It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(SUBMISSION) John Kerry's bloodline, bluer then blue? (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I just recieved a link to an article on a norwegian website about the blood relations of John Kerry to the European Royalty.

Not only did Kerry live a couple of years in Oslo during his youth, he is also related with the Norwegian King, according to Harold Brooks-Baker, director of Burke�s Peerage, the �bible� of the European royal families.

�He is not only related to the Queen of England on his mother�s side, but also to the Queen of the Netherlands, the Queen of Denmark and the King of Norway, and other European royal families,� stated Brooks-Baker. �Even Princess Diana was a distant relative.�

And it is precisely Kerry�s connections to the royal families that may ensure him the victory in this falls presidential election, according to Brooks-Baker. According to the expert, the candidate who has the most royal blood pulsing in his veins has won every American presidential election since the time of George Washington.

Also President George W. Bush is of blue blood, but not as much as Kerry. Bush is a descendent of Edward I of England.

�But on his mother�s side, Kerry is the direct descendent of John Winthrop, the first governor of the Bay Colony in Massachusetts. And through this Winthrop connection, Kerry has more royal and aristocratic relatives than Bush,� Brooks-Baker stated.

Harold Brooks-Baker is the director of Burke�s Peerage, pritty much the bloodline bible of the European royal families.

Original Article :
Nettavisen

Document about how Monarchic and Presidential batles are usualy won by who has the bluest blood :
DOC file

I knew most of the presidents and high ranking politicians of the US had blue blood, but I would like to verify what this article said in relation to the "bluest" blood between candidates always being the winner.

In that word document, its also researched how Bush had Blood supremacy over Gore for the 2000 elections and it even announced that Bush was most likely to win partly due to this.

I'm still looking for more about this. Interesting topic imho.
Anyone have links to maybe digital version of that Burke�s Peerage book?

EDIT: links fixed

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by thematrix]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Really. And he is the defender of the "common man". Blue blood and the Heinz fortune. Seems pretty common to me.

Well, if his blood is "more blue" than Bush's seems like we have found the true NWO candidate.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Heres the link to the Burke's website:
www.burkes-peerage.net...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
In large streaks I have a good summary of bloodlines in power over the last 2-3000 years and that was already surprising, how much the same people stayed in power, even when the connection between them and their family was not to obvious.
But now when you start to look at it in this kind of detail, and compare it to most recent times and current times, its getting even more bizar and surprising how it all makes sence.

Nice sourcing Pisky.

top topics

join