It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Graves Dug Up And Destroyed In Gaza Strip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Christian Graves Dug Up And Destroyed In Gaza Strip

www.allvoices.com

More recently, the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas, which rules the Gaza Strip, dug up Christian graves in the Gaza Strip because they said the Christian bodies defiled the land, a human rights group said. The Christians in the Palestinian Authority areas are facing persecutions. Their homes, their churches they get attacked almost every day.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If you read the sorce article it goes on to talk about atrocities on both sides dealing with the dead as well as the liveing in the Gaza Strip. It talks about people being killed and raped because the would not convert to the right religen. Also how the ruleing party wants the money from tourists but does not want the different religen to stay there for any lenth of time. I hope those who are in a position to help will find some way to do so.

www.allvoices.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Yikes ...talk about bad carma.

I oftened wondered about the distrubing of the old egyptian tombs. It is like bad idea #1,287.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This will fuel the fires of those that believe all religion is evil.

Clearly this is what happens when humans get extreme over their beliefs. Sadly enough this kind of cruelty and disrespect towards others has occurred in the name of almost every religion (if not every religion) on the planet. Things like this could be avoided if people were taught respect and tolerance towards others beliefs or rites to believe. I am no expert on that region so maybe they don't have the rite to believe what they want to. But despite my hopes that common sense and decency is something that every human being could achieve, actions like this smash those hopes. One would think the world is big enough to accommodate all religions. But that line of thinking only works if human flaws like greed, intolerance and ignorance are abolished.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ch1ldofthe70s

Well said. I believe this might spark the fire that sends people out to persecute Christians globally. That is "supposed" to be a sign of the times.

But, they are already persecuting Christians in the middle-east. So...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

They are persecuting Christians (and all religion for that matter) here too.

Down with all religion!

Nothing new I suppose. Just a tiresome old banter.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
Yikes ...talk about bad carma.

I oftened wondered about the distrubing of the old egyptian tombs. It is like bad idea #1,287.

The Egyptian tombs are disturbed in the name of science. You may say it is no different, but they are opened up with respect. The graves being disturbed in Gaza are being done with hatred and the remains burned.
I do have to agree with you it is bad karma.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I wouldnt read too much into it , the zionist will blame everything on hamas , If you read below , it will tell you what israel (zionists) believe about Christians , it contains translated verses and scripture from zionist Holy Book The Talmud, a far , far cry , from the Holy Torah ! This is why i believe zionist are behind alot of destruction , because this is the worst Holy Book ,Ive ever come across , Even Muslims show a respect to Jesus as a Phophet ,but this is not common knowledge in the mainstream Western World .
Very Disturbing !!

Disclaimer: this is NOT supporting the TALMUD but Revealing what's INSIDE THE TALMUD,,The Talmud is what Fake Jews Use As A Holy Book,Real Jews are persecuted for speaking out against these imposters,,They are Babylonian..They are evil..

..>..>
..> ..>

Tidbits From The Talmud

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Non-Jews are Not Human Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human ("Only ye are designated men").

Also see Kerithoth 6b under the sub-head, "Oil of Anointing" and Berakoth 58a in which Gentile women are designated animals ("she-asses").

Jews are Divine, Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews, Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a Gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status, Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews, Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

Sanhedrin 76a . God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews, Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a Gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews, Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children Sub-Human, Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b . Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Abodah Zarah 67b . "The vessels of Gentiles, do they not impart a worsened flavor to the food cooked in them?"

Insults Against Mary, Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote 2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gloats over Christ Dying Young, A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: "Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?--He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

Says Jesus was a Sorcerer, Sanhedrin 43a . Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in footnote 6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery.

Horrible Blasphemy of Jesus, Gittin 57a . Says Jesus ( see footnote 4) is being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 43a . Jesus deserved execution: "On the eve of the Passover, Yeshu was hanged...Do you suppose that he was one for whom a defense could be made? Was he not a Mesith (enticer)?"

Attacks Christians and their Books

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ch1ldofthe70s

We don't 'believe' all religion is evil.. we know!

IRM

top topics

join