It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for evidence on 9/11 explosion(recording)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hello,

I apologize if i am placing this question in the wrong discussion areaa.. but in fact i'm looking for a specific discussion and opions to a certain piece of evidence. so i thought by posting in 'Questions & information' is correct.. sorry if it snot..

I see many people get upset if a thread is posted that has already been discussed in great detail and length. so i'm a bit apprehensive in asking this especially on such a hot topic. i am not good at doing a search. maybe its impatience or lack of attention but i have looked in vein for this recording and can't find it.. anywhere!

what it was - on 9/11 as many conspiracy theorists know there are claims of explosions just seconds prior to the first plane hitting the tower. the most known eyewitness for this account was a janitor named "William Rodriquez". what I find so fascinating about his story that on Youtube you can watch a video of 4 or 5 ladies given an eyewitness account of explosions just prior to the plane hitting the tower on live tv during an interview. found here: www.youtube.com... - is how powerful this evidence on tape can be.. this can be what we need to get ppl to believe something other than the official story happened.. so..

i have heard an actual recording of a meeting that tjook place across the street minutes prior to the first plane hitting. what was so fantastic about this recording is you can hear a loud bang (which I first suspected was the plane) but then just a few seconds later you can hear what is definitely the plane screaching and crashing into the building. i mean this is huge evidence that is, if ever rarely discussed!

Is it faked? It is it a hoax? Where can I find this recording as I haven't been able to find it again?

the first place I emember hearing about it was in these forums, i believed I watched (heard) it on YouTube, but i can not find it anywhere. there was a casual meeting, i believe at Deutche bank on the lower floors of the building, the meeting was being recorded with an audiotape and recorded the sounds of the explosion, then seconds later the plane hitting the tower. i'm eager to find this again..

[edit on 12-12-2009 by herbii]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
In one of the many 911 videos there is an analysis of recorded vibrations
or sound said to be from the attack.
Some how there was a New Jersey connection but can't say for sure.
Posing the question in the 911 forum seems best because they are
pretty though in what is available as evidence.
Best of luck, but there is an audio analysis somewhere.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Tesla,

Thanks. I'll try and move it over to the 9/11 discussion thread but I don't know how.

its not exactly an analysis of an audio recording - it was an actual recording of the explosion that took place seconds before the FIRST plane hit.. I know i heard it but i have yet to find it again..

again, thanks and i'll see how i can move this thread..

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by herbii

Well search through the 911 forum and start the topic there.
Link this attempt to show more on the topic.
Ask for any help and also search youtube more.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Google 911 Mysteries from Sophie Sasquat. She has trhe clear audio of these xplosions in her film.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sprite97

Reason she has "clear" audio was that she dubbed the explosion sounds in
afterwards!

If look at film can see and hear explosions simultaneously - problem is
photograher is 2 miles away in NJ!

Sounds travels at 1100 ft/s - it would have taken 9-10 seconds

The photograher Rick Siegel is suing her for messing with video

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by herbii

Yeah I knew that was one of Sprestons threads, was gonna just tell you to U2U him, but I did a little searching here is the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ginny Carr Records Two Explosions 9.2 Seconds Apart For Flight 11

That is the name of the thread.

new topics

top topics

join