It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orgonite, I have questions for the believers.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Look up the Genesa Crystal. I have one (24") in my apartment and I reckon it keeps the thunderstorms away. These too are supposed to bring dead areas of your garden back to life and keep the frost away. It is said they act like a washing machine clearing the atmosphere around the GC.

I would be really interested if it kept the tornados away in the USA. It is easy to make yourself one out of copper tubing. You make 6 copper tube circles and then flatten the parts where the circles come together, then bolt these bits together. There are plans out there to make your own if you are interested.

Thunderstorms we get in the summer always pass by about 10 miles east of us and there is no reason why in 7 years none have ever come overhead.

They say that the effectiveness radius of these things is 3miles+ so even if this helps one person stay safe from tornados( and there will probably be more than one person living within a 3mile diameter), I reckon it has helped. There is probably a way to protect ourselves from tornados with things such as the orgone canon, BUT these things have to be made and operated the correct way. I remember there is a company in australia which uses this orgone technology to modify the weather and bring in/send away rain.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
They say that the effectiveness radius of these things is 3miles+ so even if this helps one person stay safe from tornados( and there will probably be more than one person living within a 3mile diameter), I reckon it has helped. There is probably a way to protect ourselves from tornados with things such as the orgone canon, BUT these things have to be made and operated the correct way. I remember there is a company in australia which uses this orgone technology to modify the weather and bring in/send away rain.

One may be able to gather why we dont hear about the stuff from what you said; weather manipulation.

Could you imagine if it was made public, then everything the us is doing covertly, may be questioned, even pointed to as the reason as to why someones farm didn't get enough rain, or why someone elses got destroyed by a tornado. If thats teh case, then it would be a horrible idea to go public about being able to manipulate weather, possible lawsuits and whatnot.

I don't intend to make any weather modifying as I do not wish to mess with the natural flow (whats left of it anyway) of weather.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ashishmazmudar

Well duh, even if the actual Orgonite with Metal is a farse, the energetic things I know are:
Resin absorbs all energy, Silver absorbs positive, Gold Absorbs negative, Crystals and other stones have basic consciousness and is programmable to hold a basic function, and everything in this world has an aura... People are creators, small or big, we are a part of creation and we are creating. So if someone creates the Orgonite with specific intention, it's going to work... Just the fact that you made it is going to work...
It's called the Observers effect... You can just hammer in a copper pipe in the earth, and tell it to clean the skies and act like earth's antenna and it will. You have no idea how well our consciousness is integrated. It's a miracle in disguise how everything is so perfect beyond the physical boundaries of this reality, behind this reality everything works like a clock... In Sync, In tune, the beautiful perfection...
edit on 1-12-2014 by AzuriteStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
it's been my experience that most who don't "believe in it," which is like not believing in a quartz watch because they don't know what "piezo-electric" means, if/when they come across it, they either drop it or get zapped, and run away tail between legs like a child scorned, then they stop talking about things they don't understand on the internet, and instead stare at the computer wondering what part of "science" or "basic physics" they should google first.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join