It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion used as hate crime against goths.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Hi, I'm not dissing you in any way, I just want to share some info with you, I have been a goth for ages now, and for most of us it's not 'just a phase' it's a complete way of life, for a tiny amount of people, they only join the subculture while going through a very dark time in thier life and drop out later on, the whole thing to do with goths is about our music and dressing in a way the expresses us, it's also a different perspective on life, finding beauty in dark places, we are not violent
yes we have a twisted sense of humor like saying that we are going to club a collegue around the head with a meat cleaver or saying that we made a sacrafice to get our fave concert tickets
I just feel that you need a bit of education in the subculture, and was not trying to be rude in any way possible.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------
But back on to the post, I recently heard of Godhatesgoths.com and it makes me sick sick sick sick sick. I am so mad that anyone would post rubbish like that, and that 'vicar' just fobs anyone of who tells him otherwise!
I am not in a happy place right now

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
OMG! It was a whole black humor thing XD so shoulda seen that coming but I guess I was too angry, now I know that, I can see it in a different perspective and laugh, it seems a very clever parody tho... whos with me?!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
No one is really taking this guy seriously are they?
I mean, c'mon.

Oh this is the "Rev" RG Green, the guy responsible for information on the site.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a453b0f45ec.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 10-6-2011 by monkcaw because: to add name

new topics

<< 1   >>

join