It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please point me to something you believe it is genuine ALIENS proof !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
i think you must not forget that today plenty of hard core genuine ufo cases have been declared a HOAX !
the ones resposable admitted:
-doing it as a joke
-just to have the attention of the public
-they had to cover up of beeing stoned/drugged to their parents
-they put it up as an explanation for damage they caused to the car,people's clothes or property.
-they had an eyedisease
-mental disturbed / defected people

also do not put your trust into people who claim to be what they are not !
uri geller was kinda so admirred for his wonders till the whole thing collapsed !
he is an imposter or if you like a very bad magician.

was'nt it houdini who had promised to give a sign to this world from the other world ? well...we are still waiting for it
)

too bad the ufo cases are in general speaking none of the scientific way !

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
That's a good question.

Imo, in today's technological world, I cannot accept any pictures or video as proof, it's simply too easy for any individuals to make them.

What are we left with?

1- pre-photoshop pics & videos...

2- witness accounts and testimonies...

3- and my personal favorite, military documents stating that aliens are real...

So, that's my order, #2 carries more weight than #1, and some #3 items carry more weight than #2...

Here's why. Many older pictures/drawings do indeed contain what appears to be a ufo. Because such drawings/frescos are so old, it is difficult to fully understand what was going throught the artists mind at the time...

Secondly, the sheer number of witnesses, including military (disclosure project, above black, etc.) just seems to point to some sort of phenomenom...

And finally, again imo, some of the photocopied military documents are really, really well made and if fake, well thought out ones.

Of course, whatever 'proof' we think we may have at this time, there are indeed 2 indeniable facts:

1- Man space is huge. Having another lifeform dropping by earth is mind-boggling to say the least.

2- Our little earth may not be as common as originally thought. Every thing here seems to be exactly right (distance from the sun, rotation, gravity, etc..) so that life thrive..

Now if anyone has 20M$ US extra, I would suggest putting that money up for some proof..never know...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
...before the B-2 spirit was showed to the general public some USAF people ,not involved in the project, were invited on an air refueling excercise.
when they were looking to the B-2 closing in to make contact for refueling they could not believe their eyes that this was a creation that was NOT alien !
and when the B-2 flew away showing the "boomerang" shape...they almost went wild...

hint: why should the USAF make public all newest stuff they have up in their "blue suit sleeves" ?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
since 23 may 2004 NO hard proof info whatsoever receveid !

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOGODSINTHEUNIVERSE
since 23 may 2004 NO hard proof info whatsoever receveid !

I hardly believe you went through thousands of UFO reports and answered all of them. Therefore, you have not adequately answered the evidence that's currently available to you, so why ask for more?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is the same kind of stuff that he was posting prior to his 2 warnings. Doesn't seem to have helped!!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
`Nogods! Tell me you dont believe those pics from billy meier
They are F&$# Pictures of Trashcan Lids!!!!!! lmao if anyone believe those pics there F*&Kin Stupid!

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by senshido
Now if anyone has 20M$ US extra, I would suggest putting that money up for some proof..never know...

Actually here's another idea along those lines. Take that 20M$ and not only put it up for any one with proof, but also, proof of hoaxes.

Hey, wouldn't it be cool to finally put some of these stories to rest? No more speculation, just so-called witnesses coming out and saying, "you know what, I was young, here's why I did it, here's the toy model I used, etc..I'm sorry."

- Travis Walton ?
- Abductees ?
- Betty Hill ? (unless she's dead of course)
- Book writers (you know who you are)
- N tv ufologist

you get the idea...

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Actually here's another idea along those lines. Take that 20M$ and not only put it up for any one with proof, but also, proof of hoaxes.

Putting money up for delivering proof is a dangerous afair.
People will do pritty much anything to get the cash, even if it is by debunking something with doctored evidence.

Thing with that is, when something is proven with doctored evidence, people analyze it to the bone, even if its extremely well done, people will analyze it untill they find its fake.

Evidence that debunks something is not that well researched unfortunatly. There will still be people that do research to the validity of the evidence, but there will be far less people trying to debunk a debunk then there are people that try to debunk proof.

Also the general populous only accepts 1 debunk level. So debunks to debunk something are generaly not much accepted by the populous, but are accepted and further researched by people in the scene.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I've looked at several Meier sites, pics & reports. Funny I even found a Semjase site refuting the pictures herself! (allegedly) If you look at most of the pics on Meiers FIGU site the saucers appear to be IN the trees! And that big thing in his driveway (The new beamship) is probably made of trash can lids, cake pans & pots, with a little aluminum & copper tubing!

I do think Billy Meier probably received psychic communication from Pleiadians, then just tried to authenticate it by making up things. Another thing I don't understand is how the FIGU members all claim that NO ONE ELSE has any type of contact with Pleiadians, but its all exclusive to themselves. We all know the dreaded "C" word that comes to mind there.

Theres a couple of places on this site where Semjase the Pleiadian who supposedly visited Meier actually refutes the photos of herself and the saucers. semjasebluestar.tripod.com...
Meiers own FIGU site www.figu.org... claims no one else has been visied or spoken to by Pleiadians, but I found tons of sites making this claim that are actually more credible than Meiers, simply because his contact excludes the possiblity of anyone else being contacted

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by starcrystal]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The above site with all the official testimonies is certainly convincing, but still lacks hard core physical evidence. Of course we know if there were such evidence that "you know who" would either hide or destroy it. I don't doubt the sighting reports at all. I do question the Meier photos (Actually while researching this issue I learned that Meier used a model from a sears catalogue as Semjase! He used another photo from a TV show, taken of the screen, then later claimed the "MiB" switched photos. (These were photos supposedly of "Asket" and another Pleiadian girl who visited him before Semjase.)

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
How is it that Billy is able to see all of these images and get such wonderful pictures and yet nobody else does? Was he chosen by these alien species to let them be known to us? He has taken hundereds of UFO photo's.

Do you see what I mean by someone will always say ..not real..? Hard to know when the pictures are flawless in appearance as these photo's are. I say not real.

The reasons why Meier gets the good photos are documented... have been for decades. The ETs wanted him to get the best proof of alien contact and start a gradual process of "waking" more people up to the reality of their (and others) existence. Landing on the White House lawn or appearing on CNN is not how they want to go about it. Allowing people the freedom to decide on their own IS how they want to go about it.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
All those of you who need to experience a UFO or abduction by ETs in order to believe in their reality - consider this: when you have had such an encounter, you'll be screaming with frustration at those who don't believe you because you cannot provide them with real, incontrovertible proof. Then you'll realise that you are not alone but belong to a section of the population that claims exactly the same thing and is in exactly the same predicament. So what makes you think you are currently so superior to this group that you need to see UFOs for yourself and cannot accept as true what they are claiming? What makes you believe that, whilst they might have been deceived by what they thought they saw, YOU could never be duped? Why do you think YOU have better standards of evidence than ALL those people? Once you have become convinced of aliens by direct experience of them or their flying craft, you will be regarded by others with the same arrogant suspicion and condescension that you currently exhibit to those reporting UFO or alien encounters. This issue should not rest on the principle of SEEING IS BELIEVING. The idea that no experience can be accepted as real other than one's own is a solipsistic attitude that can never be justified because it denies the possibility of scientific knowledge of an objective, shared reality. You don't believe that, do you? So why do you go around as if you were the only person in the universe, rejecting what others claimed to see - not because the evidence was never good enough (there's far too much good quality evidence for THAT absurd conclusion) but merely because YOU did not see it? What makes you think YOU are better able to evaluate whether something is real or not than all those thousands of people whose UFO reports you dismiss as lacking proof? What IS proof? People still won't believe you even if the aliens take you for a ride around the solar system and you take all the fakable photos you desire.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join