It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ginny Carr Records Two Explosions 9.2 Seconds Apart For Flight 11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ginny Carr located on the 36th floor of 1 Liberty Plaza records Flight 11 hitting WTC 1 over two blocks away, and another explosion separated by 9.2 seconds. She accidentally leaves the tape recorder on and later records Flight 175 hitting WTC 2.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f4545a96c44.jpg[/atsimg]

Meeting Recording 9/11, Part 1 - 02:45

Go to archive - type in Ginny Carr at search

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73f1b96bb1a4.jpg[/atsimg]

A lot of explosions were heard by the public and firemen

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is HUGE!!!! I'm calling 911 right now. LOL.....

[edit on 17-7-2009 by conrad x]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I hadn't seen that Government Exhibit image before, the one showing the planes paths into the twin towers and showing the debris.

WTC 5 must have taken quite a hit from that debris. I'm surprised it didn't collapse symmetrically into it's footprint at virtual freefall speed! Or maybe it didn't have one of those nasty steel-weakening fires in it!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by conrad x

[edit on 17-7-2009 by conrad x]

ugh.... this is not funny.

this is our version of hitler's reichtstad fire....

sheesh

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted by Mark_Amy
I hadn't seen that Government Exhibit image before, the one showing the planes paths into the twin towers and showing the debris.

WTC 5 must have taken quite a hit from that debris. I'm surprised it didn't collapse symmetrically into it's footprint at virtual freefall speed! Or maybe it didn't have one of those nasty steel-weakening fires in it!

That is not the original version. I added a few notes. Here is the original.

I don't think Lucky Larry had double indemnity insurance on WTC 5; so there was no reason to suspend the natural physics laws on that building.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6115bf5a1bc4.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7/17/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
I don't think Lucky Larry had double indemnity insurance on WTC 5; so there was no reason to suspend the natural physics laws on that building.

Plus buildings 4, 5 and 6 are irregularly shaped. Bringing them down in the same way as 1, 2 and 7 would have screamed, oh I don't know, something like "controlled demolition"!!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Spreston,

I thought I'd seen all of this, but that 3rd video with all the testimony, alot of that I've never seen before. Pardon my french but this is *Snip* believable.

How the *Snip* can anyone honestly believe that those planes brought down those buildings? Guess what they can't, not unless they have a very vested interest in covering their own punk *Snip*.

This is maddening!

Thank you though, good stuff brother!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/18/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Spreston, Just sitting here listening to this, and I remembered I had heard this a long time ago and if I remember correctly they had come to the conclusion that the second sound you hear is the landing gear hitting the ground.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillresearchn911
Spreston, Just sitting here listening to this, and I remembered I had heard this a long time ago and if I remember correctly they had come to the conclusion that the second sound you hear is the landing gear hitting the ground.

Or the debris hitting WTC 5, wouldn't that have been closer?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Amy

If you look at that government diagram again, the debris your thinking of was from f175 and the first explosion you hear on the Ginny Carr tape is of f11 hitting tower one. The only thing large that made its way out of one was the landing gear. It actually hits closer to where she was recording from.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted by Stillresearchn911

Nah. No way. This was Flight 11 they allegedly heard with the other explosion separated by 9.2 seconds. The partial landing gear allegedly flew through the air about what? - 5 or 6 blocks away from 1 Liberty plaza and landed on the street, and didn't even crack the pavement. The buildings would have mostly blocked the sound of the landing gear hitting the ground. They wouldn't have heard it at all. They were inside a 36th floor room facing WTC2 with the windows and blinds closed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73f1b96bb1a4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted by Mark_Amy

Or the debris hitting WTC 5, wouldn't that have been closer?

No that came from Flight 175 which came much later in the audio recording. (see Part 3 below of Ginny Carr's recording)

Go to archive - type in Ginny Carr at search

[edit on 7/18/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by conrad x

Hey Troy, got anything intelligent and intellectual to say or does that fall outside of your programming?

Back on topic, Willie Rodriguez and at least 2 other witnesses interviewed by Loose Change reported hearing an explosion before the plane impact.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted by Stillresearchn911

If you look at that government diagram again, the debris your thinking of was from f175 and the first explosion you hear on the Ginny Carr tape is of f11 hitting tower one. The only thing large that made its way out of one was the landing gear. It actually hits closer to where she was recording from.

I measured from Freedom Tower on a Google map to the corner of Rector and West St and came up with 1800 feet. So the landing gear flew through the air about 1700 feet. It looks like the explosion on the far side of WTC 1 was about 1400 feet from the 36th floor office at 1 Liberty Plaza.

It looks like about 1200 feet from Rector and West St to Liberty and Church, with lots of buildings in between. I think those were two explosions and they would not have heard the landing gear hit the ground at all.

The first explosion could have been the explosion Willie Rodriguez reported in the basement and the 2nd explosion 9.2 seconds later could have been the alleged Flight 11 hitting the 97th floor.

WTC Google map

Here is a Google street view looking from Liberty and Church towards Rector and West St. Lots of tall buildings to block the sound.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d70af7c4656c.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7/18/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Did ya'll GL's heard bout the street cavin' in and fire ballz comin; out and stuff?

Over 1000 ft away from the impact area, and streets are caving with
fire balls rising.

People are getting picked up and thrown against walls from bombs.

9/11 = inside job

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillresearchn911

You're right of course. When I was looking at the diagram I wasn't thinking about the different times that the attacks happened.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
fire balls rising.

9/11 = inside job

What the heck is this supposed to mean?!?

Do you think that the conspirators trying to secretly bring down a skyscraper would just leave bombs randomly lying around in the streets?

Seriously turbofan your posting has gone from relatively normal to bordering on schizophrenic within the last few days, what the hell happened to you?!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Think it may have been this?

Piece of WTC 1

Figure would have made enough noise to be considered "explosion"

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
i have to be honest

the 911 threads are getting old, not just for the truthers but for the deniers as well

this is just going to go down in history as another jfk conspiracy and nothing will ever come out of it

it definitely wont be changed through posts on the internet

the only way it will be changed is through action and demand, demand that the people you elect truly look into it, and if they wont, then dont elect them, its honestly quite simple

bottom line, unless you're stubbornly ignorant and slow, or have some personal agenda, its obvious the "official" explanation isnt the accurate one (even the people who stand by the official explanation who are realistic with themselves cant account for some of the things that happened)

no one knows who was really behind it, who was involved, or what really happened

the only way we ever will know is by doing a real investigation

until then all these threads with evidence and information are pointless

why? because all that will happen is a bunch of idiotic senseless arguing

the kind that plagues everyone of these threads

i applaud all those willing to question this event, i think its great people want to speak out and try to get more accurate information

the only reason im posting this is not to discourage truthers, as i am one of em, i dont believe the official story, but its frustrating seeing people fight so hard when their efforts are futile

the only way to figure this situation out is to have a true investigation done

the fact that another investigation is not being allowed to take place alone is proof something is up

this was one of the biggest events of recent history and if there wasnt something fishy going on, then there would be no objections to another investigation

an investigation hurts no one if its proved that the official answer is somehow true

but an investigation would destroy a lot of things if found that the official answer isnt the real answer

nobody investigated the fiddler when rome was burning

and with the way things are seeming, the ashes may be forming on the U.S. as we speak

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Dramey]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted by thedman
Think it may have been this?

Piece of WTC 1

Figure would have made enough noise to be considered "explosion"

No thedman it was not. If you had bothered to keep up; we already established that it was two explosions connected to Flight 11 that were heard first. The alleged Flight 175 impact happened 17 minutes later. This is the landing gear from Flight 11.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79151767b832.jpg[/atsimg]

It didn't even crack the pavement thedman. How could it sound like an explosion blocks away behind tall buildings?

Flight 11 Landing Gear Fragment

Flt 11 LG

The Flight 175 landing gear allegedly and officially landed on the roof of a building two blocks past WTC 7. The government doesn't seem to know anything about your photos. Perhaps they are manufactured disinformation best kept hidden by your side. Or are they just another convenient alteration in the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY script?

Government official trial exhibit

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by turbofan
fire balls rising.

9/11 = inside job

What the heck is this supposed to mean?!?

Do you think that the conspirators trying to secretly bring down a skyscraper would just leave bombs randomly lying around in the streets?

Seriously turbofan your posting has gone from relatively normal to bordering on schizophrenic within the last few days, what the hell happened to you?!

It's not what I 'think', it what all of those witnesses said, and all of the
exploding sounds indiciate.

How do street cave in, and fire balls rise, and people get picked up and
thrown against walls by an aircraft that hits a building 1000 feet AGL?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join