It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Electric Sun - Criticism Destroyed

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This doesn't make any sense. The sun is electrical? Huh? If our physics are wrong, why do the thermonuclear bomb, the nuclear bomb, the neutron bomb, nuclear reactors, radiation, etc. all work for us? How can we be so flawed in physics and yet be able to heat our food in a microwave, talk on a cell phone, use satellites for suveillance and observation, create electromagnetic sheilding for the space station, develop space suits to combat solar radiation, etc.? If you *really* think physics is that flawed then you must be living in an alternate universe altogether.

I'll have to take a look at those links when I can log-on through my laptop. I doubt they're there, but the language of physics is math, so I hope to see some math equations that rationalize this when I read the links.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

While you're busy looking it up, go look up what the neutrino counts should look like for a "nuclear bomb", then compare them to what we observe coming from the Sun.

In addition to that, look up how hot the corona of the Sun is compared to the photosphere.

In addition to that, look up how hot sun spots are compared to the photosphere.

In addition to that, look up the definition of a magnetic field and explain how in the hell magnetic fields can form all around the sun without any electrical current being involved.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by mnemeth1

There are electrical currents involved. Electricity is a type of radiation. Ever heard of electromagnetic radiation? Radiation and electrical discharge go hand in hand. Electromagnetism is what it is called. That's how radiation turns itself into a self-propogating wave. Its a fact of physics.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
Reply to post by mnemeth1

There are electrical currents involved.

Exactly.
There are indeed electrical currents involved, which was the OP's point originally some 16 pages ago.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
interesting considering the sun is very quiet at the minute

Mod Edit: Please see Terms And Conditions Of Use 4) Advertising. Thank you - Jak

edit on 19/9/10 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

There is that movie where the sun is broken, what was that movie ? I forgot, and they go fixing it.
Why fix it ? I can't wait for it to shift.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1...look up the definition of a magnetic field and explain how in the hell magnetic fields can form all around the sun without any electrical current being involved.

The electric field superimposes. Same with a bar magnet.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by dbloch7986

While you're busy looking it up, go look up what the neutrino counts should look like for a "nuclear bomb", then compare them to what we observe coming from the Sun.

You always conveniently ignore SCIENCE just to keep your silly ego trips going. Confer:

en.wikipedia.org...

The number of neutrinos can be predicted by the Standard Solar Model. The detected number of electron neutrinos was only 1/3 of the predicted number, and this was known as the solar neutrino problem. It led to the idea of neutrino oscillation and the fact that neutrinos can change flavour. This was confirmed when the total flux of solar neutrinos of all types was measured and it agreed with the earlier predictions of expected electron neutrino flux, as seen by Sudbury Neutrino Observatory, and thus confirmed that neutrinos have mass.

It's physics, stupid.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I may not know enough physics to be able to say if the electric universe theory is correct or not, but I know this: There cannot be a conspiracy of the magnitude required for keeping the EU theory in darkness. People cannot just agree in such a scale to hide the truth and perpetuate lies.

Mnemeth is a good poster, his threads are nice to read, but he is preaching to the wrong crowd. Most of the folks here, including me, are not literate enough in Physics to understand what he is talking about.

He should really be doing this in other forums where people are physicists and mathematicians...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

He should really be doing this in other forums where people are physicists and mathematicians...

If you contract with him to post elsewhere, maybe he will.

But asking him to leave ATS without at least offering to pay him, that is just silly.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Mnemeth is a good poster

Any poster who starts a multitude of very similar threads and declares that Einstein was a moron (regardless of whether this is connected to any topic being discussed) is a pretty crappy poster in my book.

Most of the folks here, including me, are not literate enough in Physics to understand what he is talking about.

I'm relatively well versed in physics. No offense, but Mnemeth needs YOU, who is less literate in this subject, to listen to his bullcr@p and make him feel important.

I doubt he wants to be laughing stock.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

While you are on that, consider an atomic bomb is in reality an electric bomb. What else pushes the nuclei apart?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystemAny poster who starts a multitude of very similar threads and declares that Einstein was a moron....

Actually I think this is one of the very few areas we can actually agree on. No one likes Einstein because no one understands Einstein.

There was one issue, and one only that he was wrong on, QED. Otherwise SR and GR are as relevant today as the first time he published ED.

I think EUT is compromised and being used to corrupt ED, and SR and GR by extension.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

While you are on that, consider an atomic bomb is in reality an electric bomb. What else pushes the nuclei apart?

I know that fact and appreciate that you do too. The energy release is in fact coming from a different balance of electric repulsion and strong interaction that is attraction. So the nuclear bit is just as important.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

good gravy man....it's high frequency ac eminating from the center of the galaxy, and dc from the sun at right angles. i'm on the case for free energy via ground rods and aluminum rod differential. i need more copper but no one will give any....dangitt!!

edit on 19-9-2010 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

No one likes Einstein because no one understands Einstein.

There are a few people who do, and in any case he was a prolific researcher and a lot of his contributions to science are beyond doubt. And regardless, calling him a moron etc is a fairly pathetic act of a disturbed person.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

It certainly explains why it's Newton's law and Einstein's theory yet every one can recall Einstein's equation yet few can recall Newton's. Lorentz built on Newton, and Einstein built on Lorentz. Same principles, but with the relative motion of charges.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

It certainly explains why it's Newton's law and Einstein's theory

This has to do with historical era. People had less doubt in what seemed to be a fact according to the experiment and call theories "laws". As science progressed, we all realized that the Universe is a bit weirder than we thought. So we don't use "laws" anymore.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Well, history has shown Einstein to be right. See, he still delivers:

www.gizmag.com...

So I think of his work as more law than theory. Everybody else has got to get over it. I had to, so should any one else.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Just watched the video below and figured there must be a thread on this and found this one. The video is excellent and explains how the Electrical model of the sun and universe answers all the questions the standard model of gravity and fusion model of the sun cannot answer. It is actually quite succinct. I read some of the arguments on the thread trying to debunk however it appears none of the ones I read really watched the video as they never brought up any specific claim of the video and dealt with it. They just keep repeating standard theory and refuse to answer any question as to why the standard theory can't account for certain phenomena such as sun spots etc.

Google Video Link

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join