.

Most of what you said, except without the religious crap. one can be moral and not religious.

<< 1   >>

join