It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking photos across press - African man stoned for adultery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
Whats this got to do with anyone in the United States or Christianity?

just asking

Given the rise of Islam and Sharia Law, we will probably be bumping heads with these backwards, 3rd-world hillbillies before long.

Seems like these folks would be good candidates for Deliverance II or Wrong Turn Redux. Low intelligence and real bad genetics........

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

so I am to believe from your post that it has nothing to do with Islam just a nazi nwo. well lets throw all credablity out of the window point me in the direction of proof thats its all proaganda made up by the NWO

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
Lol and people still want developed nations to waste "aid" on these scumbags. The continent of Africa is totally screwed up. Its the people, they have a childlike mindset.

No! When you give them citizenship to the US or Europe, these tendencies are immediately wiped from their behaviours.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Ah, the NWO, the NWO, the NWO!! Quick, run for your lives!

You give way too much credit to the world leaders and bankers. This is not their style... way too messy and outdated. They prefer much more sinister methods of enslavement, ones that get the masses to labor for their purposes. And if they are going to kill, they won't use stones, they will use disease, starvation, etc.

I agree with the member who said this is basic Sharia Law.

Here is a link giving many examples of how punishments are carried out under Sharia Law, which is the law in over 50 countries. You can't call these people lawless, for they are operating under their particular system of law. They do not hold to western law ideals which are based on the Magna Carta, English Common Law, Roman Civil Law, and Roman Admiralty Law.

Punishment under Sharia Law

What you can say is that you better pray that Sharia Law never becomes the law for your country!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

The more I think about it I wonder, would Jesus have forgiven that woman if she was prostituting again?
He simply said "sin no more", but he never gave her a another job.
How moral is that really?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
reply to post by troubleshooter

The more I think about it I wonder, would Jesus have forgiven that woman if she was prostituting again?
He simply said "sin no more", but he never gave her a another job.
How moral is that really?

Good question...

I think Jesus was simply being pragmatic...
...I think He said "sin no more" so that they same fate would not befall her again at the hands of similar men.

It was not Jesus role to condemn anyone...
...John wrote elsewhere "God sent the Son into the world, not to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him." John 3:17

Jesus does not condemn the women and is concerned for her continued safety.

<< 1   >>

join