It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA dupes Interpol to achieve illegal kidnapping and deportation of herbal formulator Greg Caton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

FDA dupes Interpol to achieve illegal kidnapping and deportation of herbal formulator Greg Caton

www.naturalnews.com

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today stands accused of taking part in the kidnapping and illegal extradition of a permanent resident of Ecuador, in violation of both international law and Ecuadorian law.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Please take a moment and read this article.It's not to long and is quite informative. Who knew that the FDA had it's own branch of a police dept.I sure didn't it's called OCI and you will see their involvement here in this article..If this is in the wrong place feel free to move it (mods)

BM

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Sorry everyone..i forgot that you have to submit your e-mail addy to be able to read the whole story..my badd..

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

I read the article. Nothing the FDA does surprises anyone. They have raided food coopts in the past. He needs a good lawyer.Those who were planning on buying farms in Ecuador will need to run further away such as maybe Saudi Arabia or China.

Ecuador was becoming a thorn in the side of the AMA (owned by the Rockefellers). Many good doctors moved to Ecuador in order to practice medicine correctly without interferece from organizations owned and run by eugenecists. Many rich Republicans planned on taking medical vacations in Ecuador after the health care embargo( government healthcare) is established. The message is clear Americans will not be allowed to turn Ecuador into a mecca for healthcare or healing.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

repost
sorry dude

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
There is probably a-lot more to the story, but imagine if iran did something similar.. to a US citizen on an "Iranian Airlines" jet at LAX. "This plane is Iranian territory infidel judge".

The imbeciles in DC would get their panties in a bunch and launch investigations, declare war at the injustice and brazen disregard for the rule of law, sanctions, McCain would start groaning "bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran...".. there would be drama.

An Ecuadorian judge rushed to the airport in Guayaquil and demanded that Caton be released from the plane, stating that the attempted deportation was illegal, but American Airlines employees reportedly refused to allow Caton to leave the plane, stating that the plane was "U.S. territory"

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
While this is a compelling story, I have to question it at least a little. I checked for an Ecuadorian News story and didn't find one. I would be very
surprised if Ecuadorians would ignore such a violation of their sovereignty. They have reacted strongly in the past to US attempts at bullying.

If this is true, its too important to ignore. If your Nazi government will go
to the ends of the earth, violate international law, and trample on any other nation for its own ends we are all in serious trouble.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here is a lengthy interview with Greg's wife that gives quite a bit more background as to how the FEDS pull off such illegal activities. They bribe judges and law officers in the target countries. They particularly have leverage if the judge has relative who are in the states or would like to get a green card.

Interview with Greg's wife

The people who are sworn to protect you have no more respect for the law than your president.

top topics

join