It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I was FORCED to take the H1N1 shot.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by Terapin

Are you referring to the OP as a "weener"? .....
By the way, it's "wiener". That's all I have to say.

I stand corrected with humble thanks. As for the rest, Yes anyone who joins the armed forces knows full well that they surrender the right to refuse vaccinations, unless they were stupid enough to sign without reading and understanding. Complaining about it afterwards does indeed make one a wiener.

It is also only a flu shot after all. Move along. nNothing to see here.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Please raise your hand if you are in the Army, took the vaccine, made no fuss over it, survived it with only a runny nose and really don't care now?
(Raises hand)
Nice to know I have some battle buddies here who are more paranoid than I am.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
The US Army forced me to take the H1N1 shot so I had to take it, I will report on any symptoms I might have, so far so good.

Any other service members on here that have been forced?

COMPULSORY ARMY VACCINATIONS ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL
Private David Lewis who died at Fort Dix, supposedly of swine flu, would be alive today if the Army had not violated the law by forcing the poison shots on the soldiers.

Our U.S. Constitution gives us the "right to be secure in our persons." Therefore, all enforced vaccination (mass medication) is a violation of our legal rights.

According to Blackstone (the "Bible" of the lawyers): "No laws are binding upon the human subject which assault the body or violate the Conscience."

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that:
"No right is held more sacred or is more carefully guarded by the common law, than the right of every individual to the possession and control of his own person, free from all restraint or interference of others ….”

Judge Cooley stated: "The right of one’s person may be said to be a right of complete immunity; to be let alone."

In the official code book of the U.S. Armed Services titled, UNION CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE, we find that there is no compulsory vaccination law in any of the branches of our military services. Therefore, as there is compulsory vaccination law in United States or the military establishment, the enforced vaccinations on our recruits is against their legal rights. Because vaccines are proved to be poisonous and harmful in all cases, the military forces are guilty of malpractice and subject to the laws governing that offense.

One woman I talked to has already sued the Army for $1,000,000 for causing the death of her son as a result of shots at camp. In England, so many outraged parents sued the government for vaccine damages to their sons in the military services, that the government abolished compulsory vaccination in both the military and civilian life. (See the chapter on WHAT VACCINATIONS DID TO OUR SOLDIERS.)

Need I state more?

www.whale.to...

And for those who have so idiotically repsonded and state that vaccinations are harmless or that the OP is a whiner, I generally never resort to name calling but a spade is a spade, and yes those of you are morons.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by daddio]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by argentus
Did all of your injections have squalene in them SG?

I dont know, as alot of them I had decades back. Which proves further my point? How many people question whats in their annual vaccines and blood shots? Not many, which proves my point further that the assumption the government is dumb enough not to simply sneak these into annual injections and rather choose mass plague vaccines is a rather dumb assumption.

Times change, SG, as you surely are aware. This is the first time I can recall that the U.S. government has created legislation to absolve the manufacturers of a vaccine from liability.

Proves your point? Well, I guess you know that squalene wasn't used as an adjunct to vaccinations until the 90's, so you probably didn't have an injection that contained it. As you might know, the American Society for Investigative Pathology has evidence that indicates squalene is likely to produce an auto-immune reaction when injected.

Further, there is a fair amount of evidence that squalene might be the causation in Gulf War Syndrome, per a study by Tulane University.

I think it's prudent to not want such a compound injected into the human body, and you really can't comment on the effects, unless you've had an vax with squalene in it.

Please note that this is a question, and not a challege.

No its fine, ask away as I also have question for you. What happens after afew years and nothings happened to you? If I was to come over to "Zero" here or you and asked what your still doing alive, what would you say to me?? Lets give it 6 years. After 6 years and your still alive following the vaccine, will you still convince yourself the conspiracy is true?

Which side should we error on SG? The side of reasonable caution, or the side of who-gives-a-flying-[expletive]? PARTICULARLY when involving the safety of U.S. (or anybody's) enlisted, shouldn't the balance of scales tip to erring toward safety?

Nothing will happen to me SouthernGuardian. I'm the one NOT taking the jab, remember? I hope Zero doesn't suffer a reaction. Not everyone does. Canada rejected over 170,000 courses of H1N1 due to reactions problems with a small amount of the intial population who got jabbed.

Sure, we can stand back and say "suck it up, it's what you signed up for", but when there is a serious question with a vaccine -- as there is with the H1N1 vax -- and there is causative evidence to support those questions, who is being "dumb"? Those that question, or those that don't?

[edit on 20/12/09 by argentus]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

I can raise my hand to that as well. I took on several courses of vaxs pumped into me by the military and didn't even suffer a runny nose. That was almost 30 years ago, long before the recent adjuncts.

that was waaaay, waaaay back when we had a notion that our government might've had our best interests in mind.

change/some/changes

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
The US Army forced me to take the H1N1 shot so I had to take it, I will report on any symptoms I might have, so far so good.

Any other service members on here that have been forced?

COMPULSORY ARMY VACCINATIONS ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL
Private David Lewis who died at Fort Dix, supposedly of swine flu, would be alive today if the Army had not violated the law by forcing the poison shots on the soldiers.

Our U.S. Constitution gives us the "right to be secure in our persons." Therefore, all enforced vaccination (mass medication) is a violation of our legal rights.

According to Blackstone (the "Bible" of the lawyers): "No laws are binding upon the human subject which assault the body or violate the Conscience."

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that:
"No right is held more sacred or is more carefully guarded by the common law, than the right of every individual to the possession and control of his own person, free from all restraint or interference of others ….”

Judge Cooley stated: "The right of one’s person may be said to be a right of complete immunity; to be let alone."

In the official code book of the U.S. Armed Services titled, UNION CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE, we find that there is no compulsory vaccination law in any of the branches of our military services. Therefore, as there is compulsory vaccination law in United States or the military establishment, the enforced vaccinations on our recruits is against their legal rights. Because vaccines are proved to be poisonous and harmful in all cases, the military forces are guilty of malpractice and subject to the laws governing that offense.

One woman I talked to has already sued the Army for $1,000,000 for causing the death of her son as a result of shots at camp. In England, so many outraged parents sued the government for vaccine damages to their sons in the military services, that the government abolished compulsory vaccination in both the military and civilian life. (See the chapter on WHAT VACCINATIONS DID TO OUR SOLDIERS.)

Need I state more?

www.whale.to...

And for those who have so idiotically repsonded and state that vaccinations are harmless or that the OP is a whiner, I generally never resort to name calling but a spade is a spade, and yes those of you are morons.

good find.

Probably why my brother refused it and they could do nothing about it.
Though theyll prolly try to slip it in some other way. lol

I guess, just like with common law..

if you actually know your rights first, you might be ok.

boy does authority hate when folks actually do know their rights... often times better than the enforcers.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Ahmose]

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Ahmose]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Exactly, my younger brother was a Navy Seal. He NEVER stepped over the line when he was sworn in, he knew what that meant. His son went into the national gaurd and did the same thing. The Honor Gaurd that does the swearing in was weird, they changed positions and the original who read the oath did not accept the answer? He stepped aside. My nephew did not step over the line and the guy got pissed. Too bad. We all laughed, definitely know your rights. Stepping over that line you are stepping out of Constiutional territory and into federal "Crown Territory". The kings domain. And that is a fact, the yellow fringe on the flag is of admiralty law or an admiralty jurisdiction, non-constitutional.

"Pursuant to U.S.C. Chapter 1, 2, and 3; Executive Order No. 10834, August 21, 1959, 24 F.R. 6865, a military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a YELLOW FRINGE, bordered on three sides. The President of the United states designates this deviation from the regular flag, by executive order, and in his capacity as COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF of the Armed forces."

From the National Encyclopedia, Volume 4:
"Flag, an emblem of a nation; usually made of cloth and flown from a staff. From a military standpoint flags are of two general classes, those flown from stationary masts over army posts, and those carried by troops in formation. The former are referred to by the general name flags. The latter are called colors when carried by dismounted troops. Colors and Standards are more nearly square than flags and are made of silk with a knotted Fringe of Yellow on three sides...........use of the flag. The most general and appropriate use of the flag is as a symbol of authority and power."

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Check the US Department of Defense Regulations

DOD Instruction 6205.2 IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS

It is called informed consent. All members of the US military sign a document which clearly indicates this requirement. It is not forced when you agree to it, and give consent in writing.

I have never had an influenza vaccination simply because I am healthy and believe that flu vaccinations are unnecessary, but I have had numerous other vaccinations, some for diseases most people will never be exposed to. I have never had any issues what so ever despite many vaccinations over the years. I have been inoculated against everything from Japanese Encephalitis, to Rabies, Yellow fever, Cholera, various forms of Hepatitis, and more common ones like Typhus, Diptheria, Polio, even some experimental vaccinations that are cutting edge in the war agains disease. They have not made me Autistic, sick, mind controlled, chip trackable, or any other such nonsense. They have boosted my immune system as they are designed to do.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The ignorance that I see is embarrassing. Your are endowed by your creator with UNALIENABLE rights. That means your rights CAN'T BE TAKEN FROM YOU. Only you allow those rights to be taken. Just because you join the armed services doesn't mean you check your rights at the door. This brainwashing that service men loose there rights is just that, brainwashing. Do you not have the right to refuse an unlawful order? Or are you so brainwashed that you think all orders must be followed?

It takes a lot of bravery to stand up for your right to say NO to having something injected into YOUR BODY, but if more service men would then there would be less of this notion that military personnel have no rights.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by EnactingMyRight]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
My brother was in the US Air Force in Desert Storm and they tried to make him take something experimental to protect against possible anthrax. The CO threatened him to no end even facing court marshal. He consistently told them to f-off in a nice way and he was not injected with the stuff. He was never penalized.
just wanted to throw that out there.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I feel sorry for you, my partner works in a hospital and says that they have had many people coming to see them with problems after they have taken the H1N1 flu shot, the common theme is breathing. Apparently the hospitals have to treat it with the utmost secrecy.

What I wanted to say in regards to the Army forcing you to take a shot is what do you expect, you can't be suprised can you, wasn't it Barabara Bush that said soldiers were dogs and thats why they wear dog tags? (something like that anyway) I am not saying all soliders are dogs what I am saying is that soldiers are what the elites want them to be nothing more nothing less.

In truth I am not suprised at all, the elites have very little regard for the troops I think history can back me up on this. I urge all soldiers that are fighting to drop their weapons and refuse to fight refuse to be a puppet for the elites. Of course they won't but I can only hope one day they will.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
They gave me mine... I'm still here. I didn't tell them to "shove it."

BUT, I made the mistake of watching "The Last Enemy" (a PBS mini-series from the UK) the next day. Bad choice.

Also, I didn't feel in any way different at any time after the injection like someone said ("High" I think is what they said) and neither did anyone else who got it at the same time report any symptoms at all.

We'll see.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I feel sorry for you, my partner works in a hospital and says that they have had many people coming to see them with problems after they have taken the H1N1 flu shot, the common theme is breathing. Apparently the hospitals have to treat it with the utmost secrecy.

What I wanted to say in regards to the Army forcing you to take a shot is what do you expect, you can't be suprised can you, wasn't it Barabara Bush that said soldiers were dogs and thats why they wear dog tags? (something like that anyway) I am not saying all soliders are dogs what I am saying is that soldiers are what the elites want them to be nothing more nothing less.

In truth I am not suprised at all, the elites have very little regard for the troops I think history can back me up on this. I urge all soldiers that are fighting to drop their weapons and refuse to fight refuse to be a puppet for the elites. Of course they won't but I can only hope one day they will.

The oath is sworn ultimately to The Constitution. Not these elusive "elites."
Lawful orders from proper authorities? Sure.

And, one has a duty to disobey any unlawful orders and to defend from all powers foreign and DOMESTIC.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Husband is Army. He got 2. First set was flu + H1N1. Then about a month later they gave everyone another one. I work on post & they sent us to clinic but I said I have egg allergies so they didn't make me get one. He didn't have any reaction to it at all. When he was in basic he got sick from that flu shot though.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Ok, i'll bit to whoever dared calling me a weeny....

Listen up, I don't like being injected with unproven vaccines, i'm leary because of the general response to the vaccine.

I tried refusing another shot and the way they forced me was that an officer would make it an order and if I refuse a direct order of an officer I might face consequences like Article 15 which means 48 days of extra-duty (work till 12pm and wake up again for duty at 4-5am) And 48 days of restriction which limits what you can do, ontop of that you can get 1 paygrade taken for a company grade and 3 ranks for field grade article 15.
OH did I mention you also get money taken?

Naturally I wasn't gonna risk that and took the anthrax shot or whatever it was at the time.

I asked if I had to that the H1N1 shot and they pretty much told me I couldn't refuse (they made sure I knew by being all sarcastic about it)

The nurse there (civilian) even asked me why I had reservations and I explained I heard bad stuff about the vaccine which she replied to "on the internet?" and I nodded and she gave me some reference to the CDC website and how well the vaccine works.

I have no problems with shots but if I could refuse an H1N1 shot since I am not affraid of getting a flu in trade for having no risks of getting adverse reactions to the H1N1 shot which contains all sorts of nice concoctions like formeldahyde(sp?).

And before you accuse me of being a weeny again, try this, wake up, do PT (physical training) in the cold morning for an hour, eat breakfast, work your ass off from 0900-1130 (if you are lucky to get a lunch) work again from 1300-1630 (or if you have my scheduelle, try 0500-1900).

I work harder and longer hours compared to anyone who makes the same money as me in the civilian world, so don't give me that crap.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

You are not a weeny, all you did was refuse an unsafe shot thats all. Im still suprized that they havent forced the shot on me yet unless they lied to me that it was a normal shot. Other then that any other effects that you can report on?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I am not in the army. I went down to the clinic as soon as the shots were available and got mine. About two weeks after the shot I had a headache for a week that would not go away no matter what I took or did. Several other people in the community had the same problem. Not sure if it was related or not. But I am glad that I got the shot.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by moonleaf

Maybe the ones that die from the shots are from headaches or are just too weak to survive the symptoms. Any other effects?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join