It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp interviewing Springer on Coast to Coast Re; Chemtrails 12-20-09

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
George Knapp having a roundtable on Coast this Sunday with Clifford Carnicom, William Thomas and Mark Allin aka:Springer this Sunday on Coast to Coast AM 1:00 AM Easter 10:00 PM Pacific..

Researcher Clifford Carnicom, journalist William Thomas and Above Top Secret's Mark Allin will join George Knapp to try and get to the bottom of chemtrails. They'll address such questions as: Is the government spraying the population? What are chemtrails made out of? How are we being affected?

www.carnicom.com...

www.willthomasonline.net...

www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Aquarius1]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I cant wait, Springer has a voice for print and a face for radio. lol j/k

I'll be there listening, 'Springer, feel free to say hi to me!!!!!'

You're getting the best, Knapp is brilliant~~~~~~!!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Oh this should be good

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

You bet Knapp is brilliant, I never miss one of his interviews and in fact have downloaded all of them and burned them to CD's so I can listen again and again..he is the reason I have streamlink....

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
AEROSOL CRIMES
&
COVER UP

Aerosol Progression
Albuquerque, New Mexico, August 1999

www.carnicom.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Would be fun if we posted almost live on Sunday night while the show is on at 10:00 PM Pacific 1:00 AM Eastern, looking forward to hearing Springer live with Mr. George Knapp.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

That's what this thread will be for, i imagine. We have followed some shows all night long and made coments into the wee hours of the morning,

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I thought it would be, I used to follow Art Bell everynight with almost live posting and will do so tonight as he is on live on Coast at 10:00 PM Pacific 1:00 AM Eastern with EVPs....

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Just a friendly reminder to listen to "Springer" tonight with Geroge Knapp on Coast to Coast AM at 10:00 PM Pacific 1:00 AM Eastern, they will be discussing Chemtrails...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
oK,

This is a free source, i hope.

www.wjno.com...

IT SHOULD BE LIVE*****

If anyone has any other free sources for our friends overseas, please post it.

thank you!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
lets bump this one!!!

bump
bump

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
There are a number of streams at this link.....scroll down a bit.

home.comcast.net...

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Aquarius1]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Book:
Chemtrails Confirmed by William Thomas

www.amazon.com...

Show coming up live after the top of the hour..........hey Springer give us a shout..

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It is showtime, come join us for some live posting during the interview...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Mr. Knapp mentioned that Springer would be on a little later but didn't say which hour.......so we may have a little wait, in the meantime the other guests will be very interesting.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Operation Popeye (Project Popeye/Motorpool/Intermediary-Compatriot) was a US military cloud seeding operation (running from March 20, 1967 until July 5, 1972) during the Vietnam war to extend the monsoon season over Laos, specifically areas of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. The operation seeded clouds with silver iodide, resulting in the targeted areas seeing an extension of the monsoon period an average of 30 to 45 days. As the continuous rainfall slowed down the truck traffic, it was considered relatively successful.[1] The 54th Weather Reconnaissance Squadron carried out the operation to "make mud, not war." [2]

Project Popeye (1966)
Project Popeye was an experiment in increased rainfall through cloud seeding jointly approved by the U.S. Department of State and U.S. Department of Defense. The technical aspects of the experiment were verified by Dr. Donald F. Hornig, Special Assistant to the President of the United States for Science and Technology. The government of Laos was not informed of the project, its methods or its goals.

Robert S. McNamara, U.S. Secretary of Defense, was aware that there might be objections raised by the international scientific community but said in a memo to the president that such objections had not in the past been a basis for prevention of military activities considered to be in the interests of U.S. national security.

During October 1966, Project Popeye was tested in a strip of the Laos panhandle east of the Bolovens Plateau in the Se Kong River valley. The test was conducted by personnel from the Naval Ordnance Test Station located at China Lake California. Fifty cloud seeding experiments were conducted with the result that 82% of the clouds produced rain within a brief period after having been seeded. It was claimed that one of the clouds drifted across the Vietnam border and dropped nine inches of rain on a US special forces camp over a four hour period. After the successful completion of the test phase, Project Popeye transitioned from an experiment to an operational program of the U.S. Defense department.

en.wikipedia.org...

William Thomas is talking about the above Operation Popeye back in 1965

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm still getting a kick out of hearing about the "Catch a Bigfoot Contest" lol.

Whatever is going on up there, I sure don't like it. We have a lot of days up here in NorCal where the sky is a beautiful blue sight as far as the eye can see. Then you see a few planes fly over leaving lines... then more... then even more. The lines expand and all meet until that beautiful day, after a few hours, becomes a sky full of haze with no sun in sight.

The local news on the radio would start the day saying "clear blue day today..." then a couple hours later, "beautiful day today, but we seem to be developing some haze" and by late afternoon it becomes, "no sun today folks.."

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

I lived in Berkeley from 88-2000 and in the nineties I remember seeing those lines all the time, do not see them in the Detroit area, always thought that curious, not complaining but seems they are targeting certain areas of the country.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Have I missed Springer?

Im listening to one of the chemtrailer guys now

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
No you haven't missed Springer.....he should be on shortly...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join