It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My sister was a Project Monarch victim (beta-level mind programming)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
She was heavily involved in stage-six porcelain face programming in particular and her natural condition of dissociative disorder was utilized. She disappeared at age 23. Now almost seven years ago. I can only assume she is dead now.

Mind control victims are separated into "hierarchy" and "non-hierarchy" categories. She was classified in the second group, also called "beta," (like about 70-80% of victims), which means she was abused as a kind of sexual slave and also used for settinng up government officials as part of blackmail schemes. She was able to describe some of this in person during her last years and provide proof that was irrefutable to me.

I was personally fortunate enough that my parents were separated some time earlier and I was not targeted, but simply the fact of knowing this happened to my sister has been a tremendous emotional damage that will haunt me forever.

My father was involved in an earlier similar government program which is why he allowed the government to take her. Dissociative disorder runs in our family and the government has been using victims of this personality problem for mind control for several generations because they make the ideaql victims. Shortly after my sister's disappearance he committed suicide. Whether at his own initiative or due to programming I will never know.

I cannot really talk about this because it is too painful to me but I think ATS should be fully aware that this goes on. Much of the following information may be helpful:

educate-yourself.org...

i am crying now I miss you Angela my sister love forever Geegee.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I know this is painful and I'm sorry for your loss.I have lost two brothers so I know some what what your feeling.i need to ask if you've ever seen this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
does this Debbie sound like a victim like your sister?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm very sorry about your sister.
Giving this thread a bump so it can get the attention it deserves.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by virraszto]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Goatflesh Gnosis

Sorry about your sister.
I have personally helped and assisted in the deprogramming of over 20 Monarch "Mind Slaves" and there needs to be some investigation into this phenomena. It usually gets thrown under the carpet and listed as psychiatric by the establishment.
It is time for disclosure.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I highly doubt the truth of the paper you posted. There are some things in there that were just made up.

Joseph Mengele was the lead programmer. He had already achieved the rank of Grand Master (later Ipssimus) within the Illuminati...
Mengele disappeared so the Illuminati could smuggle him to the U.S., so that his exceptional knowledge of programming--honed and fined tuned on thousands of concentration camp child victims-could be put to use on a grande scale in the United States...

Then why did he die poor,alone and on the run in south america. He was never in the US.
That whole article seems to be a work of fiction.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thats horrible man. I've never lost anyone super close to me but i can imagine the emotional stress you are going through having lost her to such a delicate scheme put forth by the people made to protect us. Sometimes I wonder if we are not already in hell, and haven't realized it yet.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Goatflesh Gnosis

You know, my heart goes out to you.

Who knows? There is a chance you may get to see her again. Never give up hope and love for the pain and fear.

I bet she loves you very much, and that is all that counts.

Be strong.

+40 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I call some serious BS on this one.

Here is a previous post of Goatflesh Gnosis:

"Most of you have been taught that hell is a place of horror and torture.

Not true. The truth about hell is a closely guarded secret, but I am now allowed to reveal it to you: Hell is a non-stop party, and you are all invited.

Heaven is a place for boring losers who want to sit on clouds all day and strum harps. Hell is an endless orgy of pure pleasure-power gnosis.

There are many ways to reach Hell: Drinking from the Cup of Aboinations, drafting a contract (so-called "selling your soul") with the Dark Lord, the path of lycanthropy, the path of the vampyre (they of the blood), or other shadowside ways.

Its amazing, what is offered to those who are able to make the choice. "

and under stuff you should know in her profile:

"Female student of the shadowside arts, I serve as a submissive altar for the nephlim"

I smell a troll. If she were truly crying about her sister and exposing mind control programs why would she also claim to be an agent of otherworldly and dark forces? Sounds like a pile of crap with some dead-sister shaped sprinkles on top to help it slide down.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
oddly enough "stage-six porcelain face programming" is only found on that fictitious paper and this post.
Im just currious, if your sister went missing how did you find out about her being stage-six face programed?
I think you read that paper and wrote this story to tie it together.
reply to post by wanderingwaldo

I agree, i was wondering why i did not feel bad posting this way to a guy that is talking about his dead sister.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The real question that nobody here has asked "Are you sure you're not a victim of mind control?"
If you are you'll know what I'm talking about

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Man I am sorry but I gotta agree that this all sounds awful fishy

Here is hoping I am right honestly

My question is just as the others...if she dissapeared then how do you know about all of her history?

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
B. S.

This reminds me of the satanic abduction stories that were popular for awhile in the 1990s until they were debunked. You know, "Mom and dad were satanists and I was used as a sexual offering against my will and now hypnosis has helped me remember it."

I actually fell for those stories and wrote newspaper articles about them. When people believe the fables they're telling, their stories are so compelling it's hard not to believe them yourself.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Another Hoax Thread..

Why are these Popping up all over the place at the moment?

There seems to be a lot of Hoax Threads going on and I might have a thoery..

Could it be that because we are nearing the end of the year or getting close to Christmas that some of these people, who are alone and have no friends, are in need of some sort of attention? Or is because some of them just get a kick out of other people responding to them and it fills some sort of need, something like they're not being responded to by Family or being ignored by workmates and at least here, they get some sort of response?

I think it's wrong to play on peoples emotions to fill a need that hey can't get anywhere else. The OP has serious errors in it and it just smells of fiction.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by allgoodnamesaretaken

www.religioustolerance.org...

Yes there is more about that there, epic lolz.

and the classic
Bob Hope ræpd me OMG MK Ultra

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Close the topic.
The man dont have a clue about what he is talking about.
The previous post on Gnosis is a blasphemy, have nothing to do with that dude said. Im a gnostic and dedicated 11 years on learning/practicing the teachings. The "Goatflesh Gnosis" user is cleary talking BS here.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
somebody is coo-coo for coco puffs.... wow lol, don't believe a word this guys says, some people just beg for attention on these forums. and I think you have made it pretty clear that dissociative disorder runs in the family...

[edit on 18-12-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Lord I hope this thread really is a hoax.
If not, some folks in here would feel like a bunch of jerkoffs.

At any rate, I'm one of them.
Why in the wide wide world of sports would someone create such a story?
I wonder if the OP like really has any brothers or sisters. I'm betting this person is an only child. Otherwise, I'm hoping they would have more respect than to fabricate a story suggesting that because their sister has "disappeared" that they must conclude that they are dead.

People who ACTUALLY lose a loved one never give up hope that they are still alive.
Screw all of the mind control crap, this is obviously bunk.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Post pics or it didn't happen

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Lord I hope this thread really is a hoax.

Jay, click on the name of the poster and review their other threads and posts. This I think will give you a bit more information so as to determine if this person is credible. I did and have come to my own conclusion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join