It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheers! 3 years left for humanity!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ah, it's already December 20th 2009. Only 3 years to go here folks! What will happen; will we live or will we die in a similar way the movie "2012" depicts? Who knows! But I say we celebrate the 21st of every December up til 2012 as a sort of pre-anniversary (although anniversaries are usually good things) to the up and coming horrors.

So whose with me? Tomorrow we shall get drunk til we see the 22nd of December's sun rise celebrating the time we have left, then plummet to the ground as we pass out from alcohol poisoning!

Or you can just do some sort of ritualistic dance you say the Maya did, but in all honesty you made up while drinking that 1/5 of Jack Daniels

Oh I thought I'd add this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cadbe3f01e74.jpg[/atsimg]
Source

[edit on 20-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Personally i would not bother worrying. I think its just a transition, and just brainwave entrainment.

I just wonder what the next date will be?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Oh, to be honest I believe it's a [positive] transition as well. I sort of made this thread as an inside joke with myself poking fun at all the 2012 prophecies. But to be fair, some of them are very possible (especially WW3 killing most of us off). And who knows, maybe the solar flairs will breach our atmosphere and burn us all to a crisp! Celebrate my friends, celebrate the time you have left!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The only way humanity will be destroyed is if we destroy ourselves.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm going to keep my computer live, with the coding for this countdown on it, and I'm going to countdown the last 5 seconds. If something bad happens, the internet won't work, if the powers out, it will be saved on a laptop. I'm going to countdown the last 5 seconds!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Your a bit late some other fellow is already on the ball here www.abovetopsecret.com... I hope were not gonna see like a bazillion of these types of threads over the next 48 hours

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Seriously this is getting out of hand, people are stealing other peoples topics for flag points. They sit waiting on new topics being started and then copy it and duplicate it.

This topic was already covered, see above link.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
Seriously this is getting out of hand, people are stealing other peoples topics for flag points. They sit waiting on new topics being started and then copy it and duplicate it.

This topic was already covered, see above link.

Yeah that's exactly what I do, I troll through ATS copying threads on purpose to gain flag points!

Don't make assumptions about people because they make a mistake. My bad I didn't mean to make a thread that was already made, I made it without searching because I thought since it was 1 day before 3 years til Dec, 2012 that I'd be the first making the thread. So don't tell me I'm just trying to gain 'flag points' I could care less about that.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Where's the celebration cake?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandKitaro777

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcbdecadeeff.jpg[/atsimg]

There ya go! Let's all get along now too shall we?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Sorry dude my bad

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
the world isnt ending lmao were asending

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I hear some worrying going on

don worry be happy

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
all i know is on 12/21/12 there's going to be a HUGE spike on alcohol related deaths.

new topics

top topics

join