It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Anyone Dislike Real Illegal Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well, obviously, alot depends on what their true intentions are (and have been) Are these the aliens of the Bible that are trying to help our species with the "love your neighbor" kind of philosophy? Or are they the aliens that visited the Mayans and participated in their ritualistic killings and blood sacrifices?...

Also I would like to hear what their reasoning is for all the cattle mutilations....

You really can't expect their reasoning, logic and thought processes to be equal to ours.....may be better, may be worse....

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
lets say if theey smelled like sweat filled socks with cat pea and ate vomit or caught bugs with there tongue then no way.
if they are real cool to look at fun to be around then yes.

but we will soon asign them a place in our petty system and after the novelty is gone then dare i say district 9

[edit on 12/14/2009 by dashar]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
They maybe are neutral kind of type wich is too a little scary b'cos if they are scientist they not really care if they got theyr material!,or they might be care and help humans to evolve or make it slave,food or some otherkind usefull tools to them.

And if they stay forever to earth then the issue is over-population and jobs and food and...so on.even if they give new knowledge and tech to us...

They might be get illnes when they landet here or they might be give illnes to us, like spain soldiers give common flu to indiens and most of all died b'cos no resistance to that illnes.

So...I thing the time is never come, not in near future, maybe we need more and more grow up,spiritually and technically in ouer head and soul.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
First one would have to find out if the aliens are really illegal or if they have some intergalactic treaty which gives them ownership of Earth.

Youre all law abiding citizens right? You might be the illegal ones. You might even be owned. Property living on the property of another species. But were indigenous here! Maybe. Even if we are...so were the indians.

I would like to see those of you who mentioned them needing visas try and force a species that just measured a trip in light years.

It doesnt matter what is illegal. This has been proven by invading peoples across the globe, repeatedly. It didnt matter when the white man raped and murdered a whole hemisphere and it wont matter when the greys or greens show up.

I am sure if they show up they will be making the rules. Unless it takes another 1000 years and we have developed far more technologically.

Personally I would welcome any benevolent species as i welcome any benevolent human.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Of course.

Because, humans own planet Earth, right?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I don't think I'd hate illegal aliens.. However I think the world is overpopulated enough as it is. Reminds me of Men in black.. Or district 9. If they look anything like the leader of the V's they are more then welcome to stay at my place.. Hah.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

lmao ill tell her we share beds and sleep naked together

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Jezz they could look like Giger's Alien for all I care just as long as they have money!I look forward to gouging our alien brothers N Sisters with prices that can't be beat!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
But to be serious for a moment this thread isn't to far from the truth, Although this is just a rumor. But there maybe immigration to earth from one exo planet in particular.

All reports say these people look indistinguishable from northern Europeans and have been coming to live on the Earth for the last four hundred years.

Weird No!

[edit on 16-12-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
There will always be a percentage that are looking for someone new to hate ! ..... line 2

[edit on 16-12-2009 by radarloveguy]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It depends on the aliens.

If they are nice on the surface at least, not as many people will hate them and plenty of people will like them as in the show "V".

But if they are mean and ugly like the aliens in district 9, then more people would have a problem with them right?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Explanation: We sure do!

en.wikipedia.org...

Which means the ET's are Trespassing!

en.wikipedia.org...

Personal Disclosure:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Lol.