It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Disclosure = Crimes Against Humanity?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hello ATS. Just some thoughts I have on this subject. And would love some
"friendly" feedback. If you do not believe in ETs you are most likely on the wrong thread. The following are my feelings not facts:

1.My feelings are that the only way the US Gov would ever admit UFOs are real and contact had been made and crashed crafts had been recovered is if they were under extreme duress for some reason that I am sure would not be good news for us.

2. If 1/4 of what we have been told by folks who have leaked out real info to the public is true I would expect some people are going to be in a lot of trouble. Let me explain:

A. If deals were made (with you know who) in exchange for technology leaving the American people in a vulnerable position and subject to abductions by aliens and "any danger" this would be very wrong.You can believe if you or I had done this we would be put to death.

B. What if the ETs decided to blow the whistle and tell us the whole story. I would think it's most likely not religion the would fall. I would think good old uncle sam would have poop in the pants. but of course claim they (ETs) are lying. And that might be true however, now we would be dealing with 2 sets of lairs. Again a crime against we the people.

C. The years and years of lying to the American people, most likely withholding our true history and so on would destroy our trust in our gov beyond repair. That might be why the presidents don't know the truth ( just in case ). Also how are other countries going to respond? ( we have been told ETs broke the agreement )

D. What about NASA (our money) and the real deals with the moon and mars and lord knows what else. Was that all a cover? We did gain some good stuff. Again,if we were to find out that they knew. Big Trouble!!

3. This is most likely a world wide deal. But it seems to be coming apart at the seams. The giggle factor (mind control) is falling apart. More and more people are stepping up to the plate. Pilots, Astronauts,Police, Government officials, the Vatican LOL.

4.The point is, would we get the whole truth? not on your life!!!!! Why? because people in the know will be prosecuted,persecuted and hung out to dry as they should be. This is NOT a national security issue, if anything they put the human race up for sale for profit and personal gain. Again, just my feelings and I welcome your thoughts. Be nice guys, this is my first post.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
My theory is that Disclosure, along with the banking crisis which imo is irreparable (ie, our old economy is essentially gone forever), will make basically every government on Earth powerless overnight, because people worldwide will have no faith in any of them.

i expect this to happen in the next 5 years.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Donnie Darko]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by intothelight

Dear intothelight

If just 5% of what we are hearing is true then I fear that your list is only the tip of the Ice Berg.

I fear that the secret is far more devastating than mere collapse of government.

That is the reason that the secret will never be told before the whole thing falls apart.

It can never be told.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Very well summarized OP. But how/why do you come to the conclusion:

Originally posted by intothelight
.... But it seems to be coming apart at the seams. The giggle factor (mind control) is falling apart. More and more people are stepping up to the plate. Pilots, Astronauts,Police, Government officials, the Vatican LOL. "

"Coming apart at the seams"? I don't think it really seems so. These "people" you mention are still much too few. Unfortunately. The NWO perpetrators, apart from some small "leaks", are still massively GAINING ground, getting more and more under control, like the NAU/EU treaties destroying all constitutions, the flu scam, the bail-outs scam, the preparations to imprison the "less enthusiastic" population, and so on. Who’s REALLY going to stop this?

[edit on 16-12-2009 by IAmRobot]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Yer the American government will admit they lied to the people about alien life! There cover of being stupid can only last so long!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmRobot

Very well summarized OP. But how/why do you come to the conclusion:

Originally posted by intothelight
.... But it seems to be coming apart at the seams. The giggle factor (mind control) is falling apart. More and more people are stepping up to the plate. Pilots, Astronauts,Police, Government officials, the Vatican LOL. "

"Coming apart at the seams"? I don't think it really seems so. These "people" you mention are still much too few. Unfortunately. The NWO perpetrators, apart from some small "leaks", are still massively GAINING ground, getting more and more under control, like the NAU/EU treaties destroying all constitutions, the flu scam, the bail-outs scam, the preparations to imprison the "less enthusiastic" population, and so on. Who’s REALLY going to stop this?

[edit on 16-12-2009 by IAmRobot]

Yes, I agree that it is still much to few, however many people coming clean are shell we say "people of interest". Also, main stream media is talking more and more about UFOs. Hell, once a month Larry King Live talks about it. The History Channel and so on.

I think the Flu Scam is a good example in the it showed a real hesitation to trust the very system we need to be able to trust. What if this Flu thing would have turned out to be a "very deadly" new thing. The point I am trying to make is this. I nor my kids did not get the vaccine why? because I was unsure I could trust the government. That's just me, but I don't think I am alone. And that is a very dangerous mind set to our nation.

And your right, I would think they (Gov) are doing everything in there power to keep disclosure from happening. I know I would if I was in there shoes. However, it's to late because the main stream public has already have made up there minds the ETs are a very real deal. Its would be interesting to have a number of how many people now believe. There is just way to much "circumstantial evidence", hell you could put a man to death just based on that alone. Thank you for your comments guys

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

'Crimes against humanity' is a very subjective term, though it is often used in the most restrictive manner to describe genocide and mass murder, etc.

IF there is an official cover-up of UFO truth, and I believe there is, then almost by definition, this would be a crime against the human race. Anything above and beyond that first, most wide-ranging act, is merely sauce for the conspiracy goose.

The only possible exception to this would be if the act of disclosure offered some greater peril to the mass of humanity, than keeping it all secret. And any of a hundred scenarios could be a custom fit for this kind of exception.

This is the morass one creates when inventing such secrecy and then offering a long line of lies to maintain it. The keepers of the secrets then become responsible for every lie ever told and then so too, whatever negative consequences it all eventually brings.

Finally, being that our governments no doubt realize all of this, then sitting on those secrets becomes imperative, not just for whatever value they may hold... but for covering one's own buttcrack.

So, if disclosure ever does occur, you can almost bet that it won't come either easy or willingly.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

'Crimes against humanity' is a very subjective term, though it is often used in the most restrictive manner to describe genocide and mass murder, etc.

IF there is an official cover-up of UFO truth, and I believe there is, then almost by definition, this would be a crime against the human race. Anything above and beyond that first, most wide-ranging act, is merely sauce for the conspiracy goose.

The only possible exception to this would be if the act of disclosure offered some greater peril to the mass of humanity, than keeping it all secret. And any of a hundred scenarios could be a custom fit for this kind of exception.

This is the morass one creates when inventing such secrecy and then offering a long line of lies to maintain it. The keepers of the secrets then become responsible for every lie ever told and then so too, whatever negative consequences it all eventually brings.

Finally, being that our governments no doubt realize all of this, then sitting on those secrets becomes imperative, not just for whatever value they may hold... but for covering one's own buttcrack.

So, if disclosure ever does occur, you can almost bet that it won't come either easy or willingly.

Well Said. I agree with you completely . And it would seem that many people died and also people were taken against there will ( by them ) not to mention people being threatened. .

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It is a big crime against humanity to keep something this big and important with such a huge impact to the way we live, treat each other and the planet.

This should have been given out on day 1. We deserve to know if our planet is being visited, invaded ,whatever the case may be now. How else can we prepare ourselves properly and adapt to the situation.

The government will have to answer to their lies and actions over the years, there is no getting out for them. They dug the hole, now they must dig out.

Like rome, this cover will fall and it will fall hard. It is only a matter of time.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by HanyouSpirit]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Another possible is that they do plead that they never knew and then disclose. This would only happen if they had something to gain, and what that might be is control. This is something which is slipping away from TPTB at the moment at an increasing rate and shows no sign of slowing. The dragon (sheeple) are starting to stir and it is the likes of us which are the alarm clock.

Now if the government said we have made contact, a friendly alien race wants to help us solve our problems (energy, sickness, pollution etc) but in return they want something from us. The world could then drop the economic curtain and do way with money, we would then all be put to work for the greater "good" gathering X for our alien "friends". Whilst they drip feed an introduction to the other kids in the galaxy, the technology and all the other good stuff which would keep our minds occupied. They regain control, a one world earth government and the people as slaves as they sloooowwly reveal some of the questions which all of us and I mean all of us have. We would eat it up without question I am sure, just so we can have that food replicator etc.

And so the cycle starts again for all you Mayan calendar fans out there

Just a thought that has been floating around in the back of my mind for a while now. Too many people seem to be jumping on the "life outside of earth" train recently, I suspect something is coming and the old words of be careful for what you wish for might fit. You can bet if they disclose it will be for their benefit and not mankind as a whole

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Assuming there is indeed a cover-up, who's to say it's not because of an assessment of that nature? We just don't know.

I'm convinced that these tales, such as the ones alluded by the OP, about Alien-Government agreements and so forth are nothing but disinformation. On one hand we're expected to believe that aliens have incredibly advanced technology and yet, they require the Government's approval to do their experiments, and would even give us their technology for it when they could've just go ahead with their experiments and we couldn't do anything about it.

The existence of these stories, to me, tells me more about what's going on than the stories themselves- that the real phenomena, its origins and motives, possibly even elude Governments and military, so these stories are created to make people believe that even though we're hypothetically dealing with unknown/alien forces, the Government still has some control over it.

We can dream up these scenarios, such as the ones being put forward by the OP, all we want and it sure does make for some entertaining discussion, but quite frankly, they are pointless. There's just too much noise and not enough signal in the whole UFO field.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
My theory is that Disclosure, along with the banking crisis which imo is irreparable (ie, our old economy is essentially gone forever), will make basically every government on Earth powerless overnight, because people worldwide will have no faith in any of them.

I believe that the Obama administration is purposely destroying the economy to speed up the complete collapse of the world economy for the express purpose of Disclosure. Donnie says that Disclosure will cause a collapse and the OP says that Disclosure won't happen until there is a collapse. Both are right. There is just no way that the Obama administration can be so inept to have the economy collapsing like this unless it's being done on purpose.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesignmaster
I believe that the Obama administration is purposely destroying the economy to speed up the complete collapse of the world economy for the express purpose of Disclosure.

Your theory fails to account for the fact that neither Obama or his administration had anything to do with the initiation of the collapse. Is Bush and his administration in on the plan too? How about the bankers? Since they had a big hand in the collapse, are the bankers in on the plan too?

The bankers, that are probably the most powerful group of people on the planet, are working to destroy the current scheme of things and lose their power because...?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hello Again :-)
Thank you all for you comments so far. It's nice to have a well balanced intelligent open dialog in this thread. We all have right to our views and must remain open to new ideas to gain more info.

The reason I picked this Topic is because of all the talk about Disclosure. My feelings are we are seeing disclosure now, but not by our governments, sure lets give them some files and photos and releases of some junk with top secret all over it. That's no more then give the dog a bone!. And a photo!!! you know what, if a "real UFO" landed and many people photographed it, we would still see the multitudes of people paid to send out miss information do so. Plus, we would most likely question out own eyes. it would most likely be debunked. And that ok!!

Many of us want to believe in ETs because it makes sense to do so. The math is there, and the time is there, and the space is there. We are slowly growing past the "world is flat" mentality and starting to ask a lot of questions. We are also hearing a lot of stuff from some very credible people concerning ETs. So mixed with the probability's and the credible information from so many good people who are not "nut cases" I believe to not believe is a huge mistake. I do however respect the opinion off all.

It's unfortunate that the ET question has over the years fell into the hands of some very sick people, you know, the ones that dress up in tinfoil and dance in fields. or the ones that go to Jupiter every other day because Zeflar the magnificent takes them. The problem with this is that it may have been what started the "giggle factor" in the first place. Given this, you can't blame people for not talking if they saw something. The good news is that this mindset is changing. and that's not good news for people in the know.

So yes, disclosure is talking place but it's because of a grand awakening so to speak based on better sources and much more credible info mixed with the sciences and the probability's. Again, that's my feelings and feelings are not facts. lets also not forget this, some of our best evidence can come from human behavior and the study of. Myself, I believe there is a huge cover up, and I also believe if it gets out the risks of bad things to follow are huge. And many butts will be in BIG trouble.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I comment only from the Title of this post, I'v not red the post.

Yes it could but it won't. Why?

It could and it should, for all the son of bitches that and are still blocking the zillions dollars and watts and years and lives they stollen from us.

But it won't and must not because that change need to happen smoothly, in a matter of understanding and sharing. A way where our world come together with seeing how our futur is bound and share the same ideas and cultures of being ot the stars. In it, the bad of being denied, the deaths of thoses being silences or suicided, or the countries beings poor when all could be weatlty, does not matter. At the end, mass murderers, controllers, and any sons of bitches will one day be - free. It's only a matter of ..

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunker or Bust
Another possible is that they do plead that they never knew and then disclose.

And I still wouldn't trust the government afterwards on anything knowing what else they could have lied about and suppressed over the years.
The government is being very silly and stupid continuing covering up Aliens.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I say
Rip off the Band-Aid!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply bury them in the truth.
Passively allow the truth to bury the lies.
Invoke something on the order of Mandela’s “truth in reconciliation” pact.

Come clean powers that be......

You have been just paying the rent for us.
Allow your Burdon to be borne by those you feel you must protect.
We are stronger than you give us credit for

----Watcher

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by n120by60w

I say
Rip off the Band-Aid!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply bury them in the truth.
Passively allow the truth to bury the lies.
Invoke something on the order of Mandela’s “truth in reconciliation” pact.

Come clean powers that be......

You have been just paying the rent for us.
Allow your Burdon to be borne by those you feel you must protect.
We are stronger than you give us credit for

----Watcher

Hi there, Happy New Year to you. I am not sure I follow you here, could you elaborate please ?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Offcourse. Have you ever thought about how human beings will react after they know about the truth of human abductions?
And what about all this energy suppression all over the years, polluting and damage the planet?
And these are only a few examples.
think about it.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I agree entirely with the premise of the OP, which is why I think VOLUNTARY disclosure will never happen.

I, for one, will never ever forgive any and all involved in the cover up (if indeed there has been a cover up). There is no excuse - zip, nada, none - for keeping any such knowledge from the rest of humanity. Those who have willingly and knowingly covered up such knowledge are among the worst and vilest examples of sub-human trash. They deserve all the misery and punishment the rest of humanity can (and WILL) chuck at them.

I am usually a fairly laid back sort of person. I get along with most people, and can usually forgive just about any transgression.... Not this one though, NEVER this one.

I also don't consider myself to be special or any different to most people out there. If I feel like this I'm damn sure most will too.

Voluntary disclosure ... it won't happen

top topics

<<   2 >>

join