It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget RFID Chips - We got tattoos to ID you now!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Well if the application of such tattoos are hidden to us, and we are branded without our knowledge, the process could be redone over and over again while we don't even realize it's going on. And it could be possible if you remove your tattoo you are severely punished, and obviously some people would be used to make an example of what could happen to you (i.e. death).

This sort of reminds me of the movie "Idiocracy" - while it is a very dumb movie, every human being has a 'tattoo' that when scanned contains all your personal information, and it's used to buy food since your bank account would be implemented into the system.

I mean tptb could make this technology forced upon us. Imagine if the only way to buy your food/water/supplies/whatever is to use the tattoo which is traced back to your bank accounts? No more credit cards, no more debt since you can't go into the negatives when using your own bank account. At first I bet people would see this as a positive thing to help people from over spending and such. Damn that really sounds like a possible idea... Hopefully I'm not giving ideas to anyone

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
reply to post by Magantice

Thanks, and yeah I think anyone in the right mind would find the idea of be 'branded' in any way scary.

As for what the bible has to say about the mark of the beast etc. no offense to anyone who believes in the bible, but I believe it's filled with fairy tails. The only thing that is remotely correct that is contained within the bible is the way to treat others and how to live a good life. The teachings of those named in the bible including Jesus are good and I don't deny that, but their 'powers' have been embellished quite a bit, as have the stories. I'm sorry but I just cannot believe there is a hell where your soul goes for eternity for sins you created as a human being - we are human we make mistakes, who is to say we can't have another chance to prove our humanity?

The Bible does not support a hell where your soul goes for eternal punishment. This is a false teaching. Just because some claim that it says or implies this, doesn't mean that it actually does. Nor does it mean that everyone who believes that the Bible is God's word, believes that there is a literal hell.

"For the living know that they will die, but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all...." (Ecclesiastes 9:5)

"....for there is no work nor devising nor knowledge nor wisdom in Sheol, the place to which you are going." (Ecclesiastes 9:10)

The Hebrew word Sheol is translated as 'hell' in some Bibles. It's actual meaning is the 'abode of the dead'. 'Hell' is simply the common grave of all people who die, where all activity has stopped.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by shasta9600]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

Thanks for that. But I guess I was being too general when I explained my beliefs. Basically, to put it simply, I believe if you're a good willed person of love you will be taken care of. By who, and how? I believe in a higher consciousness - we are all one. If you live a life following a religion, and you're a good person, your karma will more than likely be high, and your consciousness will be higher once you pass on to the astral realm. So ultimately you can believe in whatever you want, but we're all subject to the same principals since we're "one" consciousness. That's just what I believe though, and from the readings I have read there is nothing regarding any sort of hell or eternal damnation, which is the way I prefer it. To each their own!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Very interesting.. Did they say anything about the hand or the forehead.. - Can you say 666?

Just a new twist on an old idea.. Can you say holocaust?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I believe the idea is really separation from God and his Kingdom of heaven. A bleak sad existence even if your not burning in flames..

But you might as well be burning in flames because separation from God and his heaven would be such a horrible existence you would wish you would have paid more attention in Sunday School.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

If you look on the first page of replies, I replied to someone saying something about the mark of the beat, and I provided a link to a website claiming it to be the mark of the beast. In fact when I searched for Somark and the mark of the beast tons of websites came up - go figure!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Exactly. Not that I believe all that, but sometimes when people are vulnerable they think "Well it wont kill me to believe in God, worst comes to worst I end up in the ground forever, best case I end up in heaven." Thinking like that has become an issue I think especially for this generation - people are scared of thinking outwards, so they are forced (with scare tactics) to believe in this & that.

But be warned, this technology is real, and is scary if used to it's potential.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Wow, this would really be some scary stuff if it was implemented by government to be REQUIRED.

Then again, I think there will always be people who refuse it.
I think I'd be one of them, I mean something like this would be an intrusion on our rights.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PApro
gotta ask... is this tattoo going to be in the shape of 3 sixs by any chance?

Actually I got some info saying it may be the mark of the beast... www.mobresistance.org...

Check out the update in the OP though as well. Not good news... not good news at all.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

That's a great link with a lot of valuable information. I highly recommend that everyone take the time to read this.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife

This is seriously bad stuff. I also find it interesting that the name of the company is SOMARK.

Maybe that stands for * Satan's Own* MARK......

But the "mark" can't be given without your knowledge. It will be accepted or rejected by each individual, because it will be connected to the WORSHIP of the beast.

Although, some people will accept the mark even knowing what it stands for, because without it, you will not be able to buy or sell.......

The bible makes it clear that we are to trust in God, and he will sustain us.

Some examples are the manna that God used to feed the Israelites with during their sojourn in the desert, and the widow who fed Elijah during a time of famine, through a miracle of God.
(1 Kings 17:8-16 )

"But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; He is their strength in the time of trouble, and the Lord shall help them and deliver them. He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him." (Psalm 37:39-40.)

"Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?"
(Matthew 6:26)

We don't have to be scared, and worried about the future, there are many, many verses that tell us the same thing, which is why it is good to become familiar with the promises, by reading the book!

God Bless

sezsue

[edit on 20-12-2009 by sezsue]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I don't really see anything worth worrying about with this. They developed the technology... and? Tattoo's have been around for ages and the Nazi's used them. When I was in middle school, my English teacher brought in a Holocaust survivor and he showed us his tattoo. Does that mean we should burn down all tattoo parlors? They're talking about the technology and possible applications, not about forcing them on people. Using them in battlefields to identify friendlies? Sounds fine to me, as long as they can be removed sometime afterwords. RFID tags exist and are being used for different purposes. Have you been kidnapped and had one forced under your skin yet? It's good to keep an eye out for potentially negative technologies... but obsessing over the potential for harm and ignoring the potential for good is just as ridiculous as obsessing over the potential good and ignoring the potential for harm.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DemonicAngelZero

No one is obsessing about anything here man. But when you stumble across technology like this, as I did, and you read the applications and possible uses for it, you start to wonder...

I'm not trying to install fear here, I'm trying to be smart and share knowledge about possible threats to humanity to be blunt. Isn't that what we all are doing when we make threads about current technology and diseases and HAARP and whatever else is out there that has the potential to do evil rather than good?

I would love to see this system used to help locate soldiers, kidnapped children, murder suspects, rapists etc. but the problem with the power to locate anyone, at anytime is that it will ultimately be used to do negative things. Humans unfortunately are not all good, and those with power in this world [the powers that be] can harness technology like this and use it against us. Imagine a new revolution starts - or even better, a revolt against the government (which is not really improbable) and imagine along with the revolt everyone has had these tattoos installed on themselves. Well now the militias and rebel forces can be located and terminated with ease. There is no such thing as a fair fight in war, the ones with the better technology will always win, even if out numbered.

So I just want to make it clear to you all, I am not trying to scare anyone. I am just putting information out here for everyone to see. You can choose to dwell on it if you wish, but I highly recommend not doing so. Just keep these possible ideas in your head in case you see signs of it starting. And that makes another point... sharing stuff like this allows people to share their personal ideas/theories, and the more ideas we have in our heads, the more secure we can feel knowing that we have the knowledge about said subject if it ever turns out to be used negatively. Sorry if I have scared anyone, no need to dwell like I said.

It's good to stay informed. Period.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonicAngelZero
I don't really see anything worth worrying about with this. They developed the technology... and? Tattoo's have been around for ages and the Nazi's used them. When I was in middle school, my English teacher brought in a Holocaust survivor and he showed us his tattoo. Does that mean we should burn down all tattoo parlors? They're talking about the technology and possible applications, not about forcing them on people. Using them in battlefields to identify friendlies? Sounds fine to me, as long as they can be removed sometime afterwords. RFID tags exist and are being used for different purposes. Have you been kidnapped and had one forced under your skin yet? It's good to keep an eye out for potentially negative technologies... but obsessing over the potential for harm and ignoring the potential for good is just as ridiculous as obsessing over the potential good and ignoring the potential for harm.

This has nothing to do with tattoo parlors, Holocaust survivors, or anyone being kidnapped. You must have completely missed the point.

It has everything to do with the decision that we're all going to face at some point, in some form, of whether we will take the mark of the beast or not. There's going to be all kinds of perceived good from taking this mark, if they don't understand and believe what the ultimate consequence will be. It might allow them to function 'normally' in society for a short while, with everybody who joined in thinking that we can now finally move forward towards true global peace and security. It will look that way and many will truly fall for it. However, it will be short lived, since they will have turned their back on God for the last time.

Nobody is going to be tattooing anything on me, whether it's invisible or not.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Very good response. Even though the religious view doesn't fit into my mindset, I understand how wrong it would be to allow myself to be 'branded.' And like I said before, that's exactly what it would be. And once again repeating myself, it would be the beginning of your enslavement to tptb.

So yes, just being aware of this knowledge is good enough, but knowing a bit about how it works, and how it can be invisible (which is not good because it then can be secretly put on a person), may come in handy one day when you're being pushed to move forward in the "Tat-Line" at City Hall

I wonder how long it will be before this technology is forced upon us? I've thought about it a bit, and I think things might play out like so...

Collapse of the USD followed by
Mass panic and mayhem followed by
False promises of a new beginning from the powers that be followed by
Being forced to get this damn tattoo!

I really don't think that sounds too unlikely to anyone really, because we all know the USD is worth nothing more than the paper it's printed on. And one way tptb will try to get the economy back together quickly is by issuing some sort of new system for money/bank accounts to be linked to a person at all times via tattoo possibly. Getting groceries? Well just run your hand across the lazer reader, you can almost hear the 'ca-ching' sound of the register as if there was a need for one, but there isn't. We will become a cash-less economy eventually either way, but an economical collapse (which is highly likely at this point in time) would/could make that occur much quicker.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Here's another article I thought some people might find interesting...

Of course, if this invisible RFID ink works so
well on soldiers, why stop there? Why not tag young children
in case they become lost? Why not tattoo senior citizens who
may suffer from Alzheimer's Disease? In fact, why don't we
just go the whole nine yards and tag the whole world? Doesn't
that sound just lovely

Source

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

If they try, then the solution is simple.

If you don't want ink, then use lead.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Regarding the name SOMARK, they are located in Sorrento Valley portion of San Diego so it may be the source. A comment on their website says "Does it concern you at all that your product is the mark of the beast?" A year ago and no reply by them except that they didn't delete the comment. Confidence!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Of course they're not going to answer that question. I wish they did though, I'd love to hear their response. It'd definitely be a bunch of bullsh*t.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

There is no such thing as a fair fight in war, the ones with the better technology will always win, even if out numbered.

Not so the Russians won against the Nazis when they're technology was decades behind they were just larger in numbers and better used to the area they were fighting on.

But yes I think your right. This does have possible good uses however because of human nature it will be used for bad ones, thats just the way we are as a species.

-Cauch1

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

How is this easier to remove? I can dig a chip out of my hand with a scalpel and determination. A tattoo on the other hand requires the removal of a large section of skin and there is also the fact that I can't see it so at best I have a vague idea of where it is.

-Cauch1

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join