It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Disclosure = Crimes Against Humanity?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by intothelight

Sort of similar to my thoughts too.
For instance, if E.T. appeard to the public, telling us that World Goverments had decived the people of this planet, i think for some reason, the majority of the human race wont believe the aliens and i also recon that Goverment will still be in Denial, even if they did have previous contact. Heck, they've lived the Lie for maybe Decades, so whats a few more years...?

But then, when the ugly truth emerges and the public want to denote and denounce those responsible, if they had trials of some-sort, they would obviously be held in private, much to the publics frustration. And we still wouldnt know the whole truth. Even if we agreed to wipe the slate clean and forget all previous transgressions against those who where in the know, i still believe that we couldnt trust them. They would have been bargaining on our behalf, yet they would have had their own motives.
Then we must consider the other end, the Aliens. What would have deemed us so important to make contact with? Their own agender perhaps, we've heard speculation about their motives, but a direct honest answer would be much nicer. If we could set aside or needs and wants, and actually work together in peace, we could tackle the problems that may ill us or them in a more productive and benefical way, with out a need for secrets.
This would probably lighten the 'loads' of all involved species.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
reply to post by intothelight

Sort of similar to my thoughts too.
For instance, if E.T. appeard to the public, telling us that World Goverments had decived the people of this planet, i think for some reason, the majority of the human race wont believe the aliens and i also recon that Goverment will still be in Denial, even if they did have previous contact. Heck, they've lived the Lie for maybe Decades, so whats a few more years...?

But then, when the ugly truth emerges and the public want to denote and denounce those responsible, if they had trials of some-sort, they would obviously be held in private, much to the publics frustration. And we still wouldnt know the whole truth. Even if we agreed to wipe the slate clean and forget all previous transgressions against those who where in the know, i still believe that we couldnt trust them. They would have been bargaining on our behalf, yet they would have had their own motives.
Then we must consider the other end, the Aliens. What would have deemed us so important to make contact with? Their own agender perhaps, we've heard speculation about their motives, but a direct honest answer would be much nicer. If we could set aside or needs and wants, and actually work together in peace, we could tackle the problems that may ill us or them in a more productive and benefical way, with out a need for secrets.
This would probably lighten the 'loads' of all involved species.

I like that idea. Change the minds of the more neutral/slightly bad ETS, and show them that there can be a solution without negative behavior and or forced abductions.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HanyouSpirit

True. And even though this may sound a bit daft, but i assume there would be people willing to donate there body to E.T'S much in the same way that people donate thier bodys to science. This is how we learn about anatomy as well as the usuall trial and error method.
But for it all to happen, we need E.T. to send us some flowers and a box of chocolates.

<< 1   >>

join