It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran troops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Iran troops

news.bbc.co.uk

Iranian troops briefly entered southern Iraqi territory and took control of an oil well, it has been reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
And so…..” let the games begin”.
Looks like we could see a lot more of this in the coming weeks and months. Could this be a prelude to the next global conflict? Some how, it all seams so inevitable that the US and Israel will wind up exchanging more than just word with Iran. Lets hope that cooler heads prevail in the days ahead and we avoid a full blown war that could go thermal nuclear. Face it folk’s nether Iran nor Israel have any problem with nuking one another if it comes to that.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-12-2009 by murfdog]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by murfdog

Already posted here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

thanks for the heads up. ya beat me to it

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by murfdog

wasnt me who posted...
I've been playing with my granddaughter this morning so the news took my by suprise too

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well, if Iraq is free to be robbed by other countries, why not by Iranians too?

"Opportunity makes the thief".

-v

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Yeah exactly. The US military will not do anything about this neither will the Iraqis. The US military even though have superior soldiers and military might have not fought a real enemy in over 60 years. They don't like people that can actually shoot back at them. The Iranians must have something up their sleeve to be pulling crap like this.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by v01i0

Yeah exactly. The US military will not do anything about this neither will the Iraqis. The US military even though have superior soldiers and military might have not fought a real enemy in over 60 years. They don't like people that can actually shoot back at them. The Iranians must have something up their sleeve to be pulling crap like this.

The only trick they have up their sleeve is that their country is run by the same people who run the U.S..

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bignick

The people running Iran possess the same qualities but are not the same people. They are religious fanatics. The people running our country are money and power junkies.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

[edit on 18-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

top topics

join