It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please point me to something you believe it is genuine ALIENS proof !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
proof materials without any doubt !
clear,unhandled,unretouched pix or video.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This is something that you will Never get here. No matter what anybody posts it will not be real. But you can try anyway.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
lol. That's true. There have been numerous attemps to do what you are doing NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE, no offense.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i am NOT , i repeat not, giving a million USA dollars away for the one that comes up with a trully and unmistakenly proof.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
if there would be proof without any doubt. you'd have already seen it. because i think you're not the only one who wants to see that.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE
clear,unhandled,unretouched pix or video.

but would you believe that they were unhandled and not retouched?
what sort of picture would it have to be for you to say "yes I believe this is real" ?
the only way that you can get your proof is to see it with your own eyes in the flesh.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Check Billy Meiers' picks.

www.billymeier.com...

The pro's couldn't find any flaws at all with these pics, so they tried debunking him by showing they could make fake pics just as flawless as this... they failed. They had an endless budget and spent over a year trying and they still failed. Billy Meier is an ordinary man, not rich, and has only one arm. So if he is faking them, he is beyond any doubt the best in whole world, and can do with a simple camera and no cash what the big boys failed miserably to do with whatever they needed.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
How is it that Billy is able to see all of these images and get such wonderful pictures and yet nobody else does? Was he chosen by these alien species to let them be known to us? He has taken hundereds of UFO photo's.

Do you see what I mean by someone will always say ..not real..? Hard to know when the pictures are flawless in appearance as these photo's are. I say not real.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Whats the fact that hes only got one arm got to do with it? Does that make him less likely to clearly mock up pictures of unidentified flying frisbees?

Have you seen shot 57? The trees bigger than the bloody ufo! Sorry no, seen more convincing hoaxes.

Sorry to bang on, but have you noticed how all the pleiadians look just like him? except the girl, obviously, whos probably his own version of weird science. Not bad, i'd give her an 8 out of 10.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by Smokersroom]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smokersroom
Whats the fact that hes only got one arm got to do with it? Does that make him less likely to clearly mock up pictures of unidentified flying frisbees?

Have you seen shot 57? The trees bigger than the bloody ufo! Sorry no, seen more convincing hoaxes.

Well yes I think it does... especialy when they're as big as his car.

And that UFO is only 3.5m... so yes the trees will be bigger than it.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
...swinging around...zoomed in but not as we know it...
hoax !

hoy...did'nt know the aliens had ladyboys among them like SEMJASE...

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
no, no, no!

Look at the colour video! Its on a flipping string man, look at the movement!

Its so bad its cringeworthy...

When i look at the vids and pics i just cant help but think 1950s special effects. Ed wood or something similar.

And why oh WHY do hoaxers insist on having a shot of a UFO behind something all the time (in this case a tree, in the mexico city one a building etc), to provide a monocular depth cue. It just smacks of desperation.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
don't tell me... he lost that arm to a REPTILEAN arriving too late to get to a macdonalds !!??

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
how do you connect this ??
===
To the naked eye, Tommy Woodard's digital photograph

nothing more than a speck of dust on his film.
===
digital is NOT filmpelliculle so also no speck of dust possible !!

anyway i see in one of the links a chopper flying over washintgton

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What kinda "pro's" weren't able to find anything wrong with these photos? I mean they should of at least have been able to produce some fakes of the same quality. I'm sure even I could make fakes like those, just make some flying saucers that look just like the ones in the classics from the 50�s and stick it to a tree or throw it off a cliff. Its really not that hard even if you�ve only got one arm, it doesn�t mean you wont have any friends to help you out.

And what about the other people that live in that area you�d of thought they would have seen summin and contacted the media.

Also I think the �Scientific Evidence� section speaks for its self or I his case not at all(only get a blank box when I try to access it, mite jus be a problem on my end).

what an armless dip sh!t.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
now...that would be a good idea !
let everybody try to make his/hers genuine FAKE/HOAX ufo pix or video !!
maybe by looking at it we can find out on older pix how they did it too
and make declaration of hoax too.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Youre on! I'll have definitive, irrefutable proof knocked up within the hour...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Here it is...

Proof of alien existence:

Proof.jpg

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
There are only a few things that would make me accept PROOF that aliens have been here. Although I personally am open to it, and think it might be likely, because of all the eyewintess accounts over the years,and my own sighting of something I cannot explain.
I havnt accepted that it does happen. Things I would need:

If an alien was to land in my front yard, I would accept it as proof.

If I was abducted, I would accept it as proof.

If my Gov stepped forward and said Yup, we have seen and had contact with them, and puts forward the story, I would accept it as proof.

I wont take anyones word for it, I wont accept photos, or film as proof.

Actually, I think thats about it as far as I can think of off the top of my head, pictures and film etc are all interesting to say the least. But always leave open the possibility of a fraud or fake or could be just military or weird atmospheric phenominon. There are lot of things out there we don't understand yet.

I do believe and have accepted the fact that somewhere out there *points to the stars* there is intelligent life. My own common sense tells me that there is no way we could be the only ones, and I don't think we are actually all that intelligent.
So I am very open to the possibility.
But it is just a possibility, and not fact yet as far as I am concerned.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join