It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My sister was a Project Monarch victim (beta-level mind programming)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

I do not doubt MKULTRA or Project Monarch being real. The only thing that has not been mentioned is how this conclusion of the sister being invovled in the mind control was reached. It is the same as me starting a thread on how my dog was abducted and raped by aliens because we went missing a few years ago.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Therein lies the problem.

MKULTRA/Monarch has been one of my interests for several years, and I claim no authority on it by any means - but I have noticed that survivors and victims of such ritual abuses (or allegations of) have a very hard time communicating what the majority of us would consider common sense facts, figures, etc.

I have been through my own share of experiences over the past decade and I have an exceedingly hard time putting into proper place, time, context etc. - it's the thread I desperately wish I could write and share here on ATS....but at the same time there are "mental blocks" that prevent me from being able to focus objectively, much less coherently on the subject.

All I am trying to put forward here is that victims of abuses of this sort more often than not have programming and/or reservations that make discussion of said subject extremely uncomfortable.

Even though I hate to quote from Springmeier, there is a bit of truth to these "mental demons" (I'm paraphrasing here) that are layered into the victim's personality in order to keep the victim from talking, remembering or being able to socialize in the manner to which many of us are accustomed.

These blockages are the very thing that makes so many of these cases so difficult to verify and deal with - primarily because they have been instituted in such a way to make the victim appear irrational, delusional, confused or simply lucid.

Alll I'm saying is that our OP might be going through a deprogramming process herself - and if she's not ready to talk about certain issues - it's probably not best to force her out before she's ready.

I understand how discouraging it can be, how the skeptic mind will jump into play when our questions are not answered in what we feel is a timely manner - but we also have to recognize that we are dealing with sensitive psyches on issues of this nature.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

All I am trying to put forward here is that victims of abuses of this sort more often than not have programming and/or reservations that make discussion of said subject extremely uncomfortable.

Yes, yes, yes

These programmed blocks usually lead to 'terminator' clauses in which the programmed person feels their is no way out, is constantly being watched, is surrounded by walls etc.
The person feels that their life is useless and takes their own life, or in extreme programming cases: Their biological wellbeing is programmed into their continuance in the program. Therefore, any attempt to curtail or remove that programming leads to the person's death. (Which from a medical point of view is 'entirely natural'!!!!) [Case in point: Britanny Murphy ]

Look for diamond, Infinity and/or Alice in Wonderland, Wizard of Oz symbology.

All I'm saying is that our OP might be going through a deprogramming process herself - and if she's not ready to talk about certain issues - it's probably not best to force her out before she's ready.

The OP is 'most definitely' going through a deprogramming phase which is obvious in her speech (typing) and manner. We need to give her some space and let this work itself out naturally and be careful that we don't trigger some obfuscated 'trigger' that has been implanted by the same people that 'programmed' her sister. [Most sibling programing is done as a 'unit': i.e. not in isolation]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I actually talked to the russian embassy in 2000.
An attache there on my question said.
"The monarch project still exsists in Norway"
"It exisist to this day"
"I am very sorry about that"

So if you dont belive in it. I know.
I am sorry fore your sister. I dont know what
to do fore you. In Norway we have a lot of this.
The progranmming is even using rune alphabet
sings like the infamous ribbon. That means omega
in the rune viking alphabet. I dont have contact
with the russians any more. So I cant get more info.
Again sorry. Never give up looking. One day you will
know what happened.

Good luck

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
But saying the OP is going through some deprograming is just as logical as calling them a troll. Lets just take a look at what is going on here.
The OP posts a story about how her sister went missing and therefore was used in beta level 6 face programing, and posts a link to an e-book that is loaded with false material. I and other members have asked for something anything to back up this story but the OP has not responded to anyone only posting this response.

Ok, I've read everything here so far. I'm sorry but I'm not going to answer questions or get into specifics because emotionally inside I don't even like talking about this. So why did I post the thread? I'll be honest, I don't know. I can't stop thinking about it and missing my sister recently. As I said to another poster in a U2U just now, its funny what bubbles up, even years later.

So start a thread about something you do not want to talk about? This is not livejournal

I know my occult beliefs are not acceptable or understood by most people and I don't expect people to believe me. I don't even know what to believe half the time myself!

Occult beliefs have never been called into question.

To those who have been supportive, thank you so much. In particular, thanks Silent Thunder you have been so wonderful to me since the day we met. You are always my white knight, what can I say? I appreciate what you wrote and tried to explain because I can't, really.

I don't think I'm going to talk much more in this thread but I hope it keeps going and people have more stuff to say about this. I'm trying to read the e-book that the link in the original post is the first chapter of, but its really hard emotionally and to be honest its really freaking me out. I'll probably have to stop soon. But I still want this topic out there being discussed.

Thanks again.

So saying that the OP is going through deprograming is a far leap from any logical conclusion.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
We`ll be seeing more of these stories in the next few years-decade. To those calling bunk I direct to the first link in my signature. Mk-ultra happened and to assume that an expansion on the subject matter wasn`t pursued is just naive. And everyone dissociates...this is a topic where basic psychiatric knowledge would would help our collective analysis...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I do not think anyone is questioning MKULTRA or related experiments, that is a strawman argument. What i was questioning is the OPs story and the poorly written e-book that was posted.
The OP has not backed up any claims made. As an example if UFOs were to land tomorrow it would not mean the billy meier was not a hoaxer or that it prooves this weeks GFL prediction correct.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Fair enough but personal account can be expressed in many different fashions. Based on the variant level of education in our society it is difficult to expect that some accounts that are true to be expressed without a level of emotional reaction (which also speaks to the lack of information on this particular subject available for public consumption).

While I completely disagree with assuming that the thread author is truthful, I certainly am of the mind to lend credence to the possibility. As well, if it is a false story, the subject matter warrants discussion. Which is implied by the use of connotation in the opening post (if the thread author wanted to get the topic discussed then the use of sympathy to gain interest implies a desire to get the topic into discussion/awareness).

While I find the story unfortunate if true, it is such that it is capable of happening again. At the very least, the topic should be taken seriously...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
reply to post by zaiger

Fair enough but personal account can be expressed in many different fashions. Based on the variant level of education in our society it is difficult to expect that some accounts that are true to be expressed without a level of emotional reaction (which also speaks to the lack of information on this particular subject available for public consumption).

While I completely disagree with assuming that the thread author is truthful, I certainly am of the mind to lend credence to the possibility. As well, if it is a false story, the subject matter warrants discussion. Which is implied by the use of connotation in the opening post (if the thread author wanted to get the topic discussed then the use of sympathy to gain interest implies a desire to get the topic into discussion/awareness).

While I find the story unfortunate if true, it is such that it is capable of happening again. At the very least, the topic should be taken seriously...

I know these things happen, it happened to a 2nd cousin of mine. brainwashed by a satanic & psychotic family who were his babysitters at the time. Its not a cool story. I'll leave it there, but sure, these things happen.

But my BS indicators went rampant on this one man. Just my 2 cent.
and being of the opinion that the OP is at the least, not the 'whole story' does nothing to harm the chances of MK-Ultra as a topic being discussed.

no offence intended.

-B.M

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
no offence intended.

-B.M

None taken. It is a relevant conspiracy and one of the most complex to interact with...because of the potential for ill comprehended inference.

But discussion of this sort should occur (I have always wondered why I never see a Mind Control Forum on conspiracy sites...)...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
None taken.

exactly man,
I wish more people could disagree with each other without it leading to some big 'thing'

ill comprehended inference.

nice vocab
I genuinely enjoyed reading that. (not to suggest i'm ever anything but genuine, but most people don't get as excited by language as me, and I could understand how you may have thought i was 'taking the micky outta you')

But discussion of this sort should occur (I have always wondered why I never see a Mind Control Forum on conspiracy sites...)...

I've never actually made that realisation before and having had it pointed out to me, that's really interesting. I would most definitely like to see such a thing, but then it occurs to me just then that maybe there is a danger in it?

see I happen to have a lot of books on the subject, some classified, and they contain dangerous information in the wrong hands, I guess it would depend on if that info on exactly how to go about brainwashing these poor people, was openly posted in that forum...?

just a thought,

for clarification, I do agree wholeheartedly that the topic needs more exposure & would like to see more discussion of it.

Kind regards,
-B.M

[edit on 23/12/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

Please help me, I had programming done, I don't know what kind...I need help.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by babybowrain

Please explain. Nothing can be done with such minimalist expression.

On a separate note, I just read my previous posts and am unsure how I was ever so prescient...you aren't the only one who has been through some programming lately and I find it interesting to read my words and be unsure if I can express like that...

Confuzzled I am...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
i myself am actually a victim. im not sure why or if she was taken op but i can talk about my troubles as a victim, for instance they can actually give the sensation of being cut at any part of the body.it is very painful. please people ask me as many questions that you would like.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I fear I've been mind controlled or harassed my entire life, maybe by Project Monarch or something else. I would have holographic projections appear in front of me on walls and windows as a child. Sometimes faces and sometimes horrible images. Once when I was alone in the house a voice yelled from the walls "&$%#!!!" to scare me. I really think they are experimenting on us like rats and its time to wake up. They can use stress rays and depression rays to make us upset, through use of microwave tech, and tingle rays and heat rays to make us physically uncomfortable.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

You are touching on the entire point of Monarch Programming with this. Facts, locations, times, and dates are so wrapped up in lies, disinformation, alternate personalities, demonic falsifications, and mental blocks, that it becomes essentially impossible to verify the legitimacy of anything that a potential Monarch victim claims. Couple that with, through internal and external stimuli that create a general world of chaos around them (stalking, electronic harassment, suspicious events, the strange people that always surround them), it becomes extremely easy for even the most understanding skeptic to quickly and resoundingly dismiss the potential Monarch victim as crazy and delusional.

...And THAT is exactly how it is supposed to be. Monarch was not created for sex slaves (the sexual slavery thing is a great way to distract people, though). It was created to ensure the survival of information and actions of the people, entities, and organizations behind the scenes that rule the world. It was created to ensure that infomation leaks virtually never happen, and that even when they did (the Monarch victim starts "remembering"), the truly damning leaks of intel would never legitimately see the light of day, due to the leaker looking absolutely crazy.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

edit on 28-8-2014 by gottobeabetterway because: made a mistake

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Whilst I have no doubt that MKULTRA is/was real, I can't help to think that the OP has seen one too many episodes of 'The Dollhouse'.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AussieNutter

Ever stop to wonder where such television shows come from in the first place?

Gee, I dunno - hiding facts under the guise of pop culture fiction is a very popular tactic....whereby the majority of non-programmed persons have an easy way to write everything off on the subject quickly and easily.

Most people should be happy the only "programming" they experience is via voluntary media consumption.

edit on 8/31/14 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity/formatting

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I need help a reply to: starwarp2000

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join