It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Anyone Dislike Real Illegal Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hello everyone, After months of reading threads on disclosure and watching videos on UFOs and Aliens, something came to my mind. Would there be people that would be against aliens who are here on this planet, sort of like the TV show "V", has anyone before tried to do a study on this? How many people in this world would be racist enough to hate real illegal aliens

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

As long as they are nice I would be more than happy to meet them

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
you mean like American Dad alien "illegal" ones?

Yes there will be, but since it does not matter.. it's not much of a point.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

lol thats exactly what i was going to say but i changed it up a bit

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

When human beings don't like and tolerate fellow human beings who are different than them in shape, size, color, race or creed how do you expect same humans to like any aliens at all.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It depends on their intentions, really.

I suppose before explorers started sailing the oceans, many isolated people believed they were the only ones in the world. Think how 'alien' the new comers looked and the strange 'technology' they had. Some reacted by worshiping them, others reacted in fear and violence.

Makes me wonder what we'll do if we get real ET's landing. I'd hope that people would keep open minds, at least.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

When human beings don't like and tolerate fellow human beings who are different than them in shape, size, color, race or creed how do you expect same humans to like any aliens at all.

Well said!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
"Real alien" had contact on personal level for ages..

We all out cry and shout for it to be open. That "asking" is only the reflection our state of mind .. we are ready, at least 50+1 % are, the rest well.. like in any "democracy" .. the hell with it they will adapt.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I will play the role of the paranoid schizophrenic and be the first to slauhter our 'friends' for no other reason than them being from a different planet, lol. On a serious note I don't think they would have to many friends welcoming them. Especially when our government already has no problem selling our souls to China for debt, I would hate to imagine the deals they would be trying to make with our visitors

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
interesting question, depends on how they communicate and how they look like and act probably.

I watched the movie District 9 recently and if the aliens are like that I don't think you want them going through your trashcan at night.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by korats

I think you have cited 50% too much, I think it's only 20/30% who can openly like Aliens. Just watch the current world scenario and you will realise humans are not yet ready, maybe in next 200-300 (if humans survive that long) years but not now.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Violet Sky

I certainly agree, but until it can be determined that the aliens are ready to accept us, I would have reservations about going and hanging out on their space ship you know. If the premise is that real aliens that are peaceful show up ,than I think many would be open to learn but the last time 'visitors' showed up in this country, it nearly led to the extinction of the Native Americans. Just because people aren't running to greet them at their ship, certainly doesn't mean those people aren't ready to accept aliens, and if the did show up they would essentially have to accept them.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Yep we need to take there Stuff and DEPORT those pesky illegals .... they could possible take the jobs that are left!!

Flame off .................... LOL

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Explanation: I have no problem per se with non terrestrial aliens! The issue I have is a extreme dislike for their illegal status and their consequent physical trespass upon planet earth!

Personal Disclosure: They are criminals as far as I'm concerned and should be treated as such!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
No i wouldn't have a problem, unless they didn't pay their taxes for landing and using earth's already strained public infrastructure.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Encounter with aliens should not be like encounter with some foreign group of humans. With other humans, we share almost everything in common. With aliens, will we share anything in common at all? We could speculate that we may share between us a drive to survive. Maybe we could also presuppose that aliens will posses a predilection for exploration, since they will have ventured all the way here to the earth. But how can we predict what else we might share in common?

Personally I would be extremely xenophobic. There is no guarantee that they will even perceive us as alive. On the other hand, maybe they will not appear to be alive from our perspective, and as a consequence, maybe their lives will not have any value to us.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Tearman]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Tearman]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Like them or not I believe it would be in our best interests to mind our Ps and Qs around them lest we inadvertantly wipe ourselves out by way of our stupidity.
I hope they do come and shatter our stupid assumptions that we are the greatest thing in all of creation. Maybe this will cause a young man somewhere to question the very blatant brainwashing he's been accustomed to and unstrap that bomb from his body and walk away.
TPTB have alot to fear from visitors making themselves known. Their control mechanisms will be nuetered.
Those who love the old ways will certainly hate them. Those who realize that it's about time will welcome them.
And then maybe they'll vaporize us.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by R0BCROW75]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I suppose that any new arrivals as is the policy I would guess even with these terrestrials, is to immediately report to Immigration and apply for a visitors Visa, and once it has been prosesed then they can re-enter the atmosphere.

That even sounds stupid, but I'm sure if there is money to be made it will happen.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Would Anyone Dislike Real Illegal Aliens?

That would depend on the circumstances.

Do said aliens bring anything of use to the table? Do they contribute to society or merely feed from it? If there were any protocols for immigration, were they followed and if not, why?

If ET does exist, and I believe that they do, then official discovery will be the greatest moment in human history. But once that moment passes and they become an accepted fact of existence, should we simply bow down and worship them or offer our homes, our jobs and our world to them for doing no more than being there?

Generosity is a virtue and sharing with others in times of need is an exercise in our better natures. But at some point, if we allow ourselves to be taken advantage of, the nature of the situation changes from being one of virtue to being one of gullibility. From there, it will all lead down the road to contempt and from there further, a race hatred not unlike what we see amongst our own kind today.

The universe is a finite place, where everything that begins has an ultimate ending. Good nature is not exempt from this rule and when abused, it can come crashing to a very ugly ending.

In all things, moderation.

Edit: typos

[edit on 14-12-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

well, if humans could get something out of them like super duper advanced tech...they'd like them just fine

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join