It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You lost a chance to enter a UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by francyburo

there is no correlation between earthquakes and the so called tsunami, the Japanese “harbor wave”.

So how will they be caused. Nukes? Bolides?

Is Obama meant to be the Black Pope? Is that skin colour or an anti-pope type thing. Confused.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam Vimes

ly-on told us the famous tsunami was caused by an asteroid, no earthquake. But the media covered up everything

The black Pope is the real one, Benedicto XVI, notfor his skin but for his spirit

That's all....

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I've been abducted and inside an actual UFO several dozen times, sir topic creator and I believe you are lying, but I will flatter myself for your amusement. What species of extra-terrestrial did the ship belong to? Was it a confiscated ship, or was it free to go? Was it controlled manually or through thought speech? How did it 'combine', as you said? Did it fold into itself, or were all the parts like little puzzle pieces? How many specimens were aboard, and who was the one in charge? Can you at least tell me what color and shape these aliens were, they weren't humanoid, now were they? According to my information, humanoid aliens are indeed very rare, and the ones that exist look oddly enough like us to almost pass as a human being.

So please, try to explain as best as possible. I know why you don't have pictures, even if you did manage to take a screenshot the ship simply wouldn't be there, not even since there wasn't enough lightning, just because 100% of aliens all have orders from their own governments to conceal their ships in an anti-capturing cloak, which allows our naked human eyes to see but no video camera and/or camera to capture them successfully.

That is all.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

I agree with the part of photographing the crafts. The crafts often have a light covering them and only as they get to our townhouse roof on the outskirts of town where the glow from the city starts can you often see the saucer underneath. The ones that go unmasked are the TR3Bs, and they often don't hide under a light.

But her experience is real. This is the confederation. Human type ets are far from rare by the way. There are thousands, if not far more, species of greys alone in this galaxy. There are many humans in many systems as well. Blond haired humans are quite common, along with dark haired. Also many other races/species.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Hi Deus, it is common to make accusations here on the ATS, a dying forum for its inconsistence, but anyway, I'll try to explain to you my experience, unless you should be a little more polite if you really want information, don't you think?

What species of extra-terrestrial did the ship belong to?

The UFNA is a Confederation ship, so, it belongs to many species at the same time.

Was it a confiscated ship, or was it free to go?

Free to go? It's a ship whose memebers contacted Commader ly-on telepathically and via automatic writing, gicing the details (in rebus) of site and time and date of the meeting. I say rebus, because the Greys are always trying to ruin this kind of meetings. So the info was to be discovered by rebus, gameas and even musical patterns,

Was it controlled manually or through thought speech?

Commander ly-on told us that the ship is mentally controlled (with the help of a giant white quarts inside the main cokpit) and manually controlled while passing trhough asteroids belts or in front of some dangerous element like rocks.

How did it 'combine', as you said? Did it fold into itself, or were all the parts like little puzzle pieces?

It combines just like to balls of mercury combine together, have you opened a thermometer? the very best example I can give to you

How many specimens were aboard, and who was the one in charge?

I don't know as we did not enter the ship.
Can you at least tell me what color and shape these aliens were, they weren't humanoid, now were they?
Again, I don't know. The Guides who where seen descending (via olographic proyections) were just like us, but oriental eyes (let's say: from Singapore) a little olive skin, tall, some with no hair, some with long hair.
But 100% human like

So please, try to explain as best as possible. I know why you don't have pictures,

Yes I have 4 pictures I succeed to shoot, and sent to a member of this thread, in order to post it here. There are details of the separations and change of colours of the Ufna ship. Although it was difficult to take this kind of pictures. But ANYWAY when a prfect picture of a UFO is presented to any ATS members, they say is a fake beacuse is too good. So, don't complain ok?

even if you did manage to take a screenshot the ship simply wouldn't be there, not even since there wasn't enough lightning, just because 100% of aliens all have orders from their own governments to conceal their ships in an anti-capturing cloak

This is partially correct. Ly-on told me that they decide wherevere a ship is to be seen and photograpahted or taped, and when not. Its a part of the disclosure project which will end in 2012.

Bye

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity
regarding humans living ouside Earth, please remember that only in Ganimedes (satellite of Jupiter) live peacefully 12.000 terrestrial beings, taken from Earth in the last 60 years.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If I may ask, how did the aliens know your ATS username?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

The Guides are 100% telepathic. They begin to "learn" telepathy at school (believe it or not) as it is one of the main matters.
So, they can read everyone's mind, they choose particular persons to have telepathic connection.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by francyburo

Unity
regarding humans living ouside Earth, please remember that only in Ganimedes (satellite of Jupiter) live peacefully 12.000 terrestrial beings, taken from Earth in the last 60 years.

Human looking cosmic people live in many systems, along with other species. I have had contact in my life with them, and have a past life memory of being a blond telepathic race from a long time ago. Not to mention other memories.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Here are the UFO pics that the OP emailed me, so I could post them for her

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b51fc218f5ae.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/086cbf741ce7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d19d1be30fe5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/274f799e2457.jpg[/atsimg]

Just a reminder to say, these are not my images, they belong to the OP

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by francyburo

Isn't the city in Ganimedes called Crystal City?
Oh, and according to Ly-on, Bruce Lee lives there.

Just like you said, people taken from the past 60 years. So how does someone "qualify" to be taken and to live in such a planet?

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Thanks for posting the pictures.
This are the pictures I could make wjile the Ufo were dancing above us, sorry if they are small, but the camera did not have optical zoom and even reduced the distance...

Anyway it's like when you see a picture of a Queen concert...much much different from seen Freddie Mercury in front of you...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Yes, Crystal Cty in Ganimede.
I don't know how people are chosen, maybe for their faith, or for their past lives...

Well, I sent the pictures, not the best ever made, but the pictures that proves that that night was real and not imagination, dreams or simply desire to see a Ufo.

Good luck to all,

francesco

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Yes ! Humans live everywhere on Space...

Cheers

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by francyburo

Actually, Human's only live on Earth, and other colonies they've been "taken" to, such as Crystal City.

Human's are just a form of a the "humanoid" species, and it'd be alot simpler to call us Terrans or something. Other forms of humanoid life forms are Plaiedians and Nordics. Obviously there are many others.

We're an engineered race anyway, bred for slavery, and dumbed down. Our souls are pretty much recycled souls from other races, which is why you can get people who are part Altair, part Pleiadian etc.

This is similar to the way there's different species of Greys, but due to the little we know about each type we just call them Greys. Generally, we talk about shorter Greys from Zeta, but there are others; just like taller Greys which i believe to have an association with Orion.

Thanks for uploading picture anyway. I've never really been a fan of pictures, they all seem to look the same. I'd so much more rather read a story of a visit and trust my intuition to decide true or not than look at a picture that could quite frankly be anything.
No offence to your picture though

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Jacob, terrestrial are so called because they live on Earth. But the same "terrestrial" live outside, just as "extra-terrestrial" live on Earth.
Ly-on introduced me to Neus, a 100% extraterrestrial woman living in Quito, coming from Ummo planet. She was absolutelly similar to us, exept for her fingers, a little much longer, no fingerprints, a little "nerve" under her right ear (a transmitor for communications with her chief) and nothing more. And everytime I was going to ask something to her, she smiled and answered before I started.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Jacob, terrestrial are so called because they live on Earth. But the same "terrestrial" live outside, just as "extra-terrestrial" live on Earth.
Ly-on introduced me to Neus, a 100% extraterrestrial woman living in Quito, coming from Ummo planet. She was absolutelly similar to us, exept for her fingers, a little much longer, no fingerprints, a little "nerve" under her right ear (a transmitor for communications with her chief) and nothing more. And everytime I was going to ask something to her, she smiled and answered before I started.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
francyburo,

I truly appreciate you writing all of experiences and information with us, no matter how ATS treated you. I have spend some of time reading all of your posts, have learned something interesting. Please check your U2U, I am senting you U2U.

Take care,

Chaoic Dragon

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Commander Ly-on huh..

I've gotta say, that name seems rather appropriate.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Oh and, wasn't there a star wars clone commander named bly-on?

Or was is just bly?

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Ear-Responsible]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join