It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed in night vision AUG.2009.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
So I bring to your attention this clip of an object filmed in night vision. You can clearly see the object spped up, slow down and change direction several times. My first thought here is maybe an insect? Some of the comments on the Youtube page sugguest a bat, I'm not sur if thats a good possibility but I'm open to the thought. I don't remember this specific video being posted here before so I'd like to discuss it and what it coild possibly be.

I believe in the possibility of seeing craft using night vision and many videos have come up lately. So here's the video what do we have here?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Somebody posted this thread which talks about night UFO photography and I asked how to avoid misidentifying bats and birds as UFOs in night photography, because from what I've seen, it happens all the time.

And on this one you can even see the wings flapping, which suggests to me it's more likely to be a bat (The bird wings have feather insulation and may not show up as well on IR as bat wings do which can add to the confusion since if people don't see wings flapping they think it can't be a bird-it can). But the flapping wings are visible in this case and the movement is more erratic like a bat so that seems to be the most likely ID for the "UFO".

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Hello alyosha,

Well, first of all I'm not very into NV videos. They have almost 0 detail regarding the shape and nature of the object.

The only thing to base theories on, is the behavior and movement of the UFO.

In this case I think it is a bat.

You can see clearly the increase in speed when it appears to be some flaping of the wings. The flight pattern also seems consistant with a bat hunting insects (they get some distance from the insect, detect them via sonar, and go for their target).

The object also seems pretty small, like a bat would look like.

A few minutes into the video, you can see that it flying above the camera (camera movement to keep up) and then it starts to go away, starting to look very small.

IMO, it is a bat.

...if it looks like a duck (...)

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I'm not sur I see the flapping of wings, I see a slight pulsating though I watched the video in full screen and a couple of times at that am I missing something here?Also here is a clip of some known bats filmed in NV for camparison

[edit on 15-12-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Seeing how the U.S government Pi$$$$ ed a whole wack of money down the drain trying to help out those poor bankers it's kinds nice to see that the boys running the black opp's R&D programs have been spending wisely

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
To all you skeptics out there I can personally say that what is in this video is 100% authentic. That's right it is 100% REAL folks. Ladies and gentlemen I have been watching what is in this video and have conducted so many experiments, showed them to so many people that I know and blew the minds off people I just randomly selected off the street to show that there are things up there. I have done countless searches online to see if anyone has filmed them yet and until I found this camera man's video I havent heard a thing. I've even broke my silence here at ATS a few weeks ago and commented on this very thing seen in this video.

Response and link from my previous mention of them:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alien Spaceship Footage?
posted on 3-12-2009 @ 12:54 AM
If you live in the northern California area, I personally invite you to watch with your own eyes with what is in this video. U2U me and I'll let give you details. I've been watching them (because they are everywhere) every night for the past two months. I can't believe they are right there and I havent heard any one talking about it. I have an old video camera but it isn't good enough to capture it on film but....

You know what if you want to know how to find them here it is.

Look for Orion and slightly turn your head left until you find a cluster of stars that form a P.

EXAMPLE:

. . .

In this formation look for the brightest star and wait for a pattern of blinks/flashes. (Where I'm at I couldn't see them from the front of my dwelling but I could see them from the back due to the city lights) After it blinks look for those tiny orbs that are in the video. They are so small and faint which is why they go undetected so my trick is to wait for the blink and use my peripherial vision to catch it moving. From what I can see they are either fighting up there or passing something back and forth because like I said they are eveywhere up there. As the tiny orb starts moving it goes all around the sky and when it reaches other blinking stars like the one it originated from similar orbs will encounter it. It's quite fascinating, now that I know what I'm looking for I can see them everywhere. The key is to look for flashing stars like the one by the P formation and wait to see if the tiny faint orbs are emitted from it and watch where it goes.
I'm sorry if you are not able to see them but they are there, I have shown many many people that I know and it is not satellites or swamp gas, or shooting stars, or any other of ignorant excuse for not wanting to believe these things are there because they are. As I said I have been watching them every night for two months now. From what I can conclude these are fake stars, that are emitting these tiny orbs for who knows what purpose but those intellegent moving so called ice crystals always being filmed by the STS shuttles can be seen with the naked eye from the ground. I don't have a telescope and binoculars didnt work that well as these things once they start moving are to fast to keep track of with the binoculars I have.
There was a recent STS video posted here on ATS that perfectly shows what I'm talking about I believe it was called NASA UFOs STS-48.
Happy looking
signature
Howling At The Moon,
Chaotic Wolf War Party Entertainment

Since posting the above reply and after conducting many many more experiments I have learned so much about these damn things and since I can now see them wherever I'm at like in a lighted parking lot or walking the lighted streets of downtown I now know they are everywhere in every direction I look. I can even see them during the day and especially now that it has been raining and has been cloudy they can no longer hide from me. So here's to all you skeptics, once again if you don't believe I personally invite you to come and I'll show them to you myself.

NASA better start explaining

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I'm not sur I see the flapping of wings, I see a slight pulsating though I watched the video in full screen and a couple of times at that am I missing something here?Also here is a clip of some known bats filmed in NV for camparison

That's not a good comparison. What you need is a video of a known bat using the same camera and lighting conditions to compare it with.

I'm viewing the video full screen on a 1920x1200 px monitor so if your monitor is smaller it may be harder to see, but just after 40 seconds for example you can see some flapping.

@chaoticwolf88, nobody said it wasn't real, it's probably a 100% real bat, or if not that, a bird.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Read my previous reply about this video and you will understand what I'm talking about. After I went and got my reply from my previous post from another topic to give credit to this video, I read a few comments trashing the post all you crying evidence where's the evidence. Don't say anything unless you have evidence so I know the same will be said here. I'm not here to change anybody's minds or point of view on anything. If and when I post something I give my two cents from my own experience and I guarantee 100% I don't lie or make nonsense up. I don't have time to debate I simply share what I know and pretty much come here to see what all of you think you know and give credit to the real truth seekers and freedom fighters, true americans. I say what needs to be said and move on to the next matter cause the more time you waste arguing with one another you are falling that much more behind. As for those of you who are deliberately spreading false propaganda to try and discredit and further bury the truth, keep doing what you are paid to do, I hope in the end it was well worth it.

Going on close to three months now I've been watching those things in the sky every night and I find them doing amazing things. Yet wheres my evidence, we are at war son, this is chess, you don't show your hand of poker to the opposing player. Normally I wouldn't take the time of day to solidify your opinons but this is the video I've been waiting for because as I have been saying for the past week is I know I'm not the only one who can see them and it needs to be known that what you are seeing is happening on a nightly basis. I have conducted so many experiments and have learned so much in just the few weeks since I last talked about the things up there. I've seen them teleport, go from being one solid object to multiple objects only to go back into a single object, I seen them go into hyperspeed, I broke the way they hide from my eyes and can not only see them in lighted areas but can see them now during the day.

I've never seen this video before today and yet read my previous post what did I say to describe how to find them. I said look for Orion and find the star formation that looks like a triangular upper case P. As this video starts out where is the light taking off from? the trianglular P formation, where does it fly by? Orion. If you slow the video down and do a real analysis you will see the faint lights moving all around now not only does this validate what I had said a few weeks ago but it also validates that this video is real. Finally someone caught it on video

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I have watch this video and come to my conclusion that this thing is not a ship but yes some kind of bird. I cant say a bat because they don't fly alone they usaly are in pairs. But this is not a UFO its a living breathing bird it mite be a bat not sure.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

And on this one you can even see the wings flapping, which suggests to me it's more likely to be a bat (The bird wings have feather insulation and may not show up as well on IR as bat wings do

IR does not equal night vision. One is a specific band of light, the other is amplification of light.

Your homework is to figure out which is which.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by chaoticwolf88

So, with all due respect. what you do is go from thread to thread, burp some "content" into them (looking to what you have just posted, it isn't that great...at all), and then you leave when someone tries to debate your claims or ideas?

That's really good for ATS! I guess we should all just come here and drop loads of nonsense content, claim it to be "100% real and accurate" and then leave, for someone to clean up that mess, or someone with a brain to understand anything inside all that garbage.

All those letters, words and paragraphs just so you can say "I can't tell the difference between a spaceship flying outside our atmosphere, and a bat flying close to the camera".

But hey, since "you know this is 100% real", we can all go to bed feeling safe now.

[edit on 15/12/09 by Tifozi]

top topics

join