It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget RFID Chips - We got tattoos to ID you now!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cauch1

It would suck to know you've been implicated with the tattoo and yet you have no idea where it is - or you may believe it's possible you've been branded but you don't know since it's invisible and now you're stuck with that knife in your hand trying to decide where to cut/mutilate you body to get rid of the damn thing!

Wouldn't be a pretty site, nor an experience you'd wish to remember.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Thats my point. It would be so much easier and cleaner to remove a chip than a tattoo.

-Cauch1

PS Immortal Technique has better songs than the one in your sig

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cauch1

Well an advanced chip that could somehow bond with your nerves or allow the muscle to grow on/around the chip would be very effective since removing it would not only be painful but possibly render your hand/arm useless for some time if there is nerve damage. This could be a problem with the tattoos as well since someone paranoid cutting at their skin may damage nerves as well.

With the help of a physician, which I'm sure there will be underground docs around forever, who are trying to help humans who have these tattoos and/or some sort of chip, then maybe the procedure of removing them would be much safer and quicker. Obviously you'd have the help of narcotics to ease the pain, or some other sort of pain medication.

And yes, I know Immortal Technique has plenty better songs, but I like Freedom of Speech, plus the video I have linked in my signature has the lyrics with pictures to go along with it, which I thought was pretty cool. Just goes to show you that many more people are aware of the bulls*it going on within this country specifically and they're willing to share it with the world using music. What a great way to get through to people.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

To put a chip inside a person so that to remove it would cause irreversible nerve or muscle damage would require them to be implanted as a young child. Then the nerves and muscles would grow over it as the child aged so by the time they are at a point to think about having it out it cant be done. To put it in an adult or even a teenager so that it couldn't be taken out for those reasons would require the damage to be caused in the first place thus nullifying the deterrent and damaging the workforce and government's reputation.

-Cauch1

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cauch1

Good point. I was just putting that out there while I was thinking about how much information is hidden from us all. Scientifically what you're saying is definitely correct, but I was wondering if they could possibly create some sort of upgraded chip that can bind itself to the nerves/muscle even in adults without completely ruining the nerves in the area when inserting the chip.

I have nothing to pack this idea up, it's just speculation. Maybe someone with more knowledge in this area could chime in and give their opinion.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Wow I really like your threads you put this one together very well. Thanks for informing us about this! Although the whole mark of the beast thing is all speculation, you never know!

Star and flag for you!

-sonicboom

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sonicboom

Yeah although the mark of the beast is usually referred to being part of religious views, if you think about it the actual meaning of the mark of the beast isn't really exaggerated when it comes to how bad it really is. Although I wouldn't call this tattoo or anything like it 'the mark of the beast' it doesn't mean I don't share common aspects with those who do call it that.

Either way you are being marked & enslaved by the tptb, period.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I always thought about if i was phisically forced (martial law?) to have the RFID chip - well whats to stop one from taking a scaple and some numbing gell, and cutting the thing out.
the chip will be sold to us as a massive benifit and in the interest of national security against (fake) terror. Im sure idiots will line up to get the RFID implant whhooaa cool.

This electronic tattoo is pretty frightening. if it was in the movies one would also take a scaple and cut out the tattoo!!

I cant see yet how they could enforce this on population. Maybe it would be the first thing after birth, instead of a tag on baby wrist, they get a tattoo. The Ink could also be invisible! im going to read this pdf now.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
they can chase after me with their RFID implant gun, but wont catch me!! hahaha

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eae1aeffaede.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join