It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign Troops in Calif on Martial Law Standby

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Found this recently posted video on foreign troops in the US. It is from some radio talk show and the caller/whistleblower is in the armed forces. She sound generally worried that something is about to go down.

The area she talks of is in California, I think she said El Centro or something close to that is where a military base is at.

East on HWY 8

She said she asked why the troops were there and they replied "Waiting for OP orders on Martial Law"

Also mentioned HWY Rest Areas closing and everything with the border is getting new orders in late December, and nobody knows what they are.

Watch the video ....what do you think?

Anyone close by this area in California to confirm would be helpful.

mod , move if nessa

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Eh, I still vividly remember the OTHER "service member" telling folks that crap was going down like two months ago.

I won't fret over what someone says *will* happen.

I'll wait until it *is* happening, if it ever does.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Well if there are foreign troops massing , then thats something to worry about , especially if they are massing on US soil.

Sorry Jay, just a little nervous latley...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Here is what I think:
1) The reststops are part of the stimulus package, so the shutting down to redo them is understandable.
2) I have not noticed any military build up in the San Diego region.
3) The logistics for them to put this area under martial law is just way out there. The number of people that move in the Southern California area is a large amount, but they would not be able to contain anyone who really wanted to get out, via roadway, boat, or even underground. The borders around here are very pourous.
What is probably happening is a joint exercise in an effort to ramp up for Afganistan, is what I would believe to be happening.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i think its just some kinda exercise on the border, i have a couple of buddies down there that are active duty havent heard anything from them. then again dosnt mean its not, but logic tells me its some kinda of training mission for multi national troops. i mean the border is pretty hot right? if i was a some big wig in the goverment i would send troops to train down there

but as my spelling implies who knows,gotta love rum

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Mmm, I think I'm gonna call shenanigans on this one ...

First of all the El Centro facility is a naval air base: www.globalsecurity.org...

And although it would be pretty sneaky of them to keep the martial law troops next to the Blue Angel jets, it is rather unlikely.

Furthermore it's not unusual to see foreign troops training along American ones in a desert environment.

Not saying it isn't possible, just saying a reputable eyewitness account would be just super.

[edit on 15 Dec 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Where have some of you been?

S&F, btw

There are foreign troops in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA just waiting for the go ahead from father Martial Law, to pounce on us and kill a good 50 million of us, at least.

Less than half of American troops, if not less than that, are willing to PLAY with their own, so they have foreign troops in training here.

Its time to wake up and i mean REALLY WAKE UP, i hear this over and over and over again from all the shows i listen to.

They supposedly have star wars like weapons to wipe us up in an instant.

China and other nations, will also attack at the same time, and this information has been readily available for a long time, if you dont know it by now, its too late.

Vaccinations are the least of our worries.

YOU TOO CAN GATHER YOUR OWN INTELLIGENCE.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I am interested to hear any reports from the area, however I must add that the rest stops were a budget cut. All states are closing them; CA was one on the list. AOL Travel News

Rest areas have been targeted in recent efforts to curb state spending and alleviate budget concerns. What started as a quiet trend this summer has emerged into a much larger movement. To date, a significant percentage of the approximately 2,500 rest stops along interstate highways have been shuttered. Even more stops are slated to be closed as the winter season progresses.

Now in support I have to say, If I was in charge and wanted to launch marshal law I would swap my US troops for another country’s troops. It would limit the blowback from troops firing on their own. I will wait to see what others say about this "build up" S&F to get this noticed.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Absum!]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Mmm, I think I'm gonna call shenanigans on this one ...

And although it would be pretty sneaky of them to keep the martial law troops next to the Blue Angel jets, it is rather unlikely.

[edit on 15 Dec 2009 by schrodingers dog]

I am soooo sooooo relieved to know that when the genocide depopulation comes, it will be flown in by the Blue Angels!!!

Seriously, that's really Nice of them... an Air Show prior to Death, something to watch.

I won't even try to run, the loop d Loop coming at me will just be too stunning!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

were a bunch of crazy folk here in cali so im with ya on that i wouldnt advice the first "marsha marsha" law to be imposed here maybe some where sane (insert state here) not here we would all turn into plastic raging zombies. plus there is some crazy good people here..i know california people got a bad rap (allmost got beat up in montana for being from cali) but i see some heart here as do i in the states

got abit side tracked sorry

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Seriously tho

Things are ramped up out here, odd things coming down the 40 from the West Coast

But it's damage control, they are scared of revolt, they are practicing for the event of a BIO WARFARE attack, we are in jeopardy in an Iran Conflict of a serious Bio Attack...

IMHO that is what is really going on...

But a Move to wipe us from inside...

No way, they could never field enough troops to even try, The coalition we built can't handle Afghanistan there is nothing...

Troops from OZ lol, because they are going to field the Millions...

No Nation on Earth would send troops for an Attack on America outside of aid in a Crisis or support during riots or a Bio Attack...

Any military leader would know the size of the population, the number of Guns and the Area of Land and the know how of the people would mean their troops would eventually come home in a body bag or carrying one...

Lets be realistic...

If even ONE single Commander of a Carrier Battle Group went rouge over such an occurrence...

It's WW3...

That's all it would take

One General to get pissed over such an act or Admiral and a Nation goes down along side Washington in Minutes

Imagine...

Imagine if 2-3 Carrier battle Groups didn't align with Washington what they could do to either any Nation Be it the UK or OZ or anywhere else... or Washington itself...

Imagine... ONE Scientist in the right Bio Lab gets pissed at DC over this... releases Ebola Pox

Imagine... Texas Chooses to simply Take the 7000 virtually unguarded warheads laying about in the state

(sounds like The John Lennon song played backwards...)

But seriously folks...

I get turned on when I watch red Dawn too...

But this ain't happening

Waaaaayyyy too risky and impossible to hold

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
wouldnt foreign troops firing on usa citizens cause our armed forces to think wtf? i mean they all have family here. i dont know im just thinking out loud, i just dont see this kinda of thing happening, just like that montana farce police force. i mean if it did i really do think there is alot of armed people it would cause a mess.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tungsten core
wouldnt foreign troops firing on usa citizens cause our armed forces to think wtf?

why do you even think the foreign troops would fire on USA citizens?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If martial law is going to be declared it will be a result from a particular event that is steadily approaching.

Forget swine flu or anything like that. It will be a result of an attack on Iran sending the worlds economy into chaos... It will cripple it.

If anyone is on standby (If this video is true at all) it is because TPTB know its coming, and literally could happen at any day or moment now. More likely the end of 2009 heading into the new year.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
im curious... just how many foriegn troops are in america right now? perhaps the 1.1 million troops isnt just american troops but forign as well... research people!!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
hehe.

They're preparing for the chaos of disclosure.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I have to call BS.

It isn't going to happen. They can think they can declare Martial Law all they want and say that there is Law and Order happening, and I foresee another Bagdad(sp?) moment happening.

Look at the Rodney King riots it took Days for the police to get that under control. Do you know what the reaction would be if foreign troops tried to enforce martial law? The 100,000+ gang members in LA alone would fall in love because it would be like the wild west.

Man people just don't know, people are already stressed and all it would take is a spark to set off the barrel of gunpowder that is already under pressure, our own government doesn't even listen to us, and then they are going to send foreign troops to enforce Martial Law? Keep on dreaming.

I know American's get sterotyped a lot on here, but you know what, Americans have guns lots and lots of guns, which allows the law abiding citizens to prevail with cooler heads 95% of the time, watch what happens if you give those people a reason to justify using them.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
well ive found out there are 300 canadian troops stationed at tinker AFB. i know there were canadian troops at fort drum, ny as well, not sure how many though... also a Singaporean Air Force Squadron based at mountain home AFB in Idaho.. the 428th fighter squadron

[edit on 15-12-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
"About 1.13 million troops are stationed inside the United States and the rest are deployed around the world."

www.upi.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

yes i concur...i think the woman was a nut case on the foreign troops....if something like that happened all the necks, messicans and patriots of all colors and creeds would be armed to the teeth...if foreign troops were out there...especially dinks or gooks..i highly doubt that patriots and necks would allow the foreign troops to take them in...
imho it will be the military and the cops being very vigilant WHEN Israel or USA hits Iran...then maybe Syria and lastly Lybria....it is no secret that the Illuminati want a war between the Muslims and the west namely the USA and zionsit Jew bastards....the Illuminati is a complex mess of dirt bags and greedy slime balls...and all of them have a different agenda..the Europeans with the Rothchild sobs...and the USA illuminists with Rockerfeller group..and the Vatican backing them...it is all incredible...Zionist Jews and Zionist Christians....and all of them want a war... it sucks really...read henry makow.
www.henrymakow.com
www.realzionistnews.com
so, i think that if Iran is hit Fahrakhan and his black coon 'n-word' muslims X cons will go off...they have been training like crazy all over the USA.... so it will be interesting....just be ready and keep your act together, watch your back...good luck

top topics

<<   2 >>

join