It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I smell Biggest Conspiracy on ATS and BTS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Would you answers the Following Question about biggest conspiracy on ATS and BTS:

Why there is Absolute Silence in ATS and BTS Everytime I talking about Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koushiro, Joe, Takeru, Hikari (the First 4 person that I mentioned here are Animated Teen Titans Characters while the last 8 person that I mentioned here are 8 Original Digidestined from Digimon)?

Thats it!

[edit on 17-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Because they are cartoon characters?

What's the Conspiracy?

Do they represent anything "conspiratorial" or devious in intent that relates to the world around us?

Is it anything that would potentially affect anyone who didn't know about them?

Explain why anyone should care,and maybe they will!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
i dont think youve broken any kind of secret code here.

But three cheers for imgination!!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

What's the Conspiracy?

Do they represent anything "conspiratorial" or devious in intent that relates to the world around us?

Everytime I talking about Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koushiro, Joe, Takeru, Hikari People Left the Threads where I Mention them for a While Until I do another Posts. Trust me They all are my most Favorite cartoon Characters.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

Originally posted by On the Edge

What's the Conspiracy?

Everytime I talking about Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koushiro, Joe, Takeru, Hikari People Left the Threads where I Mention them for a While Until I do another Posts, Trust me They all are my most Favorite cartoon Characters.

Don't worry, I understand what you are trying to tell us. I took all the capital letters from your embedded code and got

EIRSB BRTYSMKJTHPLTIMWUIPTTFC

I was able to decode this. It came out "to blave" which we all know means 'to bluff'. You were playing cards with them and they cheated, didn't they?

We're here for you.

[edit on 12-17-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Why there is Absolute Silence in ATS and BTS Everytime I talking about Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koushiro, Joe, Takeru, Hikari

Try calling them by their civilized (i.e., American) names.

(In no special order [i.e., the American democratic way]) Robin, Jimmy Olsen, Bart Simpson, Dick Tracy, Alley Oop, Popeye, and Mickey Mouse.

Conspiracy debunked!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
Would you answers the Following Question about biggest conspiracy on ATS and BTS:

Why there is Absolute Silence in ATS and BTS Everytime I talking about Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koushiro, Joe, Takeru, Hikari (the First 4 person that I mentioned here are Animated Teen Titans Characters while the last 8 person that I mentioned here are 8 Original Digidestined from Digimon)?

Thats it!

Sorry, no star for you, the humor thread has been done this month, and it was much better than yours.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Who is Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Izzy, Joe, T.K., and Kari (the First 4 person that I mentioned here are Animated Teen Titans characters while the last 8 Person that I mentioned here are 8 Original Digidestined From Digimon Adventure)?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Classic

[edit on 12/24/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

It's not a conspiracy you smell..it's the combination of fumes from unwashed gym socks, month old Dorito crumbs, and moldy soda cans...
Should begin to disappear sometime after the first week of the new year.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This thread makes my dreams bleed.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Because these subjects likely do not resonate with the majority of the membership demographic... No conspiracy, but it's like trying to talk about soccer on a baseball forum....

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
sorry! In this thread I'm Just talking about Digimon Adventure 1-2 and Teen Titans Animated series!

[edit on 28-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

It's not a conspiracy you smell..it's the combination of fumes from unwashed gym socks, month old Dorito crumbs, and moldy soda cans...
Should begin to disappear sometime after the first week of the new year.

I have Feared that by the first week of next year my favorite characters mostly Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Izzy, Joe, T.K., and Kari from Digimon and Teen Titans become things of the past!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The original run of Digimon is already a thing of the past, and Teen Titans, while still going on a s a comic, is no longer being broadcast no CN.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If you talk about Raven, I'll think you're talking about me.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

The original run of Digimon is already a thing of the past, and Teen Titans, while still going on a s a comic, is no longer being broadcast no CN.

Too bad! I'm Die Hard Fan of These except comic Book Version of Teen Titans and how to Find Pictures of all 8 original Digidestined in their 02 forms wearing Summer Clothes(sometimes with Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven) in the web?

[edit on 29-12-2009 by masonicon]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by masonicon]

[edit on 30-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

There's a Something terrible: Digimon and Teen Titans Episodes are deleted from Youtube.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
What make me interested in 8 original digidestined(02 forms in summer clothes) and 4 of the main Titans are The Teen Titans themselves in the Teen Titans Animated Series are much younger than their comic book counterparts(particularly Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven) but they are not younger nor older than 8 Original digidestined(Digimon adventure 02 version)

[edit on 6-2-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by urwatu8

Try calling them by their civilized (i.e., American) names

Civilized & American next to each other in a sentence.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join