It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would there be such a massive intrest in terrorism if 9/11 hadn't happened

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
well all I can say about bush is he must've been voted in by a bunch of perverted comedians who thought it'd be funny to have a president named bush! -.-

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
and no Xenographer we sholudn't do that..i was only asking for oppinions!

and r there any more..humm this kind of post usally gets loads of replys

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think there's a big problem when you ask a what-if with regards to historical events and such. How do you know, for a fact, what would have happened if 9/11 had never occured? There could have been an even bigger plan that killed a lot more people.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
ITS ONLY A QUESTION!!!!

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
we've already said that numerous times....lol

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The mistake of many ignorant people is thinking 9/11 was the first attack.. Al-Queda has been attacking the US and its interests for over a decade and through the Clinton administration and even before him...

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by Raphael]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
If 9/11 woudn't have happened, probably it would have been another date to"celebrate". What's for sure is that though some people expected something like this to happen, it was necessary to actually happen in order to awake the sleeping humankind. As one can notice, before 9/11 the global attention was focused on various topics like fatal diseases, wars, even unification of Europe. Well, 9/11 has triggered a global fear of terrorism. The magnitude of the event surpassed even the wildest predictions. I only hope that now that we're awake to start making a difference.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join