It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

snow in Israel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Snow in the "holy land" (Israel, Lebanon, Syria, etc...)

Ice, 28 degrees here in Texas?

extremely cold everywhere? (at least in the Northern Hemisphere where i was looking up cities for)

just sounds weird

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
extremely unusual weather patterns all around the world in the past year....very strange...i dont know enough about this topic to draw any conclusions, but it does sound...odd

www.msnbc.com...

this is the article that set me doing more research

[Edited on 26-2-2003 by KKing123]

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hmmmm.. Saw the same on the news and it bothered me for some reason.. that is until I remembered revelations on end times.... Very strange indeed...

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
There is often snow in Israel in the winter. Not an issue... unless its in elat...

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
this late in February is "almost summer" for Texas

and the holy land rarely ever sees snow more then a light dusting

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It is also a month for warm spells in Alabama, but we've had several inches of snow in February and March time frame. Same for Texas. Israel, I have no clue. I'll have to rely on Netty, who is a traveller and besides, is from New Zealan, which makes us smarter than us Southerners.
Right, Netty?

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Just the weather patterns.

We had snow in Lubbock (Texas) on April Fool's day about 20 years ago. We've had ice and snow here in Dallas into February in other years.

We've just been spoiled by the relative warmth. It happens... it's not significant unless it holds for 3-4 years.

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
So, do you think there might be a link to the weird weather from:
xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

???

[Edited on 26-2-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
In the past 5 years there has been snow in Israel a number of times. It's funny when that happens because you see pictures of Jerusalem all covered in snow, and then 2 days later there's no sign that it ever happened. Israel is very odd in the weather sense. In the north there are mountaintops that have snow on them most of the year. In the south, Elat is always like 80 degrees and sunny. Yet the whole country is the size of Jersey. Imagine snow in newark and 90 degree weather in atlantic city.

arc

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
the only thing we've noticed unusual in this part of the uk is the fact it's february and it hasn't rained for 2 weeks! Just been waking up to frost each morning and then beautiful blue skies and spring-like afternoons.

if anything in last few years we've had less snow - now I know why - you greedy lot have stolen it

seriously I think weather patterns do change for natural reasons - look at what happened with El Nineo.

there's one odd thing though - a lot of elderly people I know say that the weather hasn't been the same since the first few times man went into space. In the uk we have milder winters and wetter cooler summers now

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I must say I'm shocked to hear that. When I was in London it was rainy every morning practically and that was in January 99. I live in NYC and the weather here has been downright weird the past few years.

new topics

top topics

join