It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp interviewing Springer on Coast to Coast Re; Chemtrails 12-20-09

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
No you haven't missed Springer.....he should be on shortly...

Sweet, hope he gives me a shout out, I helped him with some of his content

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Hope so also, sure he will if given the opportunity, hoping he will stop by this thread and say hello..

I will check out your thread tomorrow OzWeatherman

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Aquarius1]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Gooooooooooood

American adverts take forever

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hey Springer, good luck with your interview, your only talking to a couple thousand radio stations, and millions and millions of people . It will be alright.

Side note, anyone recording springer on the show with their mic? If so post it later.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by wiredamerican]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Clifford Carnicom will be joining Mr. Knapp after the break, hopefully Springer will be joining them shortly...looking forward to hearing what he has to say..

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

I will be recording the show in the morning and will put a link here sometime tomorrow, infact two links, one from yousendit.com and the other from .io

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
William Thomas seems much more informed than Clifford Carnicom, looking forward to Springer.......

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Mark Allin aka: Springer will be joining the conversation after the top of the hour..hang on for the ride.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Hi Springer, good to hear your voice........

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I have been listening, well carnicom has not really done that good of a job. He has contradicted himself more than once, really does not come off like he really knows what he is talking about, which he doesnt.

William Thomas sounds a lot better, but I am not sure how much of it he actually believers, and how much he says to promote chemtrails and book sales.

I think neither of them are used to being challenged or even having to explain anything, except to their usual willing audiences. Mark did good bringing up how you have no idea where anything released from up high will end up, and that you would need thousands of airplanes.

I have been trying to get in, but no luck unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Aquarius, if possible can you post the link you recorded to the show?

Darn it all, i fell asleep!!!

I hate it when that happens.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I also fell asleep sometime before 4:00 AM, being in the East it's hard to stay up, least I get sleep during the week now that Art Bell no longer hosts.

Here are two links to download the show.......

www.yousendit.com...

drop.io...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I did listen to it all and will give my comments.

Carnicom is really not a good interviewee or speaker. I think he sincerely believes in chemtrails, but he is not really good at convincing anyone of anything. I am sure people who already believe in chemtrails will lap up what he says, but anyone skeptical will not be swayed by him.

William Thomas is a much better speaker, and can at least sound interesting when he talks. But its my opinion that a lot that he says, he knows is not true, so I see him as more than bit ethically challenged. I think he has teamed up before with Leonard Horowitz, who also seems to have plenty of things to sell to chemtrail believers, and will just say whatever it takes, when you have a captive cottage industry of conspiracy believers who will latch onto every word.

Why do I think he is knowingly misleading people? For example, he brought up some mystery circular nozzle reported to be on chemtrail tankers. Its even on his website too. You can see it here

willthomasonline.net...

However, there is not any mystery to that at all, it is used in a test program for icing by spraying water in subfreezing temps behind so that an aircraft in trail can get its wing iced up to see how it performs. I think he knows this, since he had to probably get the photo from an aviation site anyways, and its even been debunked on here time and time again.

He also spins a wild story about chemtrails being seen on Air Traffic Control radars in Canada. Multiple problems with this though, because the primary way targets are seen on ATC radars is by transponder reply signals, and particulates rarely show up on radar due to particle size. before some of you chemtrail believers say "what about chaff", chaff is not a powder either, even though most of you seem to think that. He even repeated that fake mechanic letter which has been shown to be a hoax years ago, I think even Cliffies website notes that, because well it was someone hoaxing Cliff when it happened years ago.

Will claims that NASA says contrail can only last 30 seconds, which they have not said. He also made another statement involving NCAR, which was also untrue too. I do not think he has a problem lying, because his website claims the US is using nuclear bombs in Afghanistan.

Cliffie seem to backtrack at times, not even claiming that this is positively even done by aircraft, and how he does not even use the word chemtrails. Which is a bit of a lie, I have seen it on his website many times, and where he has said it is by aircraft. He also claims that normal visibility in the air is 120 miles, and that if you cant, then its particulate polution and aerosols preventing it, which is not true. He has never lived in a humid area or apparently does understand haze and glare either.

It was interesting when Cliffie and Will tried to bring up aircraft crisscrossing the skies as evidence of chemtrails, Mark from here called them on it, and asked with all the thousands and thousands of planes flying all across the country to different places, how could you not have that pattern resulting. Cliff and Will had no answer and would move onto something else. They were also asked how with all the winds as strong as they are up high, how can you release anything up there and know where it is going. Cliff tried to say that maybe you can, but had no real answer either for that one.

George Knapp was fair, he gave Cliff and Will plenty of time to talk, but he also challenged them at times, and I am not sure that either of them are used to that. They seem more used to going on shows and talking to people who already believe the same thing.

There is still a lot more I could write, but that is a enough for now. I still think Cliff believes in chemtrails, but has a big problem when questioned about it. Will Thomas is more interesting to listen to, but just strikes me as an ethically challenged opportunist who will say anything.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by firepilot]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Great review, I finished listening to the show today, fell asleep around 4:00 AM and I agree with most everything you wrote, Thomas is quite articulate but I also had a problem buying much of what he said and Clifford's voice was very irritating in my opinion....over all I think it was a good show and enjoy hearing Springer, very nice of him to credit the members on ATS.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Sure hope some of you took advantage of the download links above, Springer comes on in the third hour..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join