It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coming glaciers, not warming, NWO depopulation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Lets face it, co2 is only .03% of the atmosphere. It's hardly a potent greenhouse gas and there just isnt enough of it. We all should know that were actually about to leave this interglacial period and things are going to get really cold. For a lot longer than it was warm.

I think this is how the depopulation is going to happen and what the NWO is counting on. Convince people to rein in the co2 emissions. This should actually help speed up the climate change. Maybe not much, but it shouldnt really need much help.

They will have the money to move south, Like Bush to Central America on his 100k acres. Why would you buy 100k acres if the sea was going to rise in an area surrounded on both sides by ocean? Because sea level is going to drop, not rise.

What better way to depopulate than to let nature do it after you convince most people the opposite is going to happen?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I agree that currently we seem to be on the crest of a downturn in global temperature. However, I don't think that co2 will have any more affect on global cooling than it does on warming.
I think the process will be so gradual, that it will be too difficult to attribute to any one thing. There will just be more scares, like global cooling and the hole in the ozone, that over time, will probably end up being recycled.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It seams to me that everything works off of pressure. When there is a drop in pressure it gets colder, I think because of less friction between the gas molecules in the atmosphere causing less heat to be retained. It is obvious that the lighter gases inhabit the upper atmosphere with oxygen being heavy enough to make it most abudent at sea level. I believe the seas are where the oxygen is being generated and not trees so much. It would make sense that H20 produces O through the constant movement of the sea ex. seafoam. then for a carbon unit to emit oxygen.

I say all of this because I see them seeding the clouds over san diego all the time. At least 3 to 4 times a week I will see a jet at 60,000 feet or more running all the way down the western sea board flying south east emitting what ever it is emitting every 30 minutes all day long. I have video of this I want to post...it is nuts. I would say something to weigh down the lighter gasses in order to make it hotter or force more pressure on the upper atmosphere i don't know.

Anyway good post..

Peace

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
dont act like thats such a terrible thing, global cooling I mean..

I love the snow/winter, much more than summer. Are you saying the planet will turn into a ''Day After Tomorrow'' scenario? Or just some more months of snow???

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tanulis
dont act like thats such a terrible thing, global cooling I mean..

I love the snow/winter, much more than summer. Are you saying the planet will turn into a ''Day After Tomorrow'' scenario? Or just some more months of snow???

I'm saying we are near the end of this interglacial period, a tiny break in the ice age we are currently still in. When it ends the pole ice will grow. The question is how fast?

And just like its darkest before dawn I would surmise that its hottest before cold.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by watcher73]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

That makes sense. And I really have no idea what extra months of winter would do to the planetary ecosystem. Im sure it would have terrible consequences for humanity. Give me a snow shovel, I'll carve out a bunker! =)

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Researchers who have predicted a long term solar minimum or ‘solar hibernation’ and/or a new climate change to a period of long lasting cold weather based upon solar activity.

1. Dr. Habibullo I. Abdussamatov: Russian Academy of Scientists. Head of space research at the Pulkova Observatory, St. Petersburg.
Comment: RIA Novosti, August 25, 2006: “Khabibullo Abdusamatov said he and his colleagues had concluded that a period of global cooling similar to one seen in the late 17th century – when canals froze in the Netherlands and people had to leave their dwellings in Greenland – could start in 2012-2105 and reach its peak in 2055-2060….He said he believed the future climate change would have very serious consequences and that authorities should start preparing for them today….”

2. David Archibald. Summa Development Limited. (Australia).
From his paper: Archibald, D.C., (2006), Solar Cycles 24 and 25 and predicted climate response, Energy and Environment, Vol.17, No.1.
Comment from paper: “Based on a solar maxima of approximately 50 for solar cycles 24 and 25, a global temperature decline of 1.5C is predicted to 2020 equating to the experience of the Dalton Minimum.”

3. Dr. O.G.Badalyan, and Dr.V.N. Obridko, Institute of Terrestrial Magnestism. Russia, Dr.J.Sykora. Astronomical Institute of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, Slovak Republic.
From their paper: Balalyan, O.G., V.N. Obridko, and J. Sykora, (2000), Brightness of the coronal green line and prediction for activity cycles 23 and 24, Solar Physics, 199: pp.421-435.
Comment from paper: “ A slow increase in (intensity of coronal green line) in the current cycle 23 permits us to forecast a low-Wolf-number (number of sunspots) cycle 24 with the maximum W~50 at 2010-2011.” (Note: a 50 sunspot level is a Dalton class minimum)

4. Dr. B. P. Bonev, Dr. Kaloyan M. Penev, Dr. Stefano Sello.
From their paper: Bonev, B.P., et. al., (2004), Long term solar variability and the solar cycle in the 21st century, The Astrophysical Journal, Vol. 605, pp.L81-L84.
Comment from their paper: “…we conclude that the present epoch is at the onset of an upcoming local minimum in long term solar variability.”

5. John L. Casey, Director, Space and Science Research Center. Orlando, Florida
From the center’s research report: Casey, John L. (2008), The existence of ‘relational cycles’ of solar activity on a multi-decadal to centennial scale, as significant models of climate change on earth. SSRC Research Report 1-2008 – The RC Theory, www.spaceandscience.net.
Comments from the research report:
[“ As a result of the theory, it can be predicted that the next solar minimum may start within the next 3-14 years, and last 2-3 solar cycles or approximately 22-33 years. …It is estimated that there will be a global temperature drop on average between 1.0 and 1.5 degrees C, if not lower, at least on the scale of the Dalton Minimum. …This forecast next solar minimum will likely be accompanied by the coldest period globally for the past 200 years and as such, has the potential to result in world wide, agricultural, social, and economic disruption.”

6. Dr. Peter Harris. Engineer, retired, Queensland, Australia.
From his analysis of glacial and interglacial cycles he concludes: “…we can say there is a probability of 94% of imminent global cooling and the beginning of the coming ice age.”

7. Victor Manuel Velasco Herrera. Researcher at the National Autonomous University of Mexico.
His comments from his research released in August 2008: “…in two years or so, there will be a small ice age that lasts for 60-80 years.”

8. Dr’s. Y.T.Hong, H.B. Jiang, T.S. Liu, L.P.Zhou, J.Beer, H.D. Li, X.T.Leng, B.Hong, and X.G. Qin.
From their paper: Response of climate to solar forcing recorded in 6,000-year (isotope) O18 time-series of Chinese peat cellulose. The Holocene 10.1 (2000) pp. 1-7.
The Chinese team of researchers observed “…a striking correspondence of climate events to nearly all of the apparent solar activity changes.”
In showing O18 isotope measurements were high during the coldest periods they concluded, “If the trend after AD 1950 continues…the next maximum of the peat O18 (and therefore cold maximum) would be expected between about AD 2000 and AD 2050.”

9. Dr. Boris Komitov, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Institute of
Astronomy, and Dr. Vladimir Kaftan: Central Research Institute of Geodesy, Moscow.
From their paper: Komitov, B., and V. Kaftan, (2004), The sunspot activity in the last two millennia on the basis of indirect and instrumented indexes: time series models and their extrapolations for the 21st century, paper presented at the International Astronomical Union Symposium No. 223.
Comment from paper: “It follows from their extrapolations for the 21st century that a supercenturial solar minimum will be occurring during the next few decades….It will be similar in magnitude to the Dalton minimum, but probably longer as the last one.”

10. Dr. Theodor Landscheidt (1927- 2004), Schroeter Institiute for Research in Cycles of Solar Activity, Canada)
Among his comments from many years of research on solar climate forcing include: “Contrary to the IPCC’s speculation about man made warming as high as 5.8(degrees)C within the next hundred years, a long period of cool climate with its coldest phase around 2030 is to be expected.”

11. Dr. Ernest Njau: University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
From his paper: Njau, E., (2005), Expected halt in current global warming trend?, Renewable Energy, Vol.30, Issue 5, pp.743-752.
Comment from paper: “… the mean ‘global temperature variations reaches the next peak about 2005 after which it will expectedly be on a decreasing trend. Finally it is shown that…Greenland is currently in an ongoing cooling trend which is expected to last up to at least the year 2035.”

12. Dr. Tim Patterson: Dept. of Earth Sciences, Carleton Univ., Can.
From an article in the Calgary Times: May 18, 2007. Indeed, one of the more interesting, if not alarming statements Patterson made before the Friends of Science luncheon is satellite data shows that by the year 2020 the next solar cycle is going to be solar cycle 25 – the weakest one since the Little Ice Age (that started in the 13th century and ended around 1860) a time when people living in London, England, used to walk on a frozen Thames River and food was scarcer. Patterson: “This should be a great strategic concern in Canada because nobody is farmin

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
“This should be a great strategic concern in Canada because nobody is farming north of us.” In other words, Canada – the great breadbasket of the world - just might not be able to grow grains in much of the prairies.

13.Dr’s. Ken K. Schatten and W.K.Tobiska.
From their paper presented at the 34th Solar Physics Division meeting of the American Astronomical Society, June 2003:
“The surprising result of these long range predictions is a rapid decline in solar activity, starting with cycle #24. If this trend continues, we may see the Sun heading towards a “Maunder” type of solar activity minimum – an extensive period of reduced levels of solar activity.”

14. Dr. Oleg Sorokhtin. Merited Scientist of Russia and Fellow of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences and researcher at the Oceanology Institute.
From recent news articles, regarding the next climate change he has said: “Astrophysics know two solar cycles, of 11 and 200 years. Both are caused by changes in the radius and area of irradiating solar surface….Earth has passed the peak of its warmer period and a fairly cold spell will set in quite soon, by 2012. real cold will come when solar activity reaches its minimum, by 2041,and will last for 50-60 years or even longer.”

15. Dr’s. Ian Wilson, Bob Carter, and I.A. Waite.
From their paper: Does a Spin-Orbit Coupling Between the Sun and the Jovian Planets Govern the Solar Cycle? Publications of the Astronomical Society of Australia 25(2) 85-93 June 2008).
Dr. Wilson adds the following clarification:
“It supports the contention that the level of activity on the Sun will significantly diminish sometime in the next decade and remain low for about 20-30 years. On each occasion that the Sun has done this in the past the World’s mean temperature has dropped by ~ 1-2 C.”

16. Dr’s. Lin Zhen-Shan and Sun Xian. Nanjing Normal University, China
From their paper in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics, 95,115-121: Multi-scale analysis of global temperature changes and trend of a drop in temperature in the next 20 years.
“… we believe global climate changes will be in a trend of falling in the following 20 years.”

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
For anyone who does not know the correlation between Sunspots and our climate: Sunspots are magnetic storms on the surface of the Sun. They cause the Sun's magnetic field to reach out into space beyond the Earth and protect us from radiation..cosmic rays. When the Sun is not active with sunspots, the Earth gets increased radiation in the form of cosmic rays. Cosmic ray levels are now as I understand 20-30% stronger than they have been. They interact with the water vapor in the atmosphere to cause clouds which reflect the Sun's energy back into space.

I personally think the early winter storms this year are a direct result of this and that this winter will end up being one of the worst in recent history. Also these switches to extreme cold have been shown to have happened only over a span of a year or two. It is possible that next year could be a year without much summer if any at all in the Northern Hemisphere. One year of massive crop failures and we are in really big trouble.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

We are? While climate change is inevitable as its nature that creates its own cycles more info is coming to light that us humans may not be in control in any way and nature throws more curve balls then anyhing else. There is a big controversy right now that the scientists responsible for all this global warming or cooling information and statistics are merely pawns that the governments are using to benifit themselves finacially. But how does this supposed new world order have any effect we dont even know there is a NWO. I appreciate this thread as it may help to curb the in the box thinking that got us beleiving all the climate mumbo jumbo. AS cool as humans are we are way less powerful then we would like to beleive when it comes to the power nature holds.
What nature wants nature gets it could eat your supposed NWO for breakfast There Is no real way any group could alter how billions of people live. even if they figured out the exact cause and solution to this supposed climate emergency theres more likely to be a war as a result then a peaceful pollution free earth we just arent that agreeable as a species.
Does anyone really beleive Iran and Israel Would work together to save the planet or funnier yet do what America and the Ficticious NWO command.
I dunno climate change yes
bad if its too hot
bad if its too cold
Bad if we did it
Scary if we really didnt
NWO and depopulation through global weather change science fiction!!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

But how does this supposed new world order have any effect we dont even know there is a NWO.

Sure we do, GHW Bush mentioned it.

Are you saying the POTUS was lying?

[edit on 19-12-2009 by watcher73]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Eager to attack hu and your speaking for someone else interesting chill yo if we all agreed it would be a boring ass website

George bush IS the biggest PILE of a pres. EVER no question there but he is taken out of context by someone who really wants there to be some secret scandolous group.
Lets take a minute if there is a NWO and its the darkest most secret group ever how do we have any idea what there master plan is
I beleive its called a guess or ..?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio

Eager to attack hu and your speaking for someone else interesting chill yo if we all agreed it would be a boring ass website

George bush IS the biggest PILE of a pres. EVER no question there but he is taken out of context by someone who really wants there to be some secret scandolous group.
Lets take a minute if there is a NWO and its the darkest most secret group ever how do we have any idea what there master plan is
I beleive its called a guess or ..?

Which Bush are you talking about. I was specific.

I am guessing about the NWO. No idea what or who it is. I believe I said this already. But by the words of at least one POTUS it exists.

Seems to me you are the one ready to attack and you should probably slow down, read, comprehend, then reply.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Can we stick to the discussion i dont understand your emotion?
I just dont like to beleive before i have facts to base it on and your right about wich pres, i was refering and opon further thought both Bush presudents were hurendous disappointments but the eldest was my intial reference.
Someone beleiving an idea doesnt make it true.
Facts need to be proven to be a fact
Fiction does not need to be proven
And just cause im not overwhelmed with proof doesnt mean im looking to insult or anything like that why do i have to beleive what you say is fact and push what maybe the real facts aside.
ive seen that speech too where he sseems to slip up and say new world order its far from admitting global domination. However it did have a sinister ring to it
Anyways peace dude and have a great holiday !!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well heres 7 facts for you. Mt Shasta in the US has 7 glaciers. All of them have been INCREASING in size for the last 50 years. some of them have doubled in size.

Another 1, the glacier on Mt St Helens has grown since it was blasted off and melted in 1980 by the eruption of that volcano.

All 50 glaciers in New Zealand are growing.

Glaciers in South America, France, Canada etc are all growing.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Interesting facts there is no doubt that there is something up with the weather seems like winter is gonna be a good one this year in the north east of the USA. Just not sure how this NWO group would be playing into this.
It would impress me if such a group could fly totally under the radar in this age of internet blogs and well CNN seems to know the news before it even happens there are no secrets anymore. Guess anything is possible?
If this group is in exsistence how do we even know about it and if a member slipped up you would think theyd be delt with severly but the Bush presidents dont seem to have sufferd any punishment his son served two full tems and they continue to profit from america.
while i totally beleive that the planets weather cycle is again changing it seems to be that the NWO connection needs validation.
just my opinion not a fact

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You poor guys in the UK. When your freezing comes at least it will supposedly be fast.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I think the thread is cool

Only there is to much missing to really make a lasting impresion.

The NWO

I'm not certain what's true and what's not anymore. Those idiots with their climate gate

It has become unreliable. How are we supposed to trust the science if it a proven to be falsified by a few ?
The trust is gone.

I miss the gulf stream ( conveyor belt ) Idea. One which I think can never be left out. The impact is to important if it fails. Not a century, not a decade. No only a year without warm air coming this way, will freeze Europe. If we're lucky the summer kicks in urly so we can get out of there.

Well theory was a massive body of water should be needed de salting the water. If glaciers are growing this ain't gonna happen.

If you linked the climate change to chem trails... Yes ! but know ?

The other info you gave I did like tho

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio

I am guessing about the NWO. No idea what or who it is. I believe I said this already. But by the words of at least one POTUS it exists.

Uhm.

I don't know what you are getting on about here it's of topic anyways.

But Bush Sr. just was fond of the term, he never admitted that there was an "NWO" in the conspiracy sense that we use it on this site.

I remember at least two speeches where Bush sr. mentions NWO - but he uses the term very much like the people before him (Nazis, French Empire, and, as he states, the founders of the UN).

He's not talking about a secret cabal that wants to take over the world. He's talkingabout the US's chance to remake the world now that the "Evil Soviet Empire of Evil" is gone...

Unless your proposition is that Bush sr. is talking in code or something.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

We have before us now an oppurtunity to forge a new world order

and not

I am the leader of a secret cabal that dominates the world and is called NWO.

New World Order - Neue Weltordnung - Nouvel Ordre du mond

these are terms that originate from the imperial discourse mostly and have alaways been the chief slogans of politicians who wanted to bring down the established order (read: the primacy of the current superpower) ...

Anyways. I hope this helped. Or maybe I just didn't get what you wanted to say.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

er, you do realise that the date of that speech was Sept 11 1990.
There are only so many coincidences I can tolerate, and with repect to the "new world order" I passed that number a long time ago.

It looks like we are in for some tough weather, I strongly recommend people watch all 12 of these, and plan your movements in the near future with this in mind.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join