It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The door to impeachement swings WIDE open! Treasonous acts under investigation!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by mikelee

We won't be able to actually Impeach Obama until November 2010.
The GOP needs to regain control of the House of Representatives.

Yes indeed that will solve all of our problems. God I hope we all make it till then....

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrath5639

Remember Obama is not a all knowing and cunning mastermind , out to sieze the power of the world on his own.

He merely plays the part. you dont have a President ,you have a spokesperson.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsoul2009

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by mikelee

We won't be able to actually Impeach Obama until November 2010.
The GOP needs to regain control of the House of Representatives.

Yes indeed that will solve all of our problems. God I hope we all make it till then....

The "All Clear" siren will sound off November 2010.
Dick Morris said last night that the GOP will take back the House AND
the Senate!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

Hello....first, the money being spent goes right to the enemy. Let's see if the told me, we'll give $10,000 to turn in your AK47. No problem, here take it....now I'll give $8000 to my Warlord and buy another AK47 for about $200 and have $1800 to do whatever with.

Second, people always say spend more money, it has already been spent...THE TROOPS ARE THERE. The only addition costs would be fuel & spent rounds.

And if US funds are being spent in this way, then yes.... they are supplying aid to the enemy, and there you have it, Treason. Remember the Contra hearings when Reagan & Daddy Bush fed Col. North to the sharks to save the a$$e$. Same Sh!t, Different War.

Peace

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Since no war was ever declared, there is technically no enemy. Thus, there can be no aiding the enemy and thus no treason committed. lol.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hypocrites, opportunists, two-faced.

The US has always used bribes to facilitate operations in Afghanistan. Will you also ask for retribution from the Bush administration?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
We are at war with afgan warlords? Are not warlords basically a unoffical label to...group leaders? Is there a state called warlords that we are at war against?

One persons warlord is another persons civil leader, rebel, etc etc etc.

might as well just rename warlord to anything else...bad guy, goon, gang leader, etc...its a unoffical grouping and we are not at war with everyone in afganistan. Matter of fact, we are not even at war with afganistan. We are at war with Al Queda which resides in Afganistan/Pakistan/etc (theoretically).

Oh well, its Faux noise...doesnt matter what they say...they are not a news organization.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

So who cares if a Democrat started the investigation. In case you have not noticed, the current Congress starts at least 100 investigations every week. So no big deal. There is more exciment in the 5:00 pm rush hour.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudFossil

This investigation is the beginning of the end for Team Obama.
Approval numbers are heading even lower.
Even NBC says Obama is in trouble!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Oh well, its Faux noise...doesnt matter what they say...they are not a news organization.

Actually it's an AP (Associated Press) article distributed by Fox. If you don't accept AP as a news source, who do you accept? You just eliminated practically every newspaper in the country, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox News, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, BBCAmerica, and about every news distributor worldwide.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
I know that pointing out that Petreus was doing this in Iraq under the Bush Adminnistration will spoil your bash-Obama party but it is a fact. Petreus wasn't bashful about it and was/is a major proponent. As our friend from Brazil pointed out, sometimes there are more efficient ways of waging war. It's not all bullets/guns/guts. Remember those pallets of US dollars that went missing in Iraq early in the war? Where do you think those went?

If you people sincerely believe that Obama --- irrespective of what you may think of him --- is actually doing things to 'aid the enemy', for the love of God put the crack pipe down. If by paying $1M he is able to save US lives, advance our war efforts and maybe save having to drop $5M in bombs than God speed to him. War isn't what you all apparently believe it is.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by jtma508]

Koolaid anyone?

No this isnt JUST obama bashing, this is corruption bashing! whether it be republican or democrat, and a DEMOCRAT started the investigation dude..
seriously you need to re-evaluate right from wrong and consider that if anyone does a wrong, including Obama then they should be accountable..
how can you keep on exempting obama from every single crime he commits? oh, I forgot! it's that darn obama koolaid you keep drinking. put the koolaid down! crack is pretty tame compared to the stuff youve been drinking.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
reply to post by Angus123

Has that not gotten old? Seriously I am waiting for that "change" that was promised
Time to shut up or cash out!

Oh I've been sorely disillusioned with Obama... that being said, I'm not sure I understand what you're driving at.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pontius

Originally posted by Angus123
reply to post by Libertygal

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Started under Bush.

What? Do you really think Libertgirl was starting threads calling for the impeachment of Bush? She totally was. This isn't some newfound bias towards the POTUS that she has found . She has always been against Bush and she never,ever supported the invasion of Iraq or Afganistan. She is perfectly innocent and trustworthy because she has always towed the line against tryanny.

I can't vouch for her prior positions, but this post was clearly rooted in a hatred for Obama, and an attempt to pin this sorry state of affairs solely on him.

To suggest it isn't is disingenuous at best.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
While all this may be true, nothing will be done about it, the status quo in DC will never let the boat be rocked that bad with any treasonous accusations made public.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Seriously, this was started under the Bush administration, by GEN Petraeus (without Bush's knowledge). Please tell me Gen P, and Bush, should be tried for treason before Obama. This thread's argument is moot, but this tactic could work. See my post on page 7...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lovinlife

just throwin it out there that moot means the opposite of what everyone thinks. it actually means something is worthy of arguing.

at any rate, they are all guilty at the same time, same boat, same crime.

and i'm disgusted at everyone that is DEFENDING the spending, here on ABOVE TOP SECRET, knowing full well we have ZERO business in those countries, and that these are not declared wars.

so sure, let's keep pouring trillions of our money to fund it, and make sure the enemy is comfy and well fed.
it is treason, black and white, no shades of gray or excuses.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
So that's how the USA does it they pay the enemy to kill there own troops.
And so the war can last for ever and ever with trillions of dollars going out the window, to fight a war with them selfs.

That's a class act. no wonder the US government has no clue what the hell is going on!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

We should not only phone and email our Senators and Representatives, but we should also support their reelection campaigns, even if we can't afford to give much, we should give what we can and encourage others to give as well. That is what this three dollars on your income tax was supposed to do. We should let our politicians, who share our convictions know that we are backing them and encourage our neighbors to back them as well. Politics should not belong to the rich, and especially not to the rich elites. Back your Representatives, on State and National levels, send them something, somehow, before the next election. That is what Obama did, he got poor people to donate. He lied to them, but they didn't know it and gave him their money.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by m khan]

[edit on 18-12-2009 by m khan]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yea, tell me how your impeachment turns out, the last guy y'all wanted to lynch was impeached, but was never removed from office. Course that one also presided over one of the best economic times the US has seen in decades.

So is this how it's going to be? Each side trying desperately to get the other side impeached and thrown out of office on every namby pamby bull dunk trumped up charge they can squeeze out of their minuscule myopic craniums?

Besides we are at war with Al Qada and the Taliban not every Afghan warlord in the place. We need people in country on the ground to help fight for their own damn country.

[edit on 12/18/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Whether or not someone can make headway with an impeachment or treason charge, it should be attempted just to bring attention to the nature of this "endless" war. We should not be there. Even if 911 were not an inside job, there would not be enough connection to Afghanistan to justify being there, and Iraq was purely made up. Now they are pushing for sanctions against Iran. They want to nuke Iran? They want to let Israel bomb bomb Iran? This war is stupid. This war is against America! This war is hurting our country because it was designed to hurt, weaken, destroy America. If charging Obama with treason and threatening to impeach him would publicize this monster and wake people up it would be worth it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join