It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will be the next President ? - Burke's Peerage can tell us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
According to Burke's Peerage, the winner of the US elections can be discovered long before the votes are even cast (let alone counted), by researching the ancestry of the presidential candidates.

This article appeared on ABC News during the last race for the presidency:

L O N D O N, October 25, 2000
Political Blue Blood - Bush and Gore's Bloodline Battle

Do presidential candidates Al Gore and George W. Bush have royal connections? Buckingham Palace politely declined to comment.

When it comes to picking the winner in the American presidential race, Britain's leading chroniclers of royal ancestors say they've never been wrong - not once in almost 200 years. Based on facts gleaned from the old scrolls and dusty archives of Burke's Peerage - researchers of royal bloodlines since 1826 - the Brits wager it will be Texas Gov. George W. Bush. "The presidential candidate with the most royal genes and chromosomes has, up to now, always won the White House," say the researchers at Burke's Peerage. They say Bush's blue blood runs thicker than Vice President Al Gore's. In fact it trumps the royal ties of every other President to date, including his father's. It seems George W. has inherited his mother's deep blue blood-line.

Continued here ...

Of course, we know now that the Burke's researchers were correct.

I wonder what they think of the 2004 candidates ?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
CNN just reported Bush and Kerry are related. So not only both S&B's, but 16th cousins.

They are also related to Charlamaigne and Marilyn Monroe. I guess this might surprise some people, but who isn't 16th cousins at some point?

I'm related to Eisenhower alot closer and my family disowned that Republican years ago! Plus I married an Eisenhower for a minute which makes things weird, but still! Like 16th cousins... no biggie.

But I'm curious if Burke would know that. I guess everyone does now.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I know who's winning the next election. Al Sharpton. He's probably realted to Bush somehow.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
So far it looks as if it will be Kerry ...

IF ROYAL genes have any influence, John Kerry looks destined to dethrone George W. Bush in November's US presidential election.

According to a theory its British proponents say has proved surprisingly accurate over the past century, the candidate with the bluest blood in his veins will win the White House.

In 2000 it was Bush. This time, it's Kerry. "Our research is not yet complete, but my bet is that Kerry has more royal connections and that he is more noble than President Bush," said Harold Brooks-Baker, publishing director of Burke's Peerage, a guide to the British aristocracy.

Read the rest of the article here

new topics

top topics

join