It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You lost a chance to enter a UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Dear ATS members,
as personal and direct witness of what Commander ly-on showed to me and other 13 people, last summer, in Cochasqui, Ecuador (the long trip was worth doing it, as we saw a giant and coloured UFO dancing and sending to us light messages above us in a fantastic cold night) I'm sending you one of his messages in which there are some future events.
Why now?
Because yesterday I was reading about Lady Diana son, William, who will be the next King, instead of his father Charles.

Remember ly-on's message in Final Contact thread?

Text

"Francyburo,

there is no correlation between earthquakes and the so called tsunami, the Japanese “harbor wave”.

Human scientists hide what it could be easy to understand, if you paid attention to the 2012 signs.

Not only a tsunami will hit the American and South American west coast, but also the greatest hurricane ever seen will hit Florida and his Philadelphia triangle.

The black Pope will join the eastern wave; Prince Charles will never be King of England

The Divine leader will join the Angels

You are still looking for truth making questions, while the answers are hidden in the crop circles pentagrams, as powerful tools of prophecies and sound machines.

Little by little, all this and more will happen"

I'm regardless about some of the skeptics opinion, as I do have 12 witness who saw, just like me, at the some day and hour ly-on told us, the Ufo called UFNA stayng absolutelly still (what it scared me the most, its stillness, like it was painted in the sky).
PEACE !

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'm confused. Was it dancing or standing still?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I never lost a chance. Just last week, I toured a 'Gnori'tan class battle cruiser, and watched the ISS slide in its orbit across the earth. When the ones I work for come here, this planet, and your people will be wiped from this sector of space. I and 150,000 other home scouts are preparing this planet for conquest.

Your war is lost, your people are scattered... Isn't it time to accept defeat and wear your slave's chains with pride?

[edit on 14-12-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

The ufo was making a "dance movement" going right and left, up and down, giving us light flashes, dividing in 3-4 parts, and rejoining together again, and then it stood absolutelly still, quite, or half an hour, so we could see it very clear. It was like mercury liquid or plasma or something like this, than it went up very slowly and disappeared.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by francyburo
Dear ATS members,
as personal and direct witness of what Commander ly-on showed to me and other 13 people, last summer, in Cochasqui, Ecuador (the long trip was worth doing it, as we saw a giant and coloured UFO dancing and sending to us light messages above us in a fantastic cold night)

I'm regardless about some of the skeptics opinion, as I do have 12 witness who saw, just like me, at the some day and hour ly-on told us, the Ufo called UFNA stayng absolutelly still (what it scared me the most, its stillness, like it was painted in the sky).
PEACE !

Uhuh.And yet despite "making a long trip" none of you brought a camera, or even cell phone.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If you are still interested in future Kingship, this is an interesting (and LONG) read - Prince William AntiChrist

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

I'm confused. Was it dancing or standing still?
Good point...

This whole post smells like bs to me...how can you prove there were 12 other witnesses?

[edit on 14/12/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Please! But anyway, there are things that you can tie into these predictions.

The black Pope will join the eastern wave. - wouldnt say pope.

Prince Charles will never be King of England - self explanitory. But i think Charles will be King, but dont think the reign will be as long as his mum.

The Divine leader will join the Angels - dont know. I dont really look at much religious stuff so wouldnt be aware of his health untill i read about it somewhere.

But like most threads, i like the ideas that they throw around and make for a good read.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Please! But anyway, there are things that you can tie into these predictions.

Prince Charles will never be King of England - self explanitory. But i think Charles will be King, but dont think the reign will be as long as his mum.

The Divine leader will join the Angels - dont know. I dont really look at much religious stuff so wouldnt be aware of his health untill i read about it somewhere.

But like most threads, i like the ideas that they throw around and make for a good read.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm very happy you had the opportunity to go. Even if I had wanted, couldn't have made it there, but this was obviously an experience of a lifetime. I did notice on that thread "The Final Contact", it was closed in the end because someone had shared sitings and they called it a cult if you actually did have a siting of a craft or contact. In other words, you couldnt win on this thread, they kept trying to say hoax, but even the success was considered worthy of shutting it down.

Commader Ly-on has real energy, it is remarkable energy. And his message about the whales and their importance to our planet to the crust. They are a highly advanced species, et in origin, and their frequencies are so needed.

Another message of his, is about our frequencies, to raise them, to meditate, and I think its really important to meditate in nature, to love nature. Not to even swat at mosquitos, but gently blow them away, and connect to nature. Place a piece of apple out and attempt to connect to, communicate with the insects that gather.

Whale songs, and dolpin songs, are wonderful to meditate to, to communicate with. Due to the frequencies in them, yours raises, and also, if you combine with theta range binaural beats, its wonderful experience.

Was there any more you would like to share about your trip? And did anything happen beyond the siting?

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Did I miss something? Where exactly was the mention of a 'chance to enter a UFO'??

Are the people posting this stuff (that apparently do not own cameras or cellphones) or those enabling them actually believe this or are they just doing this to annoy the resst of us?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
So what was the inside of the UFO like then? Or did you also not get a chance to enter one?

Were you given any "special" drinks before the sighting happened?
A serious question.

I assume noone was allowed to record the event or get any kind of evidence but then thats nothing new.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I stopped when u said something about angels and god

man ... stop this relegion bull

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If you do the work to raise your frequency and grow, to push the limits on the matrix and your life here, you will experience changes yourself. Its not something that can be shared on video to just create a drama for people, they have to have enough sense that the world sux, and that leadership alone is not the problem, corporations are not the problem, the problem lies within us. We, and our mindset and approach to life is what empowers and enables the negative reality to exist around us.

The solution is not in posting another ufo video, but is in experiencing a change in your frquency and increasing. This for many is changing their mindset from division into unity, and especially to value and connect to nature. We are all here for various reasons and lessons, but nature, and animals depend on our level of consciousness. We are treating nature and mother earth with brutality and need to change this ASAP .

The solution is in changing us, and raising our awarness and frequency. Then you won't even need to look at a ufo video, for you will be experiencing some changes, and if you do see a video, you'll pick energetic information on it. The difference is in changing us, pushing the limits within us. The outside world mirrors our reality within, and our level of thought, awareness, and frequency.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Add it would appear that you lost a chance to take a picture of a UFO.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Hi guys
yes I had the chance to make the picture of the Ufo, unless it was very dark behind it and the pictures are simple and the camera had only digital zoom and not optic. Can you immagine make pictures to some stars at night with a simple camera? very difficult, anyway yes I have 4 pictures of this incredible light spaceship which was dividing in 2-3 parts, than join together like 2 balls of mercury, got the idea?

Regarding the chance to enter a ufo, I don't say you won't enter one, some day, I was making a critic statement to the ones who had the fear that Commnder ly-on is really who he said he was, an half human and half ET, and his thread Final Contact was closed. Pick all his posts, copy and past, and you can have a little book full of fresh info.

He said Charles will never be king, an heart attack will end his life of waiting to be King (ly-on told me)

Regarding the 4 pictures, how can I post them to this threat?

ciao Francyburo

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity, thank you
the experience I had, changed my life. The only fact that a UFO went to an APPOINTMENT, its incredible. Then, thinking that someone was driving the spaceship, saluting us with light flashes, thinking that they were seeing US, I still don't believe it. But it happend.
Ly-on said very calm: you are just be visited by old friend, you knew them all your past lives, and you will see them again.
The appointement with the UFO was at 5 o'clock in the morning, but we went at 9 pm the night after, to prepare us with relax exercises, stay together, smile, in general, trying to combine each other and create a harmony.
Some of us, with higher energy, saw that 10-15 guides descended with astarl proyection between us, when we were making some notes, musical notes, and they gave us colored spheres, and we felt warm energy, the speheres are the gifts like intuition, telepathy, automatic writing etc

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Irishwolf

Spècial drinks? No. ly-on said to us, 15 days before the meeting, to stop eating red meat and pork, to avoid heavy meals and alcohol, and quit smoking.
To do some physical preparation like running and he gave to us a precise place on the ground, like each one of us were musical notes on a giant pentagram, in the Cochasqui site.

He also said the UFNA (which was the UFO) , is the very same "star" Bible says the Magician followed during Jesus birth. there is a strong connection between spiritual happeningsand the UFO reality.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

I try to translate this prophecy

The Black pope is the one now, as he has connection with the geman nazism

Yes, but ly-on said that months ago, not yesterday and yesterday went off the Queen article in a english newspaper

Divine leader is the Chief of ly-on here on Earth called E-la, she will join the Angels, let's say the Guides of the White Bortherhood, maybe she will travel ina spaceship

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doglord

Originally posted by francyburo
Dear ATS members,
as personal and direct witness of what Commander ly-on showed to me and other 13 people, last summer, in Cochasqui, Ecuador (the long trip was worth doing it, as we saw a giant and coloured UFO dancing and sending to us light messages above us in a fantastic cold night)

PEACE !

Uhuh.And yet despite "making a long trip" none of you brought a camera, or even cell phone.

APPLAUSE

Absolutely brilliant point, lol. I guess this is another one that should be thrown on the scrap heap. Its even in the incorrect forum. Seeing as there is no evidence, which couldve been easily provided, it should be in the "grey area" section.

And by the way, tsunami's not coming fom earthquakes? I guess the OP hasnt noticed that everytime there is a tsunami, there was an earthquake at the point of origin

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join