It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orgonite, I have questions for the believers.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If you don't know what orgonite is then this thread is not for you.

I want to ask those who know what this is to answer a few questions I have about it.

For those of you who'd like to know more about this, here is a video.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Orgonite

As I understand it, "orgonite" is the system that exists when any organic material is placed in contact with any non-organic material. So, for example, if you were to wrap your head in tin foil, you would be an orgone generator because the organic material of your head would interact with the inorganic material of the tin foil...thus generating orgone.

What would happen if you put Orgonite near Illuminati members?

Well, if orgonite is dangerous to the illuminati, all you need to do is convince them to wear polyester instead of cotton or silk underwear, and POOF! they'll go up in flames, right?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

I only want to hear from the BELIEVERS. Don't ruin this thread.

Save your time for some DnD.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think you need to make organite arrows or bullets for it to work, I also have heard other theories that if you put some in water and then throw water on them that they will in fact melt.

Thanks
J
fight the good fight buddy

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
They would explode in laughter because people thought orgonite would melt them.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by GrandKitaro777]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Nothing would happen. The Illuminati is real. Orgonite is not. The Illuminati scams people. Orgonite is a scam...possibly run by the Illuminati to make people look like fools.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

All those things can be a possibility. We can never be sure.

But I was curious to get a response from one of the people here who actually believe the orgonite works.

I want to make it clear that I am not inclined to believe that the orgonite would kill them. I'm curious if the demonic entities that some believe control top membrs would cease to control them.

My understanding is that some of these people are posessed by other dimensional entities. It seems far-fetched but I'm just curious what the believers in the orgonite think is possible with this stuff. After all, the Illuminati guys conduct rituals in which you accept a demonic entity into you, they seem to do this in the programming, when they intentionally kill the mind control victim and ressurect him, then tell him that the demonic entity brought him back to life, so that the person will feel he owes his life to the ' entity', that according to Svali a defector. She thinks the demonic entities might be real.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Darn I just wasted 2 min reading this thread
I thought it was about something that would legitimately deny ignorance...but I was wrong

LifENcircleS

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Your going to have trouble then, as most people who believes Orgonite will cause humans who are evil to sponateously combust or melt or even just fall over dead have mostly broken all their keyboards due to excessive drooling getting into the springwork.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
They'll shape-shift, and probably eat the nearest homo-sapien.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by bignick]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
I think you need to make organite arrows or bullets for it to work, I also have heard other theories that if you put some in water and then throw water on them that they will in fact melt.

This is true.

The wicked witch of the west (god rest her soul) fell foul to this method of eradicating the illuminati. If you watch the wizard of oz around 1/2 way through, you will see a very accurate reconstruction of this.

I also have it on good authority that the illuminati can actually smell orgonite. Much like how dogs smell fear.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well Pocky, it looks like you might have to do something which no one here has apparently done... READ UP.

I am not aware of the effectiveness of 'orgonite', that this man has apparently copyrighted. But I am aware of the man that 're'discovered orgone energy.

Like the man in the video says, read some of Wilhelm Reich's works. He was a very smart guy, and I am surprised ATS doesn't tolerate the man, or the tech., very much.

The guy basically got raped by the FDA and the gov't. They tied him up into the 'you're a communist' mess way back. He died in jail.

I know that an orgone accumulator is made by alternating certain types of materials, like the man in the video said.

Here is a plan to make an accumulator for healing:
plans

Truly a genius ahead of his time.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

it looks like you might have to do something which no one here has apparently done... READ UP.

I apologize profusely for my willful ignorance. I will attempt to rectify it by immediately reading your provided link. Thank you for your help.

Here is a plan to make an accumulator for healing:

Ahh, yes. An excellent read. Thank you. Now, if I may quote from your link:

Content from external source

"The orgone energy is collected by a certain arrangement of organic and metallic materials. "One layer" actually consists of two layers, one of organic material on the outside, the other of metallic matter on the inside. Organic matter absorbs and holds, while metal attracts and reflects orgone energy quickly. It is, therefore, obvious that by layering the accumulator always with organic matter towards the outside and metallic towatd the inside, a direction is given to the orgone energy directed from the outside towatrd the inside."

This version specifies metal as opposed to merely "inorganic material" as I suggested in my previous post. I apologize for my misundertanding. However, the orgone generator that I proposed still meets the criteria of your design: wrap your head in tin foil, and you will have constructed an orgone generator. The organic material will be "towards the inside" exactly as your plans suggest, and the "metallic" material will be "towards the outside" again, exactly as your plans suggest.

So...am I misunderstanding the concept, or does wrapping your head in aluminum foil generate orgone which would then become a healing device?

[edit on 17-12-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
So...am I misunderstanding the concept, or does wrapping your head in aluminum foil generate orgone which would then become a healing device?

Your head has an EM field around it, and tin is a conductor, so wrapping your head in tin foil technically creates a kind of capacitor.

But my question to you is this -- would you be able to tell it was a capacitor, or have any conception of even what a capacitor could do, just based on that? Would you be able to tell anything useful was going on electrically at all?

My educated guess is no, you wouldn't have any idea. There is not enough energy involved to produce a noticeable effect, yet the principles surely hold true anyway.

This thread reminds me of cave men trying to recreate electricity based only on superstitions, and some begin to question whether or not electricity ever existed at all.

Agreed with a previous poster, Reich was ahead of his time. And someone in (or directing) the FDA apparently realized it. You know they actually BURNED all of his academic work that they could find.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So, "Orgonite"? Is it a little like "Cryptonite"?

Superman is scared of Cryptonite so I wonder who might be scared of Orgonite?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

Yeah, and who's afraid of magnetite?

Or hematite?

"-ite" (in the non-chemical sense) means "one connected with" or "one descended from."

wiki.answers.com...

I love it when people get their "education" from cartoons.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

The hematite is kinda scary. Looks like the morning after a long night of Jack Daniels and Taco Bell.

Educate-yourself.org has some good info on orgonite:

educate-yourself.org...

Been considering building a Holy Hand Grenade just to see if there is any discernible effect.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Hi,

I don't know about the evil spirits and the illumanite etc etc etc. But yes placing an orgonite properly made does affect the pleasantness in the surroundings. It makes it better. As far as gardening is concerned, yes it helps grow flowers and longer and better leaves.

Is it a fraud ??? I don't think so. I have tried it in a friend's office. I gifted him one of the pieces telling him that it was a resin art piece (ir was a simple rock shaped orgonite). After a few weeks i visited his office and he told me that for some reason beyond his understanding his customers suddenly seemed to like the atmosphere and the staff was happier too. Under some pretext I asked him about the rock. He had to actually scratch his head to remember where he had kept it. Anyways we found it behind a few boxes. I asked him if i can take it home to decorate it and make it better. I called him again after a few days and the situation in his office is back to what it was before the orgonite was given to him. Co-incidence??????

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ashishmazmudar

I too have had the same things go on. I personally feel more positive energy surrounding me and the people in my life when my orgone is around. I wear an orgonite pendant every day. There are also orgonite towers placed in the house where the most "activity" in our house seems to be. It feels a bit more balanced now. And same thing, if removed, the negative energy is overwhelming.

If you're curious about Orgonite or Orgone Energy, you should find someone who has it and give it a test run and see if you personally feel any kind of difference. It's up to you to decide if Orgone Energy is for you or not. It might not be what you need, maybe something stronger may be whats needed to help you with the negative energy.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Heres my take on it.

Those who denounce the stuff/"prove" it as false, have no scientific data or references to said experiments. I read someone saying that Einstein debunked Reichs machine, from what I watched and read about the two's interactions, it seemed pretty obvious that Einstein had already found his meal ticket, and did not want to risk reputation by poking around with Reich. Einstein already had the whole atom splitting thing going on, which creates a far more direct effect than.... really anything on this world has in terms of energy. So.... why bother with reich's stuff which seemed to be focused on what generally seems to be a lighter subtle kind of energy that couldn't be so easily observed as an atom bomb.

Watching a lengthy video (easily over an hour) telling from youth to death the life of Reich.... it just seems to obvious that he was on to something. He was wanting to put the tech out in to much of a free manner, which is likely why he was stopped. Any kind of freedom that enables the masses has always been kept from us - efficient vehicles, cures..... its a surpise we have the internet, but of course they are still trying to pull back the power from that.

Reich, a student of Froyd, study the orgasm, studied human libido. His studies lead him to finding bions, which lead to his study of this energy. There was a story of a woman who was bed-ridden, had to be walked to his box machine you sit in. After a couple of days or so she was up and walking to it herself. When they finished the experiment and left.... her condition deteriorated. His box also.... didn't require any outside energy, which is likely what really scared the high ups.

Here is this box apparently that can, without needing to be powered other than the design of it itself, that heal's.

Its all about business and that box would kill some serious business if it was effective.

Me loving the scientist mind-set of "i won't believe till either all scentists do or i've done the experiments myself", I'm not running around telling everyone to get read up on atlantis and make the connections to crystals and to start making orgonite. I'm just gathering all the data available and this is what i've noticed.

HIGH lack of people actually debunking the stuff, and..... the fact that this guy has been dead since before I was born....and I've only just now found out about the stuff. Since I was young i'd always like the whole paranormal energies and what not, psionic.... magic.... general ritual whatnot. I've even stumbled upon a few meditative bits that i didn't even know I was doing until I was reading about the same sensations described in a qi gong exercise. Yet..... I never heard a single word about orgone, it almost feels like its been suppressed. Luckily we now have this lovely thing called the internet to spread things faster than can be stopped.

I have this nagging feeling that i've seen orgonite before, decorative pyramids and whatnot, not thinking twice about their purpose other than visual stimulation....

It REALLY REALLY feels suppressed. So far all i've heard to say it doesn't work, is one person saying "it produces emf not gets rid of them"..... which goes to show how much they know about orgonite..... zero knowledge.

People want to pretend that their electrical addictions will not eventually catch up to them and bite them in the arse, all because they can't see any of it.

You wanna hear some interesting # which goes to show about the "truth" you may hear about the effects of the invisible. It used to be that our safe limit for CO2 in the atmosphere was under 300 parts per million.... do you know what they've done since we've started measuring? All we've done is raise the "safe limit" it was raised to 400 or so.... but guess what.... we are now past that point as well. There is also invisible Radiation that will kill the # out of you, and there is also this thing called.... magnetism.... which if you take into the consideration the planets and whatnot....THATS SOME SERIOUS #ING POWER FOR SOMETHING WE CANNOT SEE.

All in all the stuff is meant to.... detoxify the harmful emf waves being put out into healthy ones, ones that won't badly interract with the one put off by our hearts and general being.

Reich pushed his stuff till the day he died in jail. He pushed onward despite money problems, and despite the loss of workers due to some of his experiments (he tried to see if he could fight radiation/radium using one of his boxes, instead it amplified the energy and started hurting the workers) he still risked and eventually was jailed for helping people with his machine. Ended up dying in jail of a heart attack, no autopsy.

Can't look down on people if you give them something to stand on, why our cars still run on liquid dinosaurs/whatnot, why we don't have cures despite millions of $ in research, and likely why orgonite seems so suppressed.
edit on 1-7-2013 by shaukuna because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join